Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays Friendly 13:41 - Jul 26 with 12482 viewsrosseeles

Rio Starting.
Todays Friendly on 15:11 - Jul 26 with 2986 viewsPinnerPaul

Todays Friendly on 15:05 - Jul 26 by 08olesen

Scored again. Doubt Bobby has had a touch yet. This is woeful pre season or not. This is not knee jerk, but havnt seen anything to suggest that 3 at the back is working.

Well as we haven't seen expected 1st choice back 5 and this IS only the first time some of these have played any match for quite a while (Rio and Caulker for example), I would suggest it IS knee jerk!
Todays Friendly on 15:11 - Jul 26 with 2984 viewsDWQPR

Todays Friendly on 15:05 - Jul 26 by 08olesen

Scored again. Doubt Bobby has had a touch yet. This is woeful pre season or not. This is not knee jerk, but havnt seen anything to suggest that 3 at the back is working.

You have three at the back then you need to get your midfield pressing high, just like Leipzig are doing.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Todays Friendly on 15:20 - Jul 26 with 2915 viewsPinnerPaul

Todays Friendly on 15:11 - Jul 26 by DWQPR

You have three at the back then you need to get your midfield pressing high, just like Leipzig are doing.

and the reason for that is their season starts next week, we've only just started pre season, hence their fitnes levels much higher than ours as you would expect.
Todays Friendly on 15:20 - Jul 26 with 2911 viewsCamberleyR

Whilst losing is disappointing, pre-season is all about getting match fit, getting a bit of squad togetherness and trying to avoid any bad injuries.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Todays Friendly on 15:21 - Jul 26 with 2897 viewsDiscodroid

eminently predictable of the bosh to scupper the big chukka by cunningly exploiting out sixteen stone center half and boer war vet rio.

id put nothing past high command relaying this to the big wigs in the premiership.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Todays Friendly on 15:22 - Jul 26 with 2871 viewsRangersDave

Ok I'm going to be the first to ask this question.........

SWP, why?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Todays Friendly on 15:23 - Jul 26 with 2836 viewsDiscodroid

Todays Friendly on 15:20 - Jul 26 by CamberleyR

Whilst losing is disappointing, pre-season is all about getting match fit, getting a bit of squad togetherness and trying to avoid any bad injuries.

agree with this entirely, better to shake the rust out now.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Todays Friendly on 15:25 - Jul 26 with 2824 viewsbosh67

To be fair it is our second putting in a major storm for much of the second half and the hosts have played half a dozen games already.

I thought Yussuf Poulsen, who scored both their goals looked like a good finisher.

We really created nothing but good to see Faurlin, playing more of a sweeper role and Sutherland looking strong and fit.

We are terribly slow again but that may be down to fitness. No real pace on show but by the same token it is a training game with 10 or so changes and no one got injured.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Todays Friendly on 15:25 - Jul 26 with 2818 viewsfrancisbowles

Todays Friendly on 15:22 - Jul 26 by RangersDave

SWP, why?

how about he has a contract and we are short of players
Todays Friendly on 15:27 - Jul 26 with 2793 viewsRblock_James

Well that was shite
Todays Friendly on 15:28 - Jul 26 with 2782 viewsessextaxiboy

Todays Friendly on 15:22 - Jul 26 by RangersDave

SWP, why?

Cos he is bought and paid for . we need 25 and its as well to check that he is still shite .

Then off on loan having proved that he can still run ... a bit
Todays Friendly on 15:28 - Jul 26 with 2779 views08olesen

Todays Friendly on 15:11 - Jul 26 by PinnerPaul

Well as we haven't seen expected 1st choice back 5 and this IS only the first time some of these have played any match for quite a while (Rio and Caulker for example), I would suggest it IS knee jerk!

The two back 3s we put out in each half were not exactly bad were they though. It was more the movement going forward which was disappointing. Even though its only pre season, we are only 3 weeks away from Hull and that was very poor.

It is clear we need a lot more quality in. That midfield has looked weak in both games and you can argue that its only pre-season, but the opposition are poor and you expect after a week of intense work, to be able to produce a more refined performance. We hardly got into their box all game.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Todays Friendly on 15:29 - Jul 26 with 2769 viewsNov77

they did look fitter than us, closed us down all over the pitch.
with privates godrey, jones and fraser at the back we were never going to be able to push up too far.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Todays Friendly on 15:32 - Jul 26 with 2740 viewsWeaverQPR

Crying out for some pace and creativity, they really need to get the players in asap. you can't play 352 with no pacey wing backs

@WeavQPR

Todays Friendly on 15:36 - Jul 26 with 2699 viewsJAPRANGERS

What is our next friendly??

Surely we can do better than that.
Todays Friendly on 15:41 - Jul 26 with 2469 viewsRangersDave

Todays Friendly on 15:28 - Jul 26 by essextaxiboy

Cos he is bought and paid for . we need 25 and its as well to check that he is still shite .

Then off on loan having proved that he can still run ... a bit

Yes we need 25, but if 1 of them is a 3 legged donkey with a bad hoof, you shot it as a mercy, but you've still only got 24 players with or without the donkey

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Todays Friendly on 15:42 - Jul 26 with 2468 viewsCamberleyR

We have to put it into a bit of perspective. These German teams we're coming up against are in their final preparation as their seasons start next week and will already probably have played 5-6 games so will be much fitter than us.

It's all about the bigger picture and making sure we are absolutely ready to go in three week's time against Hull.

Todays Friendly on 17:09 - Jul 26 with 2154 viewsAntti_Heinola

Say it every year. Anyone who draws any kind of major conclusion from a pre season friendly is a fool. Best to ignore them (friendlies). They are training games snd that's it, rarely do they have any reflection whatsoever on how the season will go. If they did mean something, hogan ephraim would be playing for Bayern by now and Madrid would have just retired the no.11 shirt in honour of leroy griffiths.

Bare bones.

Todays Friendly on 17:46 - Jul 26 with 2046 viewsbosh67

I thought O'Neil looked the sharpest of all of the players out there today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Todays Friendly on 18:11 - Jul 26 with 1983 viewsrosseeles

Anyone know why no granero?
Todays Friendly on 18:14 - Jul 26 with 1980 viewsAntti_Heinola

Todays Friendly on 17:46 - Jul 26 by bosh67

I thought O'Neil looked the sharpest of all of the players out there today.

And that is why you should pay little attention to friendlies!

Bare bones.

Todays Friendly on 18:29 - Jul 26 with 1950 viewsjamois

Todays Friendly on 18:11 - Jul 26 by rosseeles

Anyone know why no granero?

Sociedad are currently in london trying to negotiate his sale. Read it on two feeds. Can anyone tell me, does Faurlin look like he has a premier league future or is two cruciates too much?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Todays Friendly on 18:42 - Jul 26 with 1920 viewswood_hoop

Todays Friendly on 17:09 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

Say it every year. Anyone who draws any kind of major conclusion from a pre season friendly is a fool. Best to ignore them (friendlies). They are training games snd that's it, rarely do they have any reflection whatsoever on how the season will go. If they did mean something, hogan ephraim would be playing for Bayern by now and Madrid would have just retired the no.11 shirt in honour of leroy griffiths.

sorry that is a load of bollox.....have they forgotten how to stay fit even in the last month, by all means take a break from the daily grind of two hours training a day(cough)
forget how to pass a ball, at what level your competence as a 'professional' is expected to remain, thank fcuk my doctors don't forget what they are doing when they go off to Tuscany for a fortnights sojourn then come back with as much skill as I have with a scalpel.
Todays Friendly on 18:50 - Jul 26 with 1904 viewsCamberleyR

Todays Friendly on 18:42 - Jul 26 by wood_hoop

sorry that is a load of bollox.....have they forgotten how to stay fit even in the last month, by all means take a break from the daily grind of two hours training a day(cough)
forget how to pass a ball, at what level your competence as a 'professional' is expected to remain, thank fcuk my doctors don't forget what they are doing when they go off to Tuscany for a fortnights sojourn then come back with as much skill as I have with a scalpel.

There's a major difference between just being fit and match fit. When players come back from injury they are "fit" due to the running etc after their rehab but not match fit. That is why it takes them playing in 3/4/5 games usually to get properly "match fit" and up to speed.

Todays Friendly on 19:02 - Jul 26 with 1873 viewsWeaverQPR

The fitness will come its the ability to get out of our own half which is a slight concern.

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024