Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? 19:03 - Sep 27 with 2230 viewsRAFCBLUE

Surely a first?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 19:37 - Sep 27 with 2146 viewsdingdangblue

I take it m.k (wimble) dons won't count?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 19:50 - Sep 27 with 2109 viewsTVOS1907

Yes, 3-1 at Brentford when JK was sent off.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 19:51 - Sep 27 with 2101 viewsRAFCBLUE

Have we ever been behind with ten men and won?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 20:23 - Sep 27 with 1978 viewsNorthernSou1

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 19:50 - Sep 27 by TVOS1907

Yes, 3-1 at Brentford when JK was sent off.

If I remember correctly he was shown a second yellow after NiebieskiCzarny egged him on to jump in to the away fans after scoring! Top day all round and I had the 3-1 win at 16/1
Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 20:37 - Sep 27 with 1926 viewscupardale

If we're not counting just London, donny at home 1996 and 1 down with 9 men......One of my favourite ever games!
Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 21:16 - Sep 27 with 1858 viewsMasher

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 20:37 - Sep 27 by cupardale

If we're not counting just London, donny at home 1996 and 1 down with 9 men......One of my favourite ever games!

Was that the game when we had the rookie goalkeeper that also saved a penalty?

Up The Dale!!

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 21:16 - Sep 27 with 1852 viewsdoleydale

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 20:37 - Sep 27 by cupardale

3 lions taking credit for shouting to daggers your dead to us if you score the pen.

Hey everybody take a look at me, I've got street credibility, I may not have a job, But I have a good time, With the boys that I meet "down on the line" I said, I - DON'T - NEED - YOU So you don't approve, Well who asked you to? HEY - JERK - YOU - WORK This boy's got better things to do

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 21:26 - Sep 27 with 1808 viewscupardale

Neil Dunford? Was a couple of years earlier I think
Login to get fewer ads

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 21:29 - Sep 27 with 1785 viewsTVOS1907

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 21:16 - Sep 27 by Masher

Was that the game when we had the rookie goalkeeper that also saved a penalty?

No, that was 2 years earlier and is actually 20 years ago next weekend.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 04:55 - Sep 28 with 1586 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Have we ever won before, in London, with ten men? on 20:23 - Sep 27 by NorthernSou1

If I remember correctly he was shown a second yellow after NiebieskiCzarny egged him on to jump in to the away fans after scoring! Top day all round and I had the 3-1 win at 16/1

He only leaned over the advertisement barriers! Hardly 3 yards off the pitch. Ridiculous 2nd yellow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024