Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 21:14 - May 8 with 2091 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

What are the people expecting with a new season just 102 Days Away and who would you like in the first round of Carling Cup & Johnstone Paint Trophy Competitions??

Who would you expect Transfer Listed, Released, Offered New Deals??

Who do you expect to be entering Spotland and wearing a Rochdale Jersey Home & Away??

Who do you think will be our Key Attractions in League Two??

What Position do you expect us to finish when Coleman's made his own unique Squad??

Who do you want as First game of the season??

Who do you want Last Game of the Season??

Who would fancy a FA Cup Run in the oldest Cup Competition in the world??

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:24 - May 8 with 2044 viewsisitme

CC - Tranmere home, chance of progress.
JPT - Bye in first roud

Transfers in and out - no idea. Let's wait for released/retained lists first

Key attractions - Your suit? Tutte? Gray? Winning games? Unsure what you mean by this question.

Final position - 3rd? I can hope.

First game - Barnet at home. A chance to start with 3 points.

Last game - Plymouth away. Hopefully a meaningless game that I cannot afford to attend.

I would love a cup run - Man Utd or City at home or Arsenal away.
Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:24 - May 8 with 2044 viewsTomRAFC

i expect us to mount a serious push for the playoffs with some quality new signings

don't give a toss about cups or how we do it but we need to do it because if we don't come back up in the first two seasons i can see the rochdale division becoming worthy of its name again

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:35 - May 8 with 2018 views442Dale

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:24 - May 8 by TomRAFC

i expect us to mount a serious push for the playoffs with some quality new signings

don't give a toss about cups or how we do it but we need to do it because if we don't come back up in the first two seasons i can see the rochdale division becoming worthy of its name again

Given a choice between being unsuccessful in the playoffs or reaching the 5th round of the cup, it'd be the latter.

We need to recreate some interest in the club. Finishing 7th won't do that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:44 - May 8 with 1981 viewsDale_Iain

I reckon mid-table mediocrity is what we're in for. And as long as there are signs of a good team starting to come together then I'd be fine with that.
Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 22:39 - May 8 with 1894 viewsDorkingDale

Call me a cynic, but I've learned to expect f*** all after supporting Dale for 40 years. That way you don't get too disappointed......
Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 23:48 - May 8 with 1851 viewsroccydaleian

Off topic, and i think Tazzy has me still on ignore, but if someone can point him to this link and enter, it might improve his attempts of being a sports journo.
http://www.talksport.co.uk/competitions
Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 00:50 - May 9 with 1822 viewsDoolan_Is_God

Got to expect a rebuilding job and you've got to give JC time to work some magic and get the right players in. I'm thinking anything from about 10th upwards would represent a really strong season.

I've honestly got no idea about potential signings, although we might learn more when the release/retain list is made public.

Game I'm most looking forward to is the away day at Fleetwood. Games I'm not looking forward to (and probably won't be at) are any and all games in London!

Not too fussed about the cups if I'm honest, but it'd be great to progress far enough in the FA cup or League cup to get a big club to Spotland. Would be nice to have a full house and a great atmosphere, even for just one game.

My main wish is for a tall, wide, ugly, dominant centre-back and maybe a tall, wide, ugly, dominant centre-forward! :D
Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 05:55 - May 9 with 1797 viewsdownunder

"Off topic, and i think Tazzy has me still on ignore, but if someone can point him to this link and enter, it might improve his attempts of being a sports journo.
http://www.talksport.co.uk/competitions"

-
Tazbot....
Roccy says have a look at this link.
Login to get fewer ads

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 07:33 - May 9 with 1766 viewselectricblue

CC..finally get beaten by manure after a draw at spotland and ashley young divea for the winning penalty.
FAC..again finally get beaten by Chelsea after a draw at spotland..
Div2....16th after a bad start of no win in 20 games JC and JB get the chop and the managerial merry go round starts again..
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 17:09 - May 9 with 1606 viewsfitzochris

Who would you like in the first round of Carling Cup & Johnstone Paint Trophy Competitions?? A poor L2 side at home in CC round one, with a tastier home draw come round two. JPT is one I could do without - even though it probably represents our best chance of reaching Wembley next season.

Who would you expect Transfer Listed, Released, Offered New Deals?? Hopefully most of the current squad will be released or spirited to another club, with only the likes of Widds, JLAA and Kennedy kept on.

Who do you expect to be entering Spotland and wearing a Rochdale Jersey Home & Away?? Scousers - lots of em! And us lot.

Who do you think will be our Key Attractions in League Two?? Eh?

What Position do you expect us to finish when Coleman's made his own unique Squad?? Mid table to seventh.

Who do you want as First game of the season?? A poor L2 team at home.

Who do you want Last Game of the Season?? A poor L2 team at home.

Who would fancy a FA Cup Run in the oldest Cup Competition in the world?? Me.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 18:45 - May 9 with 1543 viewsboromat

Be nice to get some local teams in the first rounds of the cups as theres not many local games next season. As always we hope for a big draw later on but the league is priority.

Most of the players out of contract will be released. Hopefully more will be offloaded but it looks unlikely as it would have been done when adams was listed.

Hard to say who will come in. Dont think we'll sign a keeper lucas and edwards are good enough for l2. Big striker and centre back as well as a right back are musts and then some creative midfielder. New team really.

I think we wont have many big away attendances at spotland this year. Would imagine fleetwood might bring the most.

I think we'll finish one place below stanley but hope for better.

I hope to play one of the favourites as the first games we'll still be getting used to each other best to lose points against those u expect to lose against. Chesterfield might be a good first game as they'll be in the same situation with a new team.

Last game of the season the team who's above us hopefully the season isn't over before then.

An fa cup run is always good for the finances.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 19:03 - May 9 with 1523 views442Dale

Not many local games?

Accrington, Morecambe, Bradford & Fleetwood are local enough for me. Throw in Rotherham, Chesterfield, Port Vale, hopefully Crewe and York, and it's a proper northern division.

Ignoring the southern teams.

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 20:57 - May 9 with 1450 viewsTVOS1907

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 17:09 - May 9 by fitzochris

Who would you like in the first round of Carling Cup & Johnstone Paint Trophy Competitions?? A poor L2 side at home in CC round one, with a tastier home draw come round two. JPT is one I could do without - even though it probably represents our best chance of reaching Wembley next season.

Who would you expect Transfer Listed, Released, Offered New Deals?? Hopefully most of the current squad will be released or spirited to another club, with only the likes of Widds, JLAA and Kennedy kept on.

Who do you expect to be entering Spotland and wearing a Rochdale Jersey Home & Away?? Scousers - lots of em! And us lot.

Who do you think will be our Key Attractions in League Two?? Eh?

What Position do you expect us to finish when Coleman's made his own unique Squad?? Mid table to seventh.

Who do you want as First game of the season?? A poor L2 team at home.

Who do you want Last Game of the Season?? A poor L2 team at home.

Who would fancy a FA Cup Run in the oldest Cup Competition in the world?? Me.

We'll be unseeded in the Carling Cup next season, so we'll draw a Championship team or someone from the top half of League One in the first round.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:11 - May 9 with 1433 viewsTVOS1907

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 18:45 - May 9 by boromat

Be nice to get some local teams in the first rounds of the cups as theres not many local games next season. As always we hope for a big draw later on but the league is priority.

Most of the players out of contract will be released. Hopefully more will be offloaded but it looks unlikely as it would have been done when adams was listed.

Hard to say who will come in. Dont think we'll sign a keeper lucas and edwards are good enough for l2. Big striker and centre back as well as a right back are musts and then some creative midfielder. New team really.

I think we wont have many big away attendances at spotland this year. Would imagine fleetwood might bring the most.

I think we'll finish one place below stanley but hope for better.

I hope to play one of the favourites as the first games we'll still be getting used to each other best to lose points against those u expect to lose against. Chesterfield might be a good first game as they'll be in the same situation with a new team.

Last game of the season the team who's above us hopefully the season isn't over before then.

An fa cup run is always good for the finances.

Not sure Fleetwood will bring anything like the numbers some people have alluded to.

They averaged 2,264 at home this season, which was the 12th best in the BSP.

While their gates will undoubtedly go up, they aren't going to rise to such an extent that their away following will be bigger than the likes of Bradford, Crewe (if they stay down), Port Vale and Rotherham.

In fact, I'd bet clubs like Chesterfield, Plymouth and Oxford (and maybe York) will bring more than Fleetwood, depending on the importance and timing of the fixtures.

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:16 - May 9 with 1420 viewsFondles

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:11 - May 9 by TVOS1907

Not sure Fleetwood will bring anything like the numbers some people have alluded to.

They averaged 2,264 at home this season, which was the 12th best in the BSP.

While their gates will undoubtedly go up, they aren't going to rise to such an extent that their away following will be bigger than the likes of Bradford, Crewe (if they stay down), Port Vale and Rotherham.

In fact, I'd bet clubs like Chesterfield, Plymouth and Oxford (and maybe York) will bring more than Fleetwood, depending on the importance and timing of the fixtures.

We need York promoted they will bring around 1000 if the timing is good enough.
Lets just hope its them and not Luton we have there is just the slightest difference in the nicer of the two places to visit!
Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:20 - May 9 with 1409 viewsTVOS1907

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:16 - May 9 by Fondles

We need York promoted they will bring around 1000 if the timing is good enough.
Lets just hope its them and not Luton we have there is just the slightest difference in the nicer of the two places to visit!

You can say that again, Fondles.

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:28 - May 9 with 1390 views442Dale

That's one Conference playoff all Dale fans should be glued to.

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:31 - May 9 with 1384 viewsD_Alien

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:28 - May 9 by 442Dale

That's one Conference playoff all Dale fans should be glued to.

Hope York don't give them a sniff

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Expectation's for Rochdale Season 2012/2013 on 21:32 - May 9 with 1378 viewsLoungeLizardMC

who would you like in the first round of Carling Cup & Johnstone Paint Trophy Competitions??
CC- Chesterfield home again
JPT- Bury away
Who would you expect Transfer Listed, Released, Offered New Deals??
-Wait for friday

Who do you expect to be entering Spotland and wearing a Rochdale Jersey Home & Away??
-No idea
Who do you think will be our Key Attractions in League Two??
-Bit of a vague question
What Position do you expect us to finish when Coleman's made his own unique Squad??
-2nd

Who do you want as First game of the season??
-Fleetwood away

Who do you want Last Game of the Season??
-Accy Home

Who would fancy a FA Cup Run in the oldest Cup Competition in the world??
-Spurs away

KHBA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024