Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
starting line up 20:22 - Jul 8 with 7583 viewsrochdale1

What would your starting line ups be now ??
starting line up on 20:23 - Jul 8 with 4526 viewsisitme

I for one would like to see the new players have a few games before I make a judgement.
starting line up on 20:30 - Jul 8 with 4482 viewsjamRAFC

Lillis
Rafferty Eastham Lancashire Rose
Tutte Cavanagh/Lund
Henderson Vincenti Done
Donnelly

Thats if grant goes
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
starting line up on 20:31 - Jul 8 with 4480 viewsChaffRAFC

.......................................Lillis............................................

Rafferty..............Eastham................Lancashire.....................Rose

...............................Lund..........Tutte....................................

Henderson..........................Done......................................Grant

......................................Donnelly..........................................

Bench: Collis, Maynard (if he signs), Cavanagh, Vincenti, Hery, Hogan, Gray

This is usually the part where I realize i've missed an important player.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

starting line up on 20:33 - Jul 8 with 4466 views442Dale

starting line up on 20:31 - Jul 8 by ChaffRAFC

.......................................Lillis............................................

Rafferty..............Eastham................Lancashire.....................Rose

...............................Lund..........Tutte....................................

Henderson..........................Done......................................Grant

......................................Donnelly..........................................

Bench: Collis, Maynard (if he signs), Cavanagh, Vincenti, Hery, Hogan, Gray

This is usually the part where I realize i've missed an important player.

Giggsy.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

starting line up on 20:33 - Jul 8 with 4466 viewsBrierls

.............................Cavanagh..........Tutte....................................

Bench: Collis, Maynard (if he signs), Lund, Vincenti, Bunney, Hogan, Gray
starting line up on 20:36 - Jul 8 with 4439 viewsChaffRAFC

Having just done my team, and with Rhys Bennett waiting to come back, I've seen how deep our squad goes.

The fact Vincenti only gets on my bench is a big testament to how good our squad looks now.

starting line up on 20:38 - Jul 8 with 4420 viewsSalwaDale

I would say that the options we have mean that we actually don't have a "starting 11". Hill did it before rotating the three behind the striker, I am expecting the same again.

TBBT

starting line up on 20:46 - Jul 8 with 4394 viewsBrierls

starting line up on 20:36 - Jul 8 by ChaffRAFC

Having just done my team, and with Rhys Bennett waiting to come back, I've seen how deep our squad goes.

The fact Vincenti only gets on my bench is a big testament to how good our squad looks now.

Just been having the same conversation.

My starting lineup is based largely on those players being more of a known quantity and having a bit of experience, I've no idea how good new signings Lund, Hery & Hogan are! I was chuffed with the Vincenti signing, and never imagined him not being in my starting XI.

Throw in a mix of very promising first & second year pros and I honestly can't remember Dale having a squad with so much depth.
Login to get fewer ads

starting line up on 21:08 - Jul 8 with 4325 viewsrochdale1

Lilis
Rafferty. Eastham. Lancashire. Rose
Hery/cav
Henderson. tutte. Vinc. Done
Donnerly/grant
starting line up on 21:20 - Jul 8 with 4291 viewsboromat

I might have a better idea after the friendly tomorrow. Not a clue at the minute!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

starting line up on 23:34 - Jul 8 with 4145 viewsStudiousDale

starting line up on 20:36 - Jul 8 by ChaffRAFC

yes, and bizarre how 6 months ago noone would want us playing with Donnelly as the lone striker. I'm looking forward to seeing Hogan play, and it's also interesting that Gray has been given the number 10 shirt.
starting line up on 23:40 - Jul 8 with 4133 views442Dale

starting line up on 23:34 - Jul 8 by StudiousDale

yes, and bizarre how 6 months ago noone would want us playing with Donnelly as the lone striker. I'm looking forward to seeing Hogan play, and it's also interesting that Gray has been given the number 10 shirt.

Think people are willing to give Donnelly another chance based on an upturn in form in a few games towards the end of the season, and that Hill wants to give him a similar opportunity too.

Not sure that means there are that many who would want him as our no.1 centre forward for the entire season. Gray had 10 last season, most players have retained the same numbers apart from BBM who has reverted to 20 to allow a Lancashire to have 6. I'll wait to be proven wrong, but Gray may only be a bit part player next season, the signing of Done puts him another step down the pecking order.

starting line up on 01:00 - Jul 9 with 4075 viewssandylaner1

lillis
raff lancy eastham rose
cav tutte
done vincenti henderson
grant
starting line up on 01:02 - Jul 9 with 4074 viewsAtThePeake

Lillis
Raffa, Eastham, Lancashire, Rose
Cav, Tutte
Hendo, Done, Vince
Georgeous.

Tangled up in blue.

starting line up on 01:57 - Jul 9 with 4058 viewsolympicdale

Lillis
Raffa, Eastham, Lanky, Rose

Tutte, Cav

Hendo, Done, Grant

George

or

Lillis

Raffa, Eastham, Lanky, Rose

Tutte, Cav, Lund

Hendo, Done, Grant

Life is a game of fate.

starting line up on 02:09 - Jul 9 with 4054 viewsAtThePeake

We're up all night for Hogan
We're up all night for Logan
We're up all night for Matt Done
We're up all night for Vincenti.

Tangled up in blue.

starting line up on 07:24 - Jul 9 with 3998 viewsmizfit

I hope people picking rafferty over Bennett at RB is because Rhys is injured at present?
starting line up on 07:44 - Jul 9 with 3981 viewsBigDaveMyCock

All these exciting midfield signings and you all opt for Tutte in central midfield? Has nobody noticed that one of the first things Hilly did was take Tutte out of Central midfield. Come on people.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

starting line up on 10:13 - Jul 9 with 3891 viewsAtThePeake

starting line up on 07:44 - Jul 9 by BigDaveMyCock

All these exciting midfield signings and you all opt for Tutte in central midfield? Has nobody noticed that one of the first things Hilly did was take Tutte out of Central midfield. Come on people.

Are you being sarcastic? Tutte was out the side due to injury.

Tangled up in blue.

starting line up on 10:38 - Jul 9 with 3864 viewsChaffRAFC

starting line up on 07:44 - Jul 9 by BigDaveMyCock

That's because Tutte is a top player. And even though he got his fair share of criticism from some quarters last season, he still scored 7 in 37 from midfield in league games. Also, he was injured at the back end of last season and Hill wouldn't have offered him a two year contract had he not wanted him.

starting line up on 12:32 - Jul 9 with 3794 viewsBigDaveMyCock

starting line up on 10:13 - Jul 9 by AtThePeake

Are you being sarcastic? Tutte was out the side due to injury.

Hill played him on the right prior to his injury. Looked better on the right I'll give you that.

starting line up on 12:38 - Jul 9 with 3784 viewsBigDaveMyCock

starting line up on 10:38 - Jul 9 by ChaffRAFC

That's because Tutte is a top player. And even though he got his fair share of criticism from some quarters last season, he still scored 7 in 37 from midfield in league games. Also, he was injured at the back end of last season and Hill wouldn't have offered him a two year contract had he not wanted him.

"That's because Tutte is a top player."

No he isn't. His performances for Dale have been mixed at best. Blimey, if you think Tutte is a top player you've got low standards. Have a think about it Chaff, has Tutte done enough on a consistent basis to warrant being named a top player? Really? I don't see it myself, but it's all about opinions. I personally don't think he has the technical ability to be a Hill central midfielder. On the right, maybe.

starting line up on 12:50 - Jul 9 with 3758 viewsBrierls

starting line up on 12:38 - Jul 9 by BigDaveMyCock

"That's because Tutte is a top player."

No he isn't. His performances for Dale have been mixed at best. Blimey, if you think Tutte is a top player you've got low standards. Have a think about it Chaff, has Tutte done enough on a consistent basis to warrant being named a top player? Really? I don't see it myself, but it's all about opinions. I personally don't think he has the technical ability to be a Hill central midfielder. On the right, maybe.

While I don't think he's produced consistently, I think Tutte is amongst the most technically gifted players at the club. Some of his performances in the first half of last season were outstanding, he showed that he could dominate the midfield as well as being a goal threat. He was anonymous in just as many other performances.

I was surprised when Hilly offered him a 2 year deal, and equally surprised when Tutte signed it! I didn't think the two of them got on, either on a personal or professional level, but the new deal suggests they're both more than happy to work together. There's certainly talent there, and if Hilly thinks he can get Tutte firing then thats good enough for me.

Given his age, style of play, and goalscoring record, I imagine a good start to the season will see Tutte as something of a hot property. Certainly in the six figure transfer fee category.
starting line up on 12:53 - Jul 9 with 3754 views442Dale

starting line up on 12:32 - Jul 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Hill played him on the right prior to his injury. Looked better on the right I'll give you that.

Tutte was out wide after Hill initially returned, but he had returned to the centre of the park for a few games until getting injured. He was alongside Kennedy with Thompson and Henderson wide.

starting line up on 14:33 - Jul 9 with 3632 viewsRalphs12

starting line up on 02:09 - Jul 9 by AtThePeake

We're up all night for Hogan
We're up all night for Logan
We're up all night for Matt Done
We're up all night for Vincenti.

Big fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024