Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My time as a QPR coach by Tony McCool 14:24 - Oct 17 with 10693 viewsSaycey

Apologies if already posted, but this is a must read...

http://tonymccool.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/academy-football-coach-my-time-in-my.ht
My time as a QPR coach by Tony McCool on 10:28 - Oct 19 with 2029 viewsHayesender

After 33 years of blind loyalty, I really am beginning to despise our club

Poll: Shamima Beghum

My time as a QPR coach by Tony McCool on 15:42 - May 12 with 1814 viewsTacticalR

Just got round to reading this following the 'Whistleblower' story on QPR's academy that was posted today.

An appalling indictment of our club and our society. The thing that's revolting about the bureaucratic toadies that were parachuted into the youth system is that because they are so subservient to authority themselves they expected everyone to be subservient to them. They bring chaos under the banner of order. No wonder they hated McCool and all the experienced people at the club that they couldn't brainwash or control.

It's grotesque that this reign of terror, misery and incompetence took place under place under the watch of Tony 'nice guy' Fernandes.

Air hostess clique

My time as a QPR coach by Tony McCool on 16:03 - May 12 with 1761 viewsW5R

Im the biggest, maybe, anti TF person on here but, Tony was basically in charge of putting out cones and a pishhead. Hence I take everything he says with a pinch of salt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024