Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who comes in, this january?? 15:17 - Nov 5 with 3398 viewsthemodfather

surely all out now for samba and defoe....
who comes in, this january?? on 12:48 - Nov 6 with 791 viewsjohnhoop

who comes in, this january?? on 12:37 - Nov 6 by DANRANGER

I'd bring Luke Young back in, best full back we have although he did go of the boil a little but would surely be playing now if in the 25. Hughes's main target seemed to be Dawson but can't see him wanting to join us now after already turning us down once.

Based on not getting Dawson I can see him still wanting a centre half but I'd prefer a younger cheaper player they have scouted than a Chris Samba on huge wages.

I agree that we should be working with what we have as Hughes obviously felt the players he was buying fit into the system he wants to play. If anyone can explain what that is would be appreciated.

Agree with you about Young but I don't think it will happen.I thought he had an excellent start for us and scored a couple of really good goals.But then he must have been made the scapegoat for a game we lost (in the manner of Faurlin for West Ham and Clint Hill for WBA),and disappeared into the wastes of Siberia never to be heard of again.
who comes in, this january?? on 12:56 - Nov 6 with 782 viewstoboboly

Young is supposed to be injured after having surgery on a knee or some such, however i can't find anything online from this season, but i'm sure i read an interview with MH about it awhile back.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

who comes in, this january?? on 17:13 - Nov 6 with 757 viewsderbyhoop

I must know something abou the game (irrespective of what anybody else thinks :) ). Michael Keane has just gone to promotion chasing Leicester City on a month's loan.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

who comes in, this january?? on 17:29 - Nov 6 with 750 viewsbeeeater

Redknapp. Followed by Dawson . Then play the following team.

ceasar
Young, Hill,Dawson,Mackie
Taarbt ,faurlin,Granero,Diakite , Hoillet
Cisse
who comes in, this january?? on 19:07 - Nov 6 with 742 viewsPinnerPaul

who comes in, this january?? on 18:18 - Nov 5 by wittle

not saying we would get these players,but at the end of the day money talks.We have recently signed players from inter milan and real madrid so it would hardly come as a shock.

But everyone is criticising TH and certain players because they are only here for the money!

Agree with others , madness to carry on like that and TF/Mittals aren't going to agree to.

A replacement for Andy Johnson might be it I think.
who comes in, this january?? on 08:08 - Nov 7 with 711 viewsAGEREPC01

who comes in, this january?? on 12:56 - Nov 6 by toboboly

Young is supposed to be injured after having surgery on a knee or some such, however i can't find anything online from this season, but i'm sure i read an interview with MH about it awhile back.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2012/09/21/luke-young-set-for-qpr-st

stainrod81

who comes in, this january?? on 08:28 - Nov 7 with 702 viewsjohnhoop

who comes in, this january?? on 08:08 - Nov 7 by AGEREPC01

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2012/09/21/luke-young-set-for-qpr-st

So according to that it's pretty much what I thought-he'd already been frozen out by Hughes but then became injured before he could be off-loaded,
Well I reckon he'd be a marked improvement on our other options in that position at the moment!
who comes in, this january?? on 11:29 - Nov 7 with 677 viewsLowerloftLad

I think Qpr will be make a move for darren bent and we will recall dj campbell
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

who comes in, this january?? on 12:08 - Nov 7 with 645 viewsrsonist

Better use of what we've already got goes without saying.

Absence making the heart grow fonder with Luke Young somewhat IMO but yes, should still be around the squad.

If we did sign Dawson it would clearly be to replace Nelsen next to Mbia. Still a good signing but not really a solution in itself.

Similarly Darren Bent would just be another Cisse. Wouldn't change anything. Watched Spurs Wigan at the weekend and thought someone like Arouna Kone could make a real difference to the attack - a powerful, direct rangy handful. (Or like Ba at Newcastle). Wilfried Bony playing for Vitesse in Holland is a player of this ilk getting rave reviews and a lot of interest at the moment, I'd have a punt on him.
who comes in, this january?? on 12:17 - Nov 7 with 637 viewsShotKneesHoop

We've got more than enough players , just pick the right 11 and make them play as a team.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

who comes in, this january?? on 12:23 - Nov 7 with 629 viewsQPunkR

who comes in, this january?? on 12:17 - Nov 7 by ShotKneesHoop

We've got more than enough players , just pick the right 11 and make them play as a team.

That's exactly right

QPR - "shit but local"

who comes in, this january?? on 12:26 - Nov 7 with 628 viewsTHEBUSH

who comes in, this january?? on 12:17 - Nov 7 by ShotKneesHoop

Exactly, lets stay with what we have, we need to start developing our own players, no more expensive buys at the moment.
who comes in, this january?? on 21:29 - Nov 7 with 575 viewsRANGERS4EVER

It doesnt even matter . Even if we brought Messi he would instantly turn sh*t just because it is QPR.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

who comes in, this january?? on 04:54 - Nov 8 with 548 viewsBeaufort27

All I want for January is a new manager...

I'd be surprised if we bought anyone outright. Maybe a loan move or two to fill out the squad if we're carrying injuries, but like someone already said: if we're heading for the drop the last thing we need is more mercenaries on a big wage that we'll have to unload. Bit pessimistic i know, but far more realistic than this "get Defoe and Dawson" bollocks..
who comes in, this january?? on 06:16 - Nov 8 with 538 viewsMelakaRanger

We don't need any more players. We just need the ones we have to do what they are trained to do!! We have enough 'quailty' players many of whom are simply not performing to anywhere near an acceptable standard.

Maybe bring DJ back for Johnson and Young if we can find a space but that's its.

Anyway, no one of any real value will want to come to us with relegation a very real possibility.

If we survive then come the summer maybe 2 or 3 new players but only if 2 or 3 are sold off too. Its time to balance the books.
who comes in, this january?? on 08:48 - Nov 8 with 516 viewsShotKneesHoop

If I was TF, I'd tell MH "You've had a year of my wallet, you get nothing more until you have kept us in this division"

I'd also tell MH "you're staying here until you resign, so start losing some sleep and sort your side of wasters out into understanding what playing like a proper team is like."

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

who comes in, this january?? on 10:46 - Nov 8 with 494 viewsTHEBUSH

who comes in, this january?? on 08:48 - Nov 8 by ShotKneesHoop

If I was TF, I'd tell MH "You've had a year of my wallet, you get nothing more until you have kept us in this division"

I'd also tell MH "you're staying here until you resign, so start losing some sleep and sort your side of wasters out into understanding what playing like a proper team is like."

Totally agree, no more Mr Nice Guy TF, start getting tough with MH and your employee's, for your sake and QPR's.
who comes in, this january?? on 11:02 - Nov 8 with 489 viewsIrishR

How much would Allan from Braga cost? Watt made Mascherano like like a schoolboy and has started life well at Celtic. Very young tho and after last nite his price probably went up a million or 2.
who comes in, this january?? on 11:28 - Nov 8 with 480 viewsBeaufort27

who comes in, this january?? on 11:02 - Nov 8 by IrishR

How much would Allan from Braga cost? Watt made Mascherano like like a schoolboy and has started life well at Celtic. Very young tho and after last nite his price probably went up a million or 2.

Not to mention that Lennon quotes prices in Yen (or so it seems!)
who comes in, this january?? on 11:30 - Nov 8 with 476 viewsNorthernr

Nobody thanks. Try coaching what we've already got and fostering a bit of continuity and team spirit for a change. That team should be plenty good enough.
who comes in, this january?? on 11:51 - Nov 8 with 463 viewsexiled_dictator

who comes in, this january?? on 11:30 - Nov 8 by Northernr

Nobody thanks. Try coaching what we've already got and fostering a bit of continuity and team spirit for a change. That team should be plenty good enough.

Are you wearing your sensible shoes today, or what?
All this logical talk really doesn't suit this site.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

who comes in, this january?? on 12:46 - Nov 8 with 448 viewsthemodfather

who comes in, this january?? on 11:51 - Nov 8 by exiled_dictator

Are you wearing your sensible shoes today, or what?
All this logical talk really doesn't suit this site.

defoe had TWO medicals at qpr in the summer, so a deal must have been close
as for dawson, he was injured, is injured and may never be seen again and £9m was saved.

if we bring IN, then some have to go OUT.....we need cover for johnson and that defence needs beefing up.
coaching could be an answer but hughes will keep his boys in camp.
who comes in, this january?? on 15:12 - Nov 8 with 429 viewsShotKneesHoop

QPR is the same as the old 105 bus to Loftus Road from Hanger Lane.

The conductor said : "The bus is full, including standing on the top deck.

If you wanted to get on board, you should have got here earlier.

Now foook orf. No room. We have more than enough passengers."

Shame about the driver though!

SWP? - "Get in front with that red flag and you'll be wiped out before we get to Gypsy Corner". An appropriate B & B location for most of MH's signings.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

who comes in, this january?? on 15:42 - Nov 8 with 411 viewsexiled_dictator

who comes in, this january?? on 12:46 - Nov 8 by themodfather

defoe had TWO medicals at qpr in the summer, so a deal must have been close
as for dawson, he was injured, is injured and may never be seen again and £9m was saved.

if we bring IN, then some have to go OUT.....we need cover for johnson and that defence needs beefing up.
coaching could be an answer but hughes will keep his boys in camp.

That surprises me, the Defoe information.
When AVB joined, he made the point that he was not going to be sold, and was part of his plans, so to hear that he had 2 medicals is odd. I don't doubt it cos strange things happen in football & QPR, but just find it surprising.
If I was Defoe, I would not want to have joined us from Spurs either.
And Dawson is nowhere near worth £9m, even though it was reported in the press that we had a bid accepted from Spurs for that amount. Sheer crazy.
I would be happy if we recalled DJ, and looked to loan out again some of the players who will not represent the club in the window.
I find it infuriating that we have included players in the 25 who were never going to see a ball kicked in anger, (Hogan), where DJ would have been very useful and quite possibly have already played for us.
I just think that MH has gotten his squad & team selection wrong on too many occasions, and this is what has caused confidence problems amongst that players & supporters.
There is no need to buy any new players in the window, just to work harder on the training ground with the players we already have.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

who comes in, this january?? on 19:08 - Nov 8 with 389 viewsdazhoopa

it is quite obvious most of our defence isn't up to standard,we need a replacement for ferdinand who just isn't up it,whats happened to dyer he was fantastic for a couple of games at rb.all this we don't need signings, we to bring in players to cover the panic buys at the start of last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024