Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nearest pub to where you live 20:09 - Jun 1 with 11387 viewsqpr_1968

just an out of season bit of fun.....

are you blessed with a diamond of a boozer...great food, cheap drink, great atmosphere, country pub...that makes you a regular.
or tarnished with an absolute shitehole....that you never go near, unless its the only one for miles.

mine is the princess vic, uxbridge road, food a la carte, local for match days,
happy hour monday to friday , two for one...morretti the favourite, cant think what the other two are though.......5pm to 7pm.
prices are top end of the average pub.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Nearest pub to where you live on 15:05 - Jun 8 with 602 viewsQPunkR

Nearest pub to where you live on 13:25 - Jun 8 by hubble

I miss The Corrib too mate, it was a fantastic place to watch football and the last proper Irish pub in the area west of Kilburn High Road.

This has been discussed in the election thread, but the rapidly changing demographics of this part of the world has definitely seen off several pubs, as the traditional customer base has been replaced by non-drinkers.

Very fond memories of the Corrib, disgusting how it ended for the old place. If I recall correctly, wasn’t there a thread on here about the Same the Corrib Rest campaign?

QPR - "shit but local"

Nearest pub to where you live on 16:42 - Jun 8 with 510 viewscyprusmel

I thought I played darts for the Eastcote Arms but I didn't It was the Clay Pigeon Eastcote, memory fail but it was in the 60's. anyone know if the Clay survived.
Nearest pub to where you live on 18:39 - Jun 8 with 454 viewsMick_S

Nearest pub to where you live on 16:42 - Jun 8 by cyprusmel

I thought I played darts for the Eastcote Arms but I didn't It was the Clay Pigeon Eastcote, memory fail but it was in the 60's. anyone know if the Clay survived.

Indian Restaurant, I believe.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Nearest pub to where you live on 11:59 - Jun 9 with 292 viewsdaveB

We're about a 15 minute walk from the Red Lion in Langley, great little pub with a good beer garden and is opposite the church I got married in. It's greene King one but food is usually alright and a good range of beers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024