Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ 22:50 - Nov 19 with 2071 viewshydraulicjack

Sh!te football can anyone tell me where I can download the 1st 45 minutes of the west brom game in Nov 2012
To cheer myself up it was the best 45 mins of football I've ever seen and I need to see it again
Thanks in advance

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 22:59 - Nov 19 with 2031 viewsDarran

We played the Swansea way first half today according to someone on here mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:00 - Nov 19 with 2024 viewshydraulicjack

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 22:59 - Nov 19 by Darran

I don't think so Dar
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 23:01]

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:03 - Nov 19 with 2005 viewsTNT

Get your head out of your arse mate.

Yes it was great, but how about some positivity, moving forward?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:04 - Nov 19 with 1999 viewsSwanjaxs

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 22:59 - Nov 19 by Darran

To be honest I thought we played well 1st half... at least we competed unlike the Manure fiasco! And a point at Everton.... winner winner chicken dinner 👍😎🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:08 - Nov 19 with 1969 viewsDarran

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:04 - Nov 19 by Swanjaxs

To be honest I thought we played well 1st half... at least we competed unlike the Manure fiasco! And a point at Everton.... winner winner chicken dinner 👍😎🍺

We had a bit of a go and deserved to go in one up. Sad thing is even if we'd won 1-0 we'd still be bottom of the league.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:13 - Nov 19 with 1941 viewsSwanjaxs

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:08 - Nov 19 by Darran

We had a bit of a go and deserved to go in one up. Sad thing is even if we'd won 1-0 we'd still be bottom of the league.

This is true.... but hey I can see the first green shoots 😊

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:22 - Nov 19 with 1910 viewsKilkennyjack

Outstanding performance. Like watching Real Madrid vs Abergavenny Thursdays.

Beware of the Risen People

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:35 - Nov 19 with 1874 viewsTNT

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:22 - Nov 19 by Kilkennyjack

Outstanding performance. Like watching Real Madrid vs Abergavenny Thursdays.

If you thought Everton were Real Madrid, you couldn't be further from the truth.

The atmosphere created by Everton fans was crap.

Unless you were there, you wouldn't really appreciate the above.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:41 - Nov 19 with 1854 viewsKilkennyjack

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:35 - Nov 19 by TNT

If you thought Everton were Real Madrid, you couldn't be further from the truth.

The atmosphere created by Everton fans was crap.

Unless you were there, you wouldn't really appreciate the above.

No mate.

I was referring to the original post.
The original post was referring to swans vs wba in 2012.

A good point today.

Beware of the Risen People

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 00:04 - Nov 20 with 1805 viewsLoyal

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 23:00 - Nov 19 by hydraulicjack

I don't think so Dar
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 23:01]

It was a lot better, credit where it's due.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Resigned to the fact we now play................................................ on 08:42 - Nov 20 with 1680 viewshydraulicjack

Sorry lads none of you are getting the point.. I thought today's performance was quite good.. but my post refers to the last 12 to 18 months of poor football we've been playing since ML got sacked
So does anyone have a feed or a site that I can find that west brom game to cheer me up on a damp sunday morning in November
Thanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024