Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glory hunters 21:39 - Feb 23 with 6563 viewsrochdaleriddler

How many dale fans swerving Wigan to attend Wembley

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Glory hunters on 14:32 - Feb 25 with 1042 viewsrochdale_ranger

Glory hunters on 13:55 - Feb 25 by rochdaleriddler

Sobers up? I'd have to have been drunk for that to happen. No cringing here, notice people ain't to hard on people posting about the club hating it's fans. Too many pseudo intellectual echo chamber merchants on here, and one or two who think they should decide the topic of conversation, and who is right or wrong .

Gotta agree with this. I was told last week that I was trying to regain “credibility” on here with one of my posts. It’s an online forum ffs who gives a fook. Far too many on here don’t like the difference of opinion and snowflake out. I like meeting and discussing issues with people who have a radically different opinion and agenda then that of my own it makes life interesting.
Glory hunters on 15:05 - Feb 25 with 990 viewsrochdaleriddler

Glory hunters on 14:32 - Feb 25 by rochdale_ranger

Gotta agree with this. I was told last week that I was trying to regain “credibility” on here with one of my posts. It’s an online forum ffs who gives a fook. Far too many on here don’t like the difference of opinion and snowflake out. I like meeting and discussing issues with people who have a radically different opinion and agenda then that of my own it makes life interesting.

Sure does, and it is a place to spout off, talk nonsense and have a row, I certainly enjoy it, I know I can sometimes come across as abrasive, it's just the way I write , it's a football forum. There is no right or wrong opinion.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024