Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarressed 20:51 - Dec 15 with 7184 viewsswiggy

For the first time in over 50 years of watching the mighty dale I am embarressed. We lost after shooting ourselves in the foot twice, the away fans are laugining at us, because we are rubbish, pass back, pass back, pass back. Easy defend, pass back, keeper misses it. Ho up ho Merrfy Christmas. Here’s my solution, pick the best players I the best position and play them for a few games, let them get used to playing together and it will be OK. Do not play the best striker in the league in midfield doh doh, Homer had a point. If it doesn’t work sack it.
Embarressed on 20:09 - Dec 18 with 927 viewssweetcorn

Embarressed on 18:01 - Dec 18 by DorsetDale

I don't get to many more games than Kiwi these days but the player most positive noise is being made about is Adshead.
Genuinely interested where he fits in your assessment?

I purposely left adshead and morley out of my evaluation of the squad. They’re young and not first team regulars in the league. I’m talking about the players who are playing on a weekly basis.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Embarressed on 20:09 - Dec 18 with 927 viewsTVOS1907

Embarressed on 19:59 - Dec 18 by D_Alien

Is that available via county lines?

Yes.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Embarressed on 20:27 - Dec 18 with 889 viewsD_Alien

Embarressed on 20:09 - Dec 18 by TVOS1907

Yes.

Shocking

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Embarressed on 09:46 - Dec 19 with 770 viewsDorsetDale

Embarressed on 20:09 - Dec 18 by sweetcorn

I purposely left adshead and morley out of my evaluation of the squad. They’re young and not first team regulars in the league. I’m talking about the players who are playing on a weekly basis.

Fair enough. On re-reading one of your earlier posts I just realised you mentioned him and Morley as players you'd keep.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024