Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 16:52 - Feb 13 with 809 viewsOsbourne

Forest will be without Britt Assombalonga, a £5.5m striker who has scored 15 goals this season. He scored on Wednesday night at home v Wigan in the 3-0 win. Assombalonga went off with a dislocated knee. Forest are 10th in the Championship.

Forest apparently have 2 good wide men : Chris Burke and Michail Antonio who allegedly is very quick. Do any Pool fans know anything about these two. Which flanks do they play on?

The Pool match will be Dougie Freedman's 3rd game in charge, after Stuart Pearce's departure. So far he has won 2/2. Forest beat Wigan 3-0 on Wednesday night.

Let's hope Dougie's record is soon to become 2/3!
Nottingham Forest on 18:14 - Feb 13 with 791 viewsscratchingshed

They have a very good midfielder who scores goals, called Andy Reid.
Nottingham Forest on 19:42 - Feb 13 with 776 viewsOsbourne

Nottingham Forest on 18:14 - Feb 13 by scratchingshed

They have a very good midfielder who scores goals, called Andy Reid.

Thanks for that Scratcher, I will look out for him tomorrow.

I know it is not you, Scratcher, but who keeps on awarding my posts with -1. Who is it?

I'm beginning to think there are some on here who want me off!

How on earth does the above "Nottingham Forest" post merit a -1? It is a totally harmless, informative post. Blimey!

Blimey!
Osbourne
Nottingham Forest on 11:28 - Feb 14 with 750 viewsOdinsRaven

Nottingham Forest on 19:42 - Feb 13 by Osbourne

Thanks for that Scratcher, I will look out for him tomorrow.

I know it is not you, Scratcher, but who keeps on awarding my posts with -1. Who is it?

I'm beginning to think there are some on here who want me off!

How on earth does the above "Nottingham Forest" post merit a -1? It is a totally harmless, informative post. Blimey!

Blimey!
Osbourne

It was dig4fire that negatively your post. If you click on the number it opens a screen and shows you who votes up or down on your posts
Nottingham Forest on 11:41 - Feb 14 with 745 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Nottingham Forest on 11:28 - Feb 14 by OdinsRaven

It was dig4fire that negatively your post. If you click on the number it opens a screen and shows you who votes up or down on your posts

Thanks for pointing out that feature Odins, it's good that there's no anonimity with that feature.

Isn't it strange that players who played poorly for us (albeit at a much higher standard) and were criticised for it are now held as beacons for the opposition.
Nottingham Forest on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 646 viewsOsbourne

Nottingham Forest on 11:28 - Feb 14 by OdinsRaven

OdinsRaven,

Thanks for your post.

I don't mind posters being critics (dig4fire!)

Blimey, were you at Bloomfield Road today (Forest 4-4).

Blimey!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2015 20:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024