Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would you like to see? 15:16 - Dec 16 with 2415 viewsdannywiseman123

Hello everyone Danny Here, unfortunately as we all knew it would happen I have been asked by the club to stop the match day videos. It's unfortunate but we knew it would happen, but I just want to say a massive thank you to all the fans and the club, It's been really fun! :) I have been asked to go and speak with the club about this so maybe something good might come out of this :) I loved making the videos and I love fans coming to me on match days speaking to me about the videos, it's truly amazing. I have met some awesome people on the journey and captured some great memories. My videos weren't the best but people enjoyed them and I don't want to stop making dale related videos. I feel that as a club it's nice to have a little youtube community, and if done well could be a great little thing for us fans. As Christmas is fast approaching and so is my birthday I can buy better equipment and treat this seriously. So the question I have for you is what videos would you like to see? I have been asked by some fans to maybe do some fan cams at the end of games and get their thoughts, I have also been asked to do Pre-match and post match videos. Like I said this Channel will be changing and the content will hopefully get much better. As always I want to thank you all for the support you have shown me and the channel.

UP THE DALE!
What would you like to see? on 15:26 - Dec 16 with 2378 views442Dale

What things aren't you allowed to do now, Danny? If we know the limitations then suggestions can be made around that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

What would you like to see? on 15:31 - Dec 16 with 2361 viewsdannywiseman123

What would you like to see? on 15:26 - Dec 16 by 442Dale

What things aren't you allowed to do now, Danny? If we know the limitations then suggestions can be made around that.

As far as I'm aware it's just recording in the ground, apart from that it should be fine outside. When I go for the meeting I can ask about some ideas you guys have come up with.
What would you like to see? on 16:27 - Dec 16 with 2238 viewsYorkshire_Dale

IF it's allowed......some snapshots of the match would help.

DON'T loose your obvious enthusiasm either......don't let them grind you down.

Can you get a Press Pass?
What would you like to see? on 16:32 - Dec 16 with 2219 viewsdannywiseman123

What would you like to see? on 16:27 - Dec 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

I will always LOVE Rochdale and that's why I want to carry on, but unfortunately Rochdale say they can't allow any recording at all in the ground, so I guess a press pass wouldn't help me out. But like I said I will bring up these ideas in the talk I have next Friday. Thanks for the Idea Mate :)
What would you like to see? on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 2168 viewsTVOS1907

What would you like to see? on 16:27 - Dec 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Shots of the match aren't allowed without the proper accreditation. I thought that had been established.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

What would you like to see? on 17:07 - Dec 16 with 2136 viewslyberoc

Maybe you could meet and greet some of the players as they arrive pre match, and also the opposition team coach
What would you like to see? on 18:19 - Dec 16 with 2030 viewsR17ALE

Danny,

The club should be reaching out and encouraging you to make these videos. Fans enjoy watching them and that should be behind the thinking of everyone at the club.

They won't suggest this, so you'd best ask them!

Ask if you can have wider access around the ground, produce a 10 minute video, and let the club upload it on the official website as part of the Dale Player package. The benefits are:

1. You carry on doing videos.
2. You might even brush up a bit on the quality/content though they're good enough already imho.
3. The fans get to carry on enjoying a different view of the game.
4. The club get a unique weekly item for free which give subscribers added value - might even encourage a few more subscriptions.

Good luck.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

What would you like to see? on 19:05 - Dec 16 with 1936 viewsseasidedale

Sure its more the football league than dale, there are regs which say you cant record in the ground, it used to be in the programme years ago
Login to get fewer ads

What would you like to see? on 22:50 - Dec 16 with 1739 viewsdannywiseman123

What would you like to see? on 18:19 - Dec 16 by R17ALE

Danny,

The club should be reaching out and encouraging you to make these videos. Fans enjoy watching them and that should be behind the thinking of everyone at the club.

They won't suggest this, so you'd best ask them!

Ask if you can have wider access around the ground, produce a 10 minute video, and let the club upload it on the official website as part of the Dale Player package. The benefits are:

1. You carry on doing videos.
2. You might even brush up a bit on the quality/content though they're good enough already imho.
3. The fans get to carry on enjoying a different view of the game.
4. The club get a unique weekly item for free which give subscribers added value - might even encourage a few more subscriptions.

Good luck.

What an idea, I'm honestly truly grateful and I will mention this when I have my chat with dale :)
What would you like to see? on 15:15 - Dec 17 with 1510 viewsDaleView

Here's a few tips.
1. Ask Father Christmas for a trypod. A wobbly camera shot is not good to watch.
2. Record individual interviews with as many folks as you can before the match. Ask them all to forecast the score. Ensure that you cover all the possible results.
3. Grab a video of the highlights off YouTube or similar.
4. Create your video by first showing the YouTube video then add to the storyline the pre-match videos of only those folks that forecast the correct score. Ignore the rest.
6. Keep the camera still.
That way you are using stuff that is in the public domain and the pre-match recording is your own. It will delight those whom you interview that made a correct forecast.
You could include some after match celebration too if you wish.
What would you like to see? on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 1444 viewsKenBoon

If the club are telling you that you cannot record videos where the camera is away from the action and capturing the fans - like in those Go Live Commercials that Facebook are spending millions on - then they're either wrong or stupid. Probably both. The Football League encourage social media at matches so I doubt they're stopping any videos that aren't of the actual match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024