Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you do this? 17:35 - Sep 17 with 21102 viewsJackfath

Leave at 80 odd minutes during yesterdays game?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Would you do this? on 17:44 - Sep 17 with 9999 viewsDarran

Said that to my son last night,I have no doubt some were working nights but most just wanted to be the traffic.
Truly astonishing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you do this? on 17:47 - Sep 17 with 9978 viewsJackfath

Would you do this? on 17:44 - Sep 17 by Darran

Said that to my son last night,I have no doubt some were working nights but most just wanted to be the traffic.
Truly astonishing.

I put it to you that they are not real fans of the game. How could you be when you leave an exciting second half which is balanced on a knife edge as it was last night.

I know its nothing to do with me and its their choice etc etc but lummee I cant fathom it out.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Would you do this? on 17:49 - Sep 17 with 9958 viewslifelong

I actually commented to the bloke next to me, there was 7 minutes of normal time left and dozens of people were streaming out of the stadium. .....Unbelievable.
Would you do this? on 17:50 - Sep 17 with 9955 viewsDarran

Would you do this? on 17:47 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

I put it to you that they are not real fans of the game. How could you be when you leave an exciting second half which is balanced on a knife edge as it was last night.

I know its nothing to do with me and its their choice etc etc but lummee I cant fathom it out.

I agree wholeheartedly its nowt to do with me where they were going either but it's extremely alien to my support of the Swans.

Would you do this? on 17:50 - Sep 17 with 9949 viewsorion3016

Would you do this? on 17:47 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

No I wouldn't nor would be obsessed about raising a post about it after every game

Be over there now after

Would you do this? on 17:52 - Sep 17 with 9933 viewsEVH

I won't leave until the man in black blows the final whistle.

I've never understood those that leave with 5 mins to go (+injury time). Over the course of a 45 game season you're losing out on 4 WHOLE games (assuming injury time of 3 mins).

Given that a lot of goals are scored late on, you're shafting yourself big time. What does that extra 5 mins achieve anyway? You get home 5 mins earlier? I've never had problems getting back to morriston within 20 mins of the game ending. We park by Cwm level and walk up.
Would you do this? on 17:52 - Sep 17 with 9929 viewsNaughty71

The three fellas who sit next to me always leave on the 88th minute. They are never in their seats until a couple of minutes after kick off either.

I will never understand this.

If you want to beat the traffic, walk, if you can't walk, park your car 15 minutes walk away (I would never park in Morfa, you can get stuck for half an hour trying to get out), by the time you get there, the traffic has thinned significantly. Or factor in that you are not going to beat the traffic, so don't even try, and watch all 90+ minutes of fabulous football.

Or get a motorbike like me and the traffic means nothing to you anyway!

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Would you do this? on 17:57 - Sep 17 with 9892 viewsNeath_Jack

Yes i would and yes i did, and yes i will continue to do so.

Winning/losing/drawing makes no odds.

Not a proper fan see. I wouldn't leave a cinema 5 minutes before a film finishes though would i? I'm a disgrace and should have my season ticket taken off me. I make it difficult for others to see the game as i'm walking down the steps. It's people like me that make the traffic congestion worse. If i just left my seat when the game finished, i'd still be home in no time at all. Think of all those late goals i've missed over the years.

Bonkers innit, hideous almost.

Just don't understand it myself like.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Would you do this? on 17:57 - Sep 17 with 9891 viewsdgt73

Your obsessed with people leaving early, I didn't see anyone leave early. It was a great game and you want to talk about someone leaving early ffs get a life.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Would you do this? on 18:00 - Sep 17 with 9866 viewsJackfath

Is one not allowed to make a general observation without getting abused on here? Crazy. If you dont like the FACTS I post do everyone a favour and keep your tedious responses to yourselves.

Diolch.

Would you do this? on 18:10 - Sep 17 with 9819 viewsorion3016

Would you do this? on 18:00 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

Is one not allowed to make a general observation without getting abused on here? Crazy. If you dont like the FACTS I post do everyone a favour and keep your tedious responses to yourselves.

Diolch.

You're becoming such a victim lately
Man up

Be over there now after

Would you do this? on 18:18 - Sep 17 with 9788 viewsmonmouth

I didn't leave early but I admit to walking down to the concourse two minutes before the end. I had a 20 minute walk to the car followed by a two hourish trip home and had to be in work by 7 this morning. OK? No? Tough s**t.

But on your main point, I don't get it either, but if you pay your money you're free to leave exactly when you want; or stay glued to your seat. Up to you.

AS it happens I stayed behind in the end to clap the team as I'd been so thrilled by the game, so might as well have stayed in my sodding seat anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Would you do this? on 18:20 - Sep 17 with 9775 viewsCatullus

I only ever leave early out of necessity. Like when my wife used to start work at 5 and I had to drive her, so had to be home by ten to. I used to miss ten minutes.
These days my wife works 9-5 Mon-Fri so I get to stay til the very end.
Some people will have very good reasons for departing early, some have no good reason as far as I can see.
It's their loss Fath, just accept it happens and move on!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Would you do this? on 18:25 - Sep 17 with 9744 viewsJackfath

Would you do this? on 18:10 - Sep 17 by orion3016

You're becoming such a victim lately
Man up

Lately? I have been a victim on here for years you bully.

Would you do this? on 18:26 - Sep 17 with 9740 viewsjack_lord

My wife, who was picking me up, heard someone say that we lost 2-1 so god knows what time they left.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Would you do this? on 18:31 - Sep 17 with 9711 viewsDarran

Would you do this? on 18:26 - Sep 17 by jack_lord

My wife, who was picking me up, heard someone say that we lost 2-1 so god knows what time they left.

Fell down did you?

Would you do this? on 18:37 - Sep 17 with 9679 viewsjack_lord

Would you do this? on 18:31 - Sep 17 by Darran

Fell down did you?

It couldn't have anything to do with that beer they sell in in the ground mind you.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Would you do this? on 19:23 - Sep 17 with 9564 viewscsf

If I'd had my stepson yesterday I would have left 85-90 minutes. I had a lift last night and was on my own and didn't get home until 10:30, for me I don't want him up that late on a school night, personal preference I suppose. Normal game on a weekend I used to leave early but tend to stay now. I can understand people leaving early
Would you do this? on 19:31 - Sep 17 with 9535 viewsDafyddHuw

Would you do this? on 17:57 - Sep 17 by dgt73

Your obsessed with people leaving early, I didn't see anyone leave early. It was a great game and you want to talk about someone leaving early ffs get a life.

Innit. Total obsession. Wish I'd made a count of the number of threads he's started on the same subject.
Would you do this? on 19:33 - Sep 17 with 9525 viewsJackfath

Would you do this? on 19:31 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

Innit. Total obsession. Wish I'd made a count of the number of threads he's started on the same subject.

What a waste of your valuable time making that completely shit point.

Would you do this? on 19:37 - Sep 17 with 9507 viewsDafyddHuw

Would you do this? on 19:33 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

What a waste of your valuable time making that completely shit point.

Nor as much a waste of your valuable time making that completely shit thread.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2013 19:37]
Would you do this? on 19:38 - Sep 17 with 9493 viewsOldjack

A lot don't actually leave but go down on to the concourse to watch the last few mins ,me included ,i hate crawling down those steep steps ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Would you do this? on 19:39 - Sep 17 with 9492 viewsJackfath

Would you do this? on 19:37 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

Nor as much a waste of your valuable time making that completely shit thread.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2013 19:37]

So shit you just had to put your beaky nose in to make a completely shit point you mean?

Would you do this? on 19:40 - Sep 17 with 9488 viewsJackfath

Would you do this? on 19:38 - Sep 17 by Oldjack

A lot don't actually leave but go down on to the concourse to watch the last few mins ,me included ,i hate crawling down those steep steps ,

Thus creating a major hazard and potential for a crowd surge. I would rather the stewards moved people along when they stand there, rather than throw out fans for standing up in the east stand. It stinks Alan.

Would you do this? on 19:46 - Sep 17 with 9449 viewsDafyddHuw

Would you do this? on 19:39 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

So shit you just had to put your beaky nose in to make a completely shit point you mean?

I don't understand why you feel the need to start yet another thread on the self same topic.
Wouldn't it have been easier just to bump one of your many previous threads?
Presumably we'll get another one after the Arsenal game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024