Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
confused.....advice please. 19:38 - Oct 30 with 1100 viewsspooner

Have read all forums, listened to various radio stations, watched several TV channels, browsed the back pages of countless newspapers, discussed the matter with like-minded Blackpool supporters and still don't know what the heck is expected of me on Saturday.
Do I boycott, should I wear something black, or maroon if I go?
Are we blowing up balloons, throwing tennis balls, singing pro-Belekon, or anti-Oyston anthems?
Are we applauding Lee Clark , or chanting "Jose Riga's Tangerine Army"?
Is there a BST/BSA meeting before the game?
Do we sit down, stand up, walk out or not go in?
Do we burn the Gazette, or brandish the Telegraph, as we walk through, or to, the turnstiles?
Do we tune into Radio Lancashire after the game, or choose our new allies on Talk Sport (Stan and Danny Kelly, not Saggers, that is)?
Been watching this shower since 1965, have experienced good and bad, but, as my dad told me and I duly relayed to my lad, "Follow your team and heart, son. Leave politics and religion to those who practise their speeches in front of the mirror and have no concept of what we feel at the sharp end."
I'll be there on Saturday, supporting the lads in tangerine. If we lose, I'll bark at anyone in hearing distance, if we win, all will be right with the world.
Enough said.

confused.....advice please. on 19:43 - Oct 30 with 1087 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

You don't sound like a person who need advice to me spooner.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

confused.....advice please. on 20:02 - Oct 30 with 1064 viewsribble

Spooner is right, its all very confusing.

This may be a bit radical for some but I'm going with turning up, wearing something tangerine and supporting the team for 90 minutes with a polite round of applause for Clarke thrown in.

So ban me Karl.
confused.....advice please. on 20:04 - Oct 30 with 1057 viewstde74

confused.....advice please. on 20:02 - Oct 30 by ribble

Spooner is right, its all very confusing.

This may be a bit radical for some but I'm going with turning up, wearing something tangerine and supporting the team for 90 minutes with a polite round of applause for Clarke thrown in.

So ban me Karl.

I find that you can't really go wrong with cheering on the team you support (even if it's from afar).
confused.....advice please. on 20:07 - Oct 30 with 1050 viewsseasider13

What a great OP, take a bow spooner,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024