Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan nominated for League Two Player of the Year 16:24 - Mar 11 with 2046 viewshull_dale19

Alongside Sam Winnall and Gary Roberts.

Well played Scotty, I'd say he's in with a fair shot of winning it!
Hogan nominated for League Two Player of the Year on 18:44 - Mar 11 with 1898 viewsTalkingSutty

Has the voting already finished because if it has the Scott is in with a great chance.

Factor in his age and two hat tricks in the last couple of months, not forgetting he his top of the goalscoring charts then I don't see how anybody else can topple him.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hogan nominated for League Two Player of the Year on 18:46 - Mar 11 with 1890 viewsColDale

Hogan nominated for League Two Player of the Year on 18:44 - Mar 11 by TalkingSutty

Has the voting already finished because if it has the Scott is in with a great chance.

Factor in his age and two hat tricks in the last couple of months, not forgetting he his top of the goalscoring charts then I don't see how anybody else can topple him.

This post has been edited by an administrator

the voting is done by Lge 2 managers
Hogan nominated for League Two Player of the Year on 18:53 - Mar 11 with 1874 viewsTalkingSutty

Hogan nominated for League Two Player of the Year on 18:46 - Mar 11 by ColDale

the voting is done by Lge 2 managers

In that case I would think Roberts will be nailed on. They will look for the alround contribution rather than the player who pops up with the goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024