Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our prime minister 11:51 - Sep 24 with 23074 viewsrochdaleriddler

After the ruling of the Supreme Court surely he has to resign? I’m not wanting to start a brexit post here. His actions have been ruled unlawful by our most senior court, not been a great few days coming after the revelations of his dalliance with the American woman

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Our prime minister on 12:35 - Oct 5 with 1098 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 12:00 - Oct 5 by 49thseason

Not much of a "secret meeting" if everyone knows about it . Maybe just another layer of disinformation to put the wind up the EU negotiators?

Sssssssshhhhhhhh, they’ll be on to the disinformation now n’all.
Psssttt, I’ve heard Boris is going to write the letter in magic ink.
After a while the words start to disa

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Our prime minister on 13:39 - Oct 5 with 1044 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 12:35 - Oct 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Sssssssshhhhhhhh, they’ll be on to the disinformation now n’all.
Psssttt, I’ve heard Boris is going to write the letter in magic ink.
After a while the words start to disa

Shame Osborne didn’t write about the recession and the job losses in magic ink, or even whispered it, but no he shouted it from the rooftops.
Our prime minister on 13:58 - Oct 5 with 1027 viewsdawlishdale

Our prime minister on 13:39 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

Shame Osborne didn’t write about the recession and the job losses in magic ink, or even whispered it, but no he shouted it from the rooftops.

This is a market on our doorstep, ready for further exploitation by British firms. The membership fee seems rather small for all that access. Why are we so determined to turn our backs on it.
Our prime minister on 14:36 - Oct 5 with 996 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 13:58 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

This is a market on our doorstep, ready for further exploitation by British firms. The membership fee seems rather small for all that access. Why are we so determined to turn our backs on it.

Is the UK moving to another planet? £9 billion seems a lot of money to keep in the club, especially when the UK is big and bold enough to broker it's own deals.
Our prime minister on 15:01 - Oct 5 with 986 viewsdawlishdale

Our prime minister on 14:36 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

Is the UK moving to another planet? £9 billion seems a lot of money to keep in the club, especially when the UK is big and bold enough to broker it's own deals.

Can you clarify your comments?

Not sure if you agree with my last post or not. Also, not sure about where £9billion comes from. Again; clarification please.

Thanks
Our prime minister on 15:19 - Oct 5 with 966 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 15:01 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

Can you clarify your comments?

Not sure if you agree with my last post or not. Also, not sure about where £9billion comes from. Again; clarification please.

Thanks

£9 billion was the UK's net contribution to the EU last year.
https://fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/
You're welcome.
Our prime minister on 15:28 - Oct 5 with 953 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 14:36 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

Sorry to inject a massive dose of reality into this but big bold UK has, three and a half years later, not even managed to broker a withdrawal deal. Fook knows what we’re going to be like when it comes to actual trade deals with powerful nations/blocs like the EU, China and the USA.

Our prime minister on 15:35 - Oct 5 with 947 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 15:19 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

You're welcome.

This stat only makes any sense if it’s compared to income from EU trade.
It’s a bit like only submitting your outgoings. On its own it means practically nothing.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 15:35]

Login to get fewer ads

Our prime minister on 16:05 - Oct 5 with 919 viewsdawlishdale

Our prime minister on 15:19 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

You're welcome.

Roccy... you still haven't said if you agree with the comment I posted earlier. It becomes quite important if you look at the bigger picture.

As BDMC rightly says, £9billion is a small price to pay if it opens the door to our biggest trade partners, who happen to be EU countries.

In 2018 we exported £289 billion to EU countries (46% of total exports)
In 2018 we imported £345 billion from EU countries (54% of total imports)
Our prime minister on 16:05 - Oct 5 with 919 viewstony_roch975

Brexit could lead to 3 million unemployed or an unprecedented boom but the validity of either prediction seems less important than the main issue - in a democratic referendum (& accepted by the government as binding despite it's flaws; lack of super-majority/under 18s not allowed to vote etc) the majority chose Leave. Isn't the essence of democracy that the majority have the right to see their decision implemented however (economically) damaging it might be to them or others. Any incoming PM can be criticised for policies which will make people worse off, but it doesn't stop them moving into No 10. If, as seems likely, the basis for leaving is a Canada-style FTA, with less protection for workers, consumers or environmental rights, the voters can subsequently (within 4 years maximum) choose a different government committed to overturn those losses and even to rejoining the EU.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Our prime minister on 16:14 - Oct 5 with 910 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 15:28 - Oct 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Sorry to inject a massive dose of reality into this but big bold UK has, three and a half years later, not even managed to broker a withdrawal deal. Fook knows what we’re going to be like when it comes to actual trade deals with powerful nations/blocs like the EU, China and the USA.

We can’t do any deals until we actually leave. Reality check for you sweet cheeks.
Our prime minister on 16:16 - Oct 5 with 906 viewsdawlishdale

Our prime minister on 16:14 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

We can’t do any deals until we actually leave. Reality check for you sweet cheeks.

Do you think we'll get a deal from USA ?

Personally I don't think there's a chance unless it hugely favours them (and Ireland)
Our prime minister on 16:19 - Oct 5 with 898 views49thseason

Our prime minister on 13:58 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

Why would anyone turn their back on it? everyone else in the world seems to do business there despite being outside their protectionist common market. Governments don't do business, companies do, if the product is good enough and suits their needs, they will buy it. Some tariffs ill make life more difficult for some companies but then there is the rest of the World which is growing more quickly than the EU is and some have far more money to spend than most of the EU. There may be 500m consumers in the EU but many of them cannot afford much of what we sell. Only about 8 or 9% of UK companies export to the EU and in most cases the EU is not 100% of their business.
Our prime minister on 16:20 - Oct 5 with 895 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 16:05 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

Roccy... you still haven't said if you agree with the comment I posted earlier. It becomes quite important if you look at the bigger picture.

As BDMC rightly says, £9billion is a small price to pay if it opens the door to our biggest trade partners, who happen to be EU countries.

In 2018 we exported £289 billion to EU countries (46% of total exports)
In 2018 we imported £345 billion from EU countries (54% of total imports)

And £9 billion saved if the country can and will succeed imo, with getting deals done with the EU and the rest of the world. It’s people like you who like to make things difficult for the sake of it, and you’ll proved to be wrong. Has the recession started yet?
Our prime minister on 16:22 - Oct 5 with 890 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 16:16 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

Do you think we'll get a deal from USA ?

Personally I don't think there's a chance unless it hugely favours them (and Ireland)

Er... I don’t know until we leave, but I’m confident it will happen.
Our prime minister on 16:33 - Oct 5 with 873 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 16:14 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

Come on sugar tits, you can’t be that numb? I’m fully aware of that and that’s why the post referred to ‘when we’re’. I’ll repeat it for you again. The fact we can’t even manage to negotiate a withdrawal agreement doesn’t bode well for when it comes to trade deals does it?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 16:35]

Our prime minister on 16:42 - Oct 5 with 862 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 16:33 - Oct 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Come on sugar tits, you can’t be that numb? I’m fully aware of that and that’s why the post referred to ‘when we’re’. I’ll repeat it for you again. The fact we can’t even manage to negotiate a withdrawal agreement doesn’t bode well for when it comes to trade deals does it?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 16:35]

That’s because shit house Remoaners and the EU won’t accept it, and keep putting spanners in the works as you well know. One of the biggest reasons they keep blocking the move will be the insignificant £9 Billion, do you think the French and Germans will make up that deficit? Will they fook, house of cards when we leave and it will probably spell the end.
Our prime minister on 16:45 - Oct 5 with 855 viewsdawlishdale

Our prime minister on 16:42 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

That’s because shit house Remoaners and the EU won’t accept it, and keep putting spanners in the works as you well know. One of the biggest reasons they keep blocking the move will be the insignificant £9 Billion, do you think the French and Germans will make up that deficit? Will they fook, house of cards when we leave and it will probably spell the end.

Resulting to bad language is poor form, and suggests that you may be struggling with the argument.

And by the way...my post earlier was not my own words...they were the words of Boris Johnson in the Telegraph
Our prime minister on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 848 viewsrochdale_ranger

Alarmism from remain voters is getting really boring now. Nobody knows what will happen with any certainty what will happen when we leave the EU. I work in an industry that is the first to be hit and the last to recover in a recession and there is still orders in the book for the next three years and are still coming in despite all this talk of economic ruin.
Our prime minister on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 846 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 16:45 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

Resulting to bad language is poor form, and suggests that you may be struggling with the argument.

And by the way...my post earlier was not my own words...they were the words of Boris Johnson in the Telegraph

Failing to answer my question about who’ll make up the Insignificant £9 billion, suggests you’ve lost the argument. Has the recession started yet?
Our prime minister on 16:53 - Oct 5 with 841 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 16:42 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

It’s just not fair is it when those you are negotiating with start wanting things as well?

Our prime minister on 17:04 - Oct 5 with 828 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 16:53 - Oct 5 by BigDaveMyCock

It’s just not fair is it when those you are negotiating with start wanting things as well?

Yes, but a bright lad like you , knows really that isn’t the case and the EU won’t accept a deal, we’ll then withdraw without a deal and Remoaners will cry and cry and cry some more. But we all know who’s fault it really is, if we do leave without a deal.
So do you think the French and Germans will make up the insignificant deficit when we leave? You always seem to know the answers, but not to this it seems.
Our prime minister on 17:07 - Oct 5 with 819 viewsrochdale_ranger

Our prime minister on 17:04 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

Yes, but a bright lad like you , knows really that isn’t the case and the EU won’t accept a deal, we’ll then withdraw without a deal and Remoaners will cry and cry and cry some more. But we all know who’s fault it really is, if we do leave without a deal.
So do you think the French and Germans will make up the insignificant deficit when we leave? You always seem to know the answers, but not to this it seems.

Apart from the economy might go down the pan I don’t recall him actually making a positive pro EU case. Ever.
Our prime minister on 17:20 - Oct 5 with 801 viewsroccydaleian

Our prime minister on 17:07 - Oct 5 by rochdale_ranger

Apart from the economy might go down the pan I don’t recall him actually making a positive pro EU case. Ever.

Well, the economy going down the pan is quite a compelling argument tbf, but I certainly think that won’t happen, just like Osborne’s mad predictions didn’t. But big clever BDMC is rather negative.
Our prime minister on 17:27 - Oct 5 with 785 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Our prime minister on 16:51 - Oct 5 by roccydaleian

Failing to answer my question about who’ll make up the Insignificant £9 billion, suggests you’ve lost the argument. Has the recession started yet?

Germany’s trade surplus in July 2019 alone was €21.4 billion. It will have absolutely no problem whatsoever finding another €9 billion annually.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024