Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odemwingie 23:17 - Aug 24 with 20867 viewsPhil_S

Odemwingie on 23:19 - Aug 24 with 11007 viewsPhil_S

Odemwingie on 23:24 - Aug 24 with 10961 viewstreboethjack

skill wise, he would offer something different and is clearly a good player. The question is would it be worth the attitude?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Odemwingie on 23:26 - Aug 24 with 10949 viewsJackbustard

Odemwingie on 23:24 - Aug 24 by treboethjack

skill wise, he would offer something different and is clearly a good player. The question is would it be worth the attitude?

I'd rather have kept Moore, never rated him and he seems like a complete c@nt. Would fit in we'll at Cardiff.
Odemwingie on 23:28 - Aug 24 with 10924 viewsforkbeard

Can't say i'd be disappointed with him joining but at the same time.. You do worry he could upset a lot of people
Odemwingie on 23:29 - Aug 24 with 10916 viewsPozuelosSideys

I call bullshit

Agent in trying to play local rivals against each other in order to get his client highest wages shocker

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Odemwingie on 23:31 - Aug 24 with 10890 viewsJackoBoostardo

Chances are - we'll find him parked up in the Liberty carpark on transfer deadline day on the off-chance.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Odemwingie on 23:33 - Aug 24 with 10881 viewsinspector

before the whole qpr car park thing, i would've snapped your hand off if wages weren't insane.
Odemwingie on 23:46 - Aug 24 with 10811 viewsJoe_bradshaw

30 Premier League goals in 87 appearances suggests that he's at a completely different level to Luke Moore.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Odemwingie on 23:51 - Aug 24 with 10786 viewsandyjack

Odemwingie on 23:46 - Aug 24 by Joe_bradshaw

30 Premier League goals in 87 appearances suggests that he's at a completely different level to Luke Moore.

Prefer that Ante Rebic fella myself.
Odemwingie on 23:52 - Aug 24 with 10784 viewsJackoBoostardo

Has Luke Moore had 87 appearances for us in order to compare?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Odemwingie on 23:56 - Aug 24 with 10754 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Odemwingie on 23:52 - Aug 24 by JackoBoostardo

Has Luke Moore had 87 appearances for us in order to compare?

No just 55 appearances for 8 goals.

18 of those for 3 goals were in the Championship.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Odemwingie on 00:01 - Aug 25 with 10730 viewsDarran

I'm sure if we signed Messi some f*cker'd have a moan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Odemwingie on 00:15 - Aug 25 with 10677 viewsPozuelosSideys

Odemwingie on 00:01 - Aug 25 by Darran

I'm sure if we signed Messi some f*cker'd have a moan.

So him moving here would get the thumbs-up from you then?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Odemwingie on 00:17 - Aug 25 with 10666 viewsDarran

Odemwingie on 00:15 - Aug 25 by PozuelosSideys

So him moving here would get the thumbs-up from you then?

Probably.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Odemwingie on 00:20 - Aug 25 with 10648 viewsPozuelosSideys

Odemwingie on 00:17 - Aug 25 by Darran

Probably.

After all that went on with him and QPR, and all that chat over the summer about him being at the centre of the Tutumulu debacle.. id have him nowhere near here.

I suspect Cardiff are in for him but they just trying to raffle him off to get a few more bucks for everyones back pockets. As mentioned above, Rebic looks more interesting.

Odemwingie on 00:24 - Aug 25 with 10635 viewsSmellyplumz

If the c n ut turns up at the car park I`ll tell to fc ku off

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Odemwingie on 00:35 - Aug 25 with 10606 viewsforkbeard

Odemwingie on 00:24 - Aug 25 by Smellyplumz

If the c n ut turns up at the car park I`ll tell to fc ku off

Why don't you f*ck off also?

Not a true fan of Swansea if you've got that attitude.
Give him a chance at least IF it's true ffs.
Odemwingie on 00:35 - Aug 25 with 10600 viewsSASWANSEA

He suits our system down to the ground, get it done.

Regarding the QPR thing, do you really think he just decided to head down to QPR of his own accord?

He was shat on in that whole fxxx up. He was obviously told to get himself down there by someone (most likely his agent), DL day is frantic and rationality goes out the window. I don't believe for a minute QPR knew nothing about it as they claimed, they surely must have given some sort of thumbs up to his agent. Most likely they shit themselves once Sky news caught him on camera and to avoid any legal repercussions pulled the plug, leaving him to look the cock.
Odemwingie on 01:06 - Aug 25 with 10536 viewsSmellyplumz

Odemwingie on 00:35 - Aug 25 by forkbeard

Your not a true fan of Swansea if you want a nightmare like Odemwingie playing for us so go boil ur head you c u n t who the f*ck are you to go deciding who is and who isn't a true fan. flaccid penis

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Odemwingie on 01:43 - Aug 25 with 10483 viewsSmellyplumz

Come on then *unt beard whats your pissy reply?

Odemwingie on 01:44 - Aug 25 with 10480 viewsSmellyplumz

Gone to bed like a lazy hound

Odemwingie on 02:17 - Aug 25 with 10456 viewsorion3016

Yes, we need another striker

Be over there now after

Odemwingie on 03:46 - Aug 25 with 10397 viewsaspas45

Take him

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Odemwingie on 04:12 - Aug 25 with 10383 viewsaspas45

He has paid the price, dont think he will be making the same mistake again.

Would take him.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Odemwingie on 04:16 - Aug 25 with 10379 viewsmarchamjack

I would take him. Offers us something different to what we have and you cannot knock his PL scoring record

On the 'is he trouble front' - I've got no doubt whatsoever that if he didn't toe the line (a la Danny Graham) that Laudrup would deal with him, get rid/sideline him and that would be the end of him with no disruption to our club. ML has shown that he is ice cold in dealing with players he doesn't want for some reason and I've no doubt that Odemwinge would not be allowed to cause any long term disruption. Toe the line, do the job, or see you later, out.

Knpwn PL goalscorer, better than anyone else I've heard rumoured for us so far as back up/alernative striker, so yes please unless anyone knows of anyone else proven to be better at this level.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024