Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whose next for ending their barren run 20:31 - May 13 with 1900 viewspioneer

Two years ago it was Dale, last year it was Lancashire and now City.

Surely it must be Arsene's turn soon!

Incidentally there was a lot of awful goalkeeping across multiple games today (particulalry those that counted).
Whose next for ending their barren run on 20:42 - May 13 with 1887 viewsPRINCE2356

Liverpool winning the title, Dale winning a trophy? There the next 2 unlikely things that might come true?
Whose next for ending their barren run on 23:51 - May 13 with 1802 viewsdingdangblue

bury regaining the fa cup?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Whose next for ending their barren run on 04:30 - May 14 with 1764 viewsbilbobaggins

Whose next for ending their barren run on 23:51 - May 13 by dingdangblue

the FA getting something rite
Whose next for ending their barren run on 09:41 - May 14 with 1722 viewssweetcorn

England! I hope.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Whose next for ending their barren run on 09:59 - May 14 with 1713 viewsDoolan_Is_God

I think both Mignolet and Paddy Kenny had pretty solid games in goal yesterday. Even Jake Kean looked half-decent! I was less convinced by Fulop though...

In terms of barren streaks, how about Germany for the Euros? Not won a major tournament since 1996 and they've got some quality through the squad and some young players who got great experience in South Africa. 10/3 seems a bit short for a punt though. England are out at twelves and could be worth a few quid, but I'll wait for the squad announcement I think.
Whose next for ending their barren run on 10:36 - May 14 with 1687 viewsDaley_Lama

England winning something would obviously break hoodoos left right and centre.

As an aside, watching the last MOTD of the season, after all of the drama yesterday, it was great to see THE Gary Linker and THE Alan Shearer discussing whether Grant Holt should be in the England 2012 squad as their closing discussion.

Not going to happen of course but still makes me double take.

Poll: DF in or out

Whose next for ending their barren run on 11:47 - May 14 with 1666 viewspioneer

Whose next for ending their barren run on 23:51 - May 13 by dingdangblue

Didn't they make a movie of that - The Land before Time?

I still think the stegosaurus whose scored the sixth goal was offside - but because it was before man inhabited the earth there is no photographic record.

Whose next for ending their barren run on 14:38 - May 14 with 1611 viewsdingdangblue

Whose next for ending their barren run on 11:47 - May 14 by pioneer

Didn't they make a movie of that - The Land before Time?

I still think the stegosaurus whose scored the sixth goal was offside - but because it was before man inhabited the earth there is no photographic record.

I thought Sodje got the 6th?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Whose next for ending their barren run on 14:49 - May 14 with 1604 viewsSandy_Lane

Whose next for ending their barren run on 14:38 - May 14 by dingdangblue

That's right, but Ryan Lowe is claiming it!
Whose next for ending their barren run on 18:18 - May 14 with 1560 viewspioneer

Whose next for ending their barren run on 14:38 - May 14 by dingdangblue

Yes thats right, that dinosaur that answers to the name of Sodje.
Whose next for ending their barren run on 20:43 - May 14 with 1518 viewsYadHoDale

Whose next for ending their barren run on 18:18 - May 14 by pioneer

Yes thats right, that dinosaur that answers to the name of Sodje.

Efesaurus Bandananensis?
Whose next for ending their barren run on 22:49 - May 14 with 1484 viewswimborne_dale

England rugby winning the grand slam :-)

Edgar Allan's Crow

Whose next for ending their barren run on 03:40 - May 15 with 1442 viewspioneer

Whose next for ending their barren run on 22:49 - May 14 by wimborne_dale

England rugby winning the grand slam :-)

Thats not a multiple decade type of wait, and they were world champions less than 10 years ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024