Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C.D. 19:34 - Dec 29 with 1417 viewsROLLER61

I heard from my old mate that Craig Dawson is on his way to Bolton Wanderers on loan with a view of signing a full contract with West Brom getting £3,000.000 for him that would net Dale a cool £400,000 in sign on clauses... so lets hope CD uses this cash for some other good defenders...cos thats all is needed at the moment we are doin great up front...

Happy New Year to my adorable FANS ....
C.D. on 19:39 - Dec 29 with 1383 viewsYouTubeDale

If this is true then it's pennies from heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could make the difference between keeping Tutte/Grimes/Kennedy and having to let one go. Also it could help us bid for a defender in terms of paying his wages.

Craig Dawson - a true Dale fan - helping our cause. Come on Craig you only have to put pen to paper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

C.D. on 19:43 - Dec 29 with 1355 viewsStudiousDale

If it is a loan 'with a view to a permanent deal' we definitely shouldn't be spending any of this money before it is realised - i.e Dawson signs for Bolton permanently.
C.D. on 20:08 - Dec 29 with 1274 viewsDaleFan7

Bolton are my '2nd team' and I go and watch them when I can. I hope this is true because their defence is awful at the moment!

However I can't see them paying £3m for a defender in the Championship :/!
C.D. on 20:29 - Dec 29 with 1211 viewsRegJenkinsBoot

Just an observation Roller61, but I seriously doubt that you have ANY mates, young or old, unless you class the BBC website football gossip feature as one such.

Merely an opinion like..
C.D. on 20:37 - Dec 29 with 1172 viewsboffley

What an interesting opening post Roller 61. You must really be "in the know" about the goings on in the football world--- oh hang on ---just a minute this is simply a regurgitation of the article Col posted early yesterday morning on this site.

Not very bright to imply you have an inside story when its already public knowledge.
C.D. on 04:53 - Dec 30 with 1020 viewsmizfit

He was seen at sudden telco filling up his car with petrol before going Bolton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024