Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 Vale Fans Injured 20:37 - Apr 13 with 11584 viewsdale1968

Outside the train station according to this off their board.

I witnessed it and it was absolutely awful. It was like something off a film, I saw it in slow motion. Unbelievable.

Went straight over to the lads, the one bloke got up straight away and got away lightly whilst his mate was on the ground not moving.

The riot van sped off after the car but I really hope they get caught for this.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

2 Vale Fans Injured on 20:39 - Apr 13 with 7721 viewsG_Dale

Hopefully not football related, and hopefully they are ok

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

2 Vale Fans Injured on 20:43 - Apr 13 with 7637 viewsdalenumber2

What happened? Very ashamed if visitors to this town have been injured. No excuses for this type of behaviour.
2 Vale Fans Injured on 20:46 - Apr 13 with 7600 viewsdale1968

Apparently 2 vale fans were hit by a car near the station which then drove off pursued by the Police.

2 Vale Fans Injured on 20:46 - Apr 13 with 7591 viewsG_Dale

Link to vale forum

2 Vale Fans Injured on 20:51 - Apr 13 with 7561 viewsdale1968

Please..

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?69971-rochdale-station

2 Vale Fans Injured on 21:03 - Apr 13 with 7469 viewsG_Dale

2 Vale Fans Injured on 20:51 - Apr 13 by dale1968

Please..

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?69971-rochdale-station

Fanks :-)

2 Vale Fans Injured on 21:07 - Apr 13 with 7437 viewsdalenumber2

Sounds like they were hit by a car and the driver didn't stop? Nothing to do with football by the sounds of it but not good advert for our town. Hope the culprits are found and punished accordingly.
2 Vale Fans Injured on 21:16 - Apr 13 with 7379 viewssykeboy

2 Vale Fans Injured on 21:07 - Apr 13 by dalenumber2

Sounds like they were hit by a car and the driver didn't stop? Nothing to do with football by the sounds of it but not good advert for our town. Hope the culprits are found and punished accordingly.

agree, strange vale fans calling them scum,yet hero worship hughes??
Login to get fewer ads

2 Vale Fans Injured on 21:23 - Apr 13 with 7341 viewsG_Dale

2 Vale Fans Injured on 21:16 - Apr 13 by sykeboy

agree, strange vale fans calling them scum,yet hero worship hughes??

It is a strange one that

2 Vale Fans Injured on 23:35 - Apr 13 with 7063 viewschuckleberry

Link:

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/79449/two-injured
2 Vale Fans Injured on 23:54 - Apr 13 with 7020 viewsDale57

Hope the Vale fans make a full recovery.No insurance perhaps,not the first time it has happened,my sister in law was knocked over while crossing a zebra crossing and was left for dead (Asian with no insurance)
2 Vale Fans Injured on 12:31 - Apr 14 with 6691 viewssweetcorn

Perhaps it was Lee Hughes because he didn't think the fans got behind the team? he does have previous.

Now, i'm not condoning the actions, as it is truly disgraceful, but how can the vale fans call anyone scum when they worship a murderer who killed somebody in the exact same circumstances. This shit could not be made up.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

2 Vale Fans Injured on 12:45 - Apr 14 with 6656 viewsD_Alien

2 Vale Fans Injured on 12:31 - Apr 14 by sweetcorn

Perhaps it was Lee Hughes because he didn't think the fans got behind the team? he does have previous.

Now, i'm not condoning the actions, as it is truly disgraceful, but how can the vale fans call anyone scum when they worship a murderer who killed somebody in the exact same circumstances. This shit could not be made up.

I'm sure many of us have had similar thoughts about this incident

It's probably best if we don't dwell on the hypocrisy though

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

2 Vale Fans Injured on 13:15 - Apr 14 with 6597 viewsD_Dale

2 Vale Fans Injured on 12:31 - Apr 14 by sweetcorn

This is a tad ott. First of all. it suggests no Port Vale fan who is run down can complain because Hughes plays for the team (presumably, the same applies to Biffoes and Notts C. supporters as their clubs also signed him).

Secondly, the incident occurred before the match - though if the fans were near the station at 2.45 and had been drinking just beforehand it seems they weren't much bothered about getting to Spotland (and the Rochdale Online report implies that the fans were targeted after a row of some sort).

It's probably best to wait for more facts to emerge before passing judgements.
2 Vale Fans Injured on 13:29 - Apr 14 with 6558 viewsnearlythere

the fans were very interested in getting the game on time, there were issues with full trains and getting a taxi at rochdale [which is what the lads were trying to do]

it was a horrible scene, certainly nothing to do with football trouble or drink though
2 Vale Fans Injured on 13:35 - Apr 14 with 6539 viewsnearlythere

hopefully the second lad is getting out of hospital today.....so seems it could have been far worse, im pleased it was not, the thud was horrific
2 Vale Fans Injured on 14:38 - Apr 14 with 6437 viewsPops2

2 Vale Fans Injured on 23:54 - Apr 13 by Dale57

Hope the Vale fans make a full recovery.No insurance perhaps,not the first time it has happened,my sister in law was knocked over while crossing a zebra crossing and was left for dead (Asian with no insurance)

I bet they weren't jailed for it.
2 Vale Fans Injured on 15:21 - Apr 14 with 6361 viewsNinco

There seems to be an awful lot of drivers out there who don't take responsibility for their own mistakes. The same thing happened to me years ago. I was crossing over near Victoria Station in Manchester and some bimbo put her car in reverse, then reversed back at speed before I had chance to get out of the way. She hit me. It felt like I had been punched really hard but all over my body. She did stop, but I was in a state of shock and couldn't think straight so didn't ask for any details. There were loads of witnesses, but only one bothered to stop. The driver craftily got rid of the witness by offering to drive me back to my workplace for medical attention. She then dropped me at my workplace, but took my phone number with the promise that she would phone to see how I was. There was no phone call which shows how thoughtless and selfish she was. To this day, I still have her registration number written down and am thinking of passing it to a solicitor. I am on lifelong pain killers because of what she did to me and she is probably still driving around like an airhead putting other road users in danger.

Incidentally, I did phone the police at the time and was told that she hadn't come forward, but should give her more time. Sorry, but the law states 48 hours and if she hasn't come forward, then the police should be charging her with failing to report an accident.
2 Vale Fans Injured on 17:16 - Apr 14 with 6188 viewsDale57

2 Vale Fans Injured on 14:38 - Apr 14 by Pops2

I bet they weren't jailed for it.

Fine and suspended sentence.
2 Vale Fans Injured on 18:33 - Apr 14 with 6045 viewsklmblue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308919/Football-fan-left-head-injuries-

The dm thinks it was football related

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

2 Vale Fans Injured on 18:37 - Apr 14 with 6035 viewsnearlythere

2 Vale Fans Injured on 18:33 - Apr 14 by klmblue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308919/Football-fan-left-head-injuries-

The dm thinks it was football related

I dont think it was, we will see I guess when it gets to court
2 Vale Fans Injured on 18:59 - Apr 14 with 5990 viewsDale57

"The incident happened after Port Vale took on Rochdale and the Spotland Stadium in Rochdale"

"The victims were among a group of five men walking to the football stadium in Rochdale."

Taken from the Mail report...........Is this what some people called being educated ha ha
2 Vale Fans Injured on 20:53 - Apr 14 with 5868 viewsShun

Apparently 'random Asian' equates to 'rival supporter'.

Good job, Daily Mail. Good job.
2 Vale Fans Injured on 21:37 - Apr 14 with 5780 viewsR17ALE

I'm going to go all Miss Marple here, but why would a 'group of friends' who had come by train be drinking in the Commercial, on their way to Spotland, be run over outside the train station at 2.45pm. That just doesn't make sense to me as a fan.

If it were me, coming to Spotland as a Vale fan, I'd have been leaving the Commercial at 2pm either on foot or via taxi as I would have really wanted to see the game, a promotion party.

The fact it happened at 2.45pm is the biggest clue in this unsavoury episode.

Consider this: Would you have been in a pub on the wrong side of Stoke at 2.45pm if Dale had a chance of going up at Vale Park?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

2 Vale Fans Injured on 21:39 - Apr 14 with 5767 viewsjudd

2 Vale Fans Injured on 21:37 - Apr 14 by R17ALE

I'm going to go all Miss Marple here, but why would a 'group of friends' who had come by train be drinking in the Commercial, on their way to Spotland, be run over outside the train station at 2.45pm. That just doesn't make sense to me as a fan.

If it were me, coming to Spotland as a Vale fan, I'd have been leaving the Commercial at 2pm either on foot or via taxi as I would have really wanted to see the game, a promotion party.

The fact it happened at 2.45pm is the biggest clue in this unsavoury episode.

Consider this: Would you have been in a pub on the wrong side of Stoke at 2.45pm if Dale had a chance of going up at Vale Park?

Someone earlier said they were waiting for a taxi, Miss Marple.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024