Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madine and Johnson 13:01 - Feb 8 with 1212 views1953Original

Seems to be rumours Gary Madine and Andy Johnson will be with us on Monday - OK we need goals but similarly we need a defence!!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Madine and Johnson on 13:31 - Feb 8 with 1190 viewsterminallytangerine

Maybe Madine will bring his defence counsel with him.
Madine and Johnson on 15:49 - Feb 8 with 1111 viewsAllorNothing

Madine and Johnson on 13:31 - Feb 8 by terminallytangerine

Maybe Madine will bring his defence counsel with him.

Does anyone really care anymore? Show me a team picture from the 80s or 90s and I'll be able to name every player. Show me the starting 11 and subs from yesterday and I'd struggle to name many of them...sadly we aren't a team or a club anymore

He who seeks, finds

Madine and Johnson on 20:00 - Feb 8 with 1053 viewsscratchingshed

Madine and Johnson on 15:49 - Feb 8 by AllorNothing

Does anyone really care anymore? Show me a team picture from the 80s or 90s and I'll be able to name every player. Show me the starting 11 and subs from yesterday and I'd struggle to name many of them...sadly we aren't a team or a club anymore

Another jail bird in the ranks, you think after Ranger we would have learnt our lesson.
Madine and Johnson on 20:45 - Feb 8 with 1037 viewsOsbourne

Madine and Johnson on 20:00 - Feb 8 by scratchingshed

Another jail bird in the ranks, you think after Ranger we would have learnt our lesson.

Cue the Ched Evans signing.

Pool's sponsor is going anyway.

Pool still need goals.

It would certainly add to the spectacle of match day. "When Saturday comes." There would be so many journalists at Bloomfield Road it would be laughable!

Ms Charlie Webster would re-surface also! It seems to really worry her that this chap might actually kick a ball again - sad!
Madine and Johnson on 21:43 - Feb 8 with 1005 viewsterminallytangerine

Madine and Johnson on 15:49 - Feb 8 by AllorNothing

I think I care enough to want them to win and avoid relegation despite the world spinning out of control all around us.
Madine and Johnson on 22:23 - Feb 8 with 981 viewsOsbourne

Madine and Johnson on 21:43 - Feb 8 by terminallytangerine

I think I care enough to want them to win and avoid relegation despite the world spinning out of control all around us.

terminallytangerine,

I agree, however, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Games are running out.

Pool might need to spin the world out of control to avoid relegation.

I don't think for one minute that it would happen.......................but..............................................Pool need goals to win matches. Goals are the only way Pool are going to stay in the Championship.

It's just a thought. The media scrum would not concern me in the slightest.

I am getting very worried about the prospect of League 1 football at Bloomfield Road 2015-16.
Madine and Johnson on 22:35 - Feb 8 with 968 viewsterminallytangerine

Madine and Johnson on 22:23 - Feb 8 by Osbourne

terminallytangerine,

I agree, however, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Games are running out.

Pool might need to spin the world out of control to avoid relegation.

I don't think for one minute that it would happen.......................but..............................................Pool need goals to win matches. Goals are the only way Pool are going to stay in the Championship.

It's just a thought. The media scrum would not concern me in the slightest.

I am getting very worried about the prospect of League 1 football at Bloomfield Road 2015-16.

Me too.
Madine and Johnson on 10:07 - Feb 9 with 899 viewsTwoPhillips

Madine and Johnson on 22:35 - Feb 8 by terminallytangerine

Me too.

Ossie - love the optimism but most of us were resigned to League One months ago!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Login to get fewer ads

Madine and Johnson on 11:24 - Feb 9 with 870 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Yep, no need to worry about it, it's going to happen.

Disgraceful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024