Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze for England! 11:34 - May 21 with 46069 viewswortonr

According to the BBC he’s in! Excellent for us but how much do we get if he starts? ( which surely will happen in a pre tournament game)
Eze for England! on 15:17 - Jun 3 with 4239 viewsSpanishranger

Lot of noise on X that negotiations with Tottenham are at advanced stage. 60/70m
Eze for England! on 15:18 - Jun 3 with 4223 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze for England! on 15:15 - Jun 3 by kensalriser

I was just wondering wtf Ferguson had to do with it.

Are we seriously supposed to believe that one of the game's greatest managers, long retired, has returned to be a transfer gofer?
[Post edited 3 Jun 19:10]

He did a lot of transfer leaning for his football agent son alledgedly.
Eze for England! on 15:40 - Jun 3 with 4079 viewsdmm

Eze for England! on 14:50 - Jun 3 by daveB

How I miss him still. Some of those goals are pure poetry.

And I was only thinking today how well Cifuentes would have worked with Eze.
Eze for England! on 15:49 - Jun 3 with 4030 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze for England! on 15:08 - Jun 3 by thehat

Obviously contracts are confidential however when asked after Eze made a substitute appearance for England Phillip Beard replied he would be absolutely delighted if Eze started a game for England.

The deal with Palace always had a lot of add ons money based on appearances (as long as Palace remained in the Premier league) etc and I am guessing this was a big sell on clause my guess would be circa £2M.

I also believe the 20% sell on fee is for the whole amount not just the differance on any profit Palace may make.

Don't we all just love Eze.....

Good to see Beard still keeping tabs on things years after he left the club. A true fan and much maligned by our ungrateful fanbase imo.

Bare bones.

Eze for England! on 18:38 - Jun 3 with 3552 viewsaston_hoop

starts!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze for England! on 18:55 - Jun 3 with 3373 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze for England! on 18:38 - Jun 3 by aston_hoop

starts!

Excellent.

Important that he started just in case that particular sell-on clause would have been cancelled in the event of him moving clubs.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze for England! on 19:00 - Jun 3 with 3335 viewsdmm

Is it clear yet whether a start in a friendly triggers that extra Palace payment?
Eze for England! on 19:06 - Jun 3 with 3285 viewsqpr1976

Eze for England! on 19:00 - Jun 3 by dmm

Is it clear yet whether a start in a friendly triggers that extra Palace payment?

It was never suggested by Hoos that it had to be a ‘competative’ match. Just that he had to start.

Just trying to be positive. I’m sure the club won’t elaborate. Anyone got links with Hoos still ?
Login to get fewer ads

Eze for England! on 19:12 - Jun 3 with 3226 viewskensalriser

Anyone else get a flashback shudder at seeing C. Palmer on the England teamsheet?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eze for England! on 19:22 - Jun 3 with 3136 viewsderbyhoop

V pleased for Eze, whether it benefits us or not. I hope it does, I hope he makes a good impression and goes on to Euros squad.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eze for England! on 19:31 - Jun 3 with 3016 viewsconnell10

Eze for England! on 18:38 - Jun 3 by aston_hoop

starts!

Brilliant, now go make a name for yaself son, not just for the extra money we will get but also because you deserve it !!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze for England! on 19:37 - Jun 3 with 2953 viewsqpr1976

Eze for England! on 19:31 - Jun 3 by connell10

Brilliant, now go make a name for yaself son, not just for the extra money we will get but also because you deserve it !!

Agreed.
Eze for England! on 19:40 - Jun 3 with 2905 viewsQPR_Jim

I'm guessing a goal wouldn't hurt either.

Good luck Eze, deserves his shot and hope he does enough to get into the Euros squad.
Eze for England! on 20:08 - Jun 3 with 2716 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze for England! on 19:22 - Jun 3 by derbyhoop

V pleased for Eze, whether it benefits us or not. I hope it does, I hope he makes a good impression and goes on to Euros squad.

This is the football version of ignoring the £20 that falls out of your birthday card.
Eze for England! on 20:14 - Jun 3 with 2674 viewsaston_hoop

Best attacking player on the pitch so far. He's lovely to watch

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze for England! on 20:38 - Jun 3 with 2415 viewsmart_Goblin

Eze for England! on 20:14 - Jun 3 by aston_hoop

Best attacking player on the pitch so far. He's lovely to watch

Class act in poor show .

I just love watching him play
Eze for England! on 20:43 - Jun 3 with 2320 viewsconnell10

He is playing to deep and has to much to do when he gets the ball. He needs to step up and receive the ball nearer the goal. Obviously not his fault, Southgate I presume wants him playing a bit deeper ,but for me he is wasted in this position.

Eze for England! on 20:45 - Jun 3 with 2303 viewsCamberleyR

Eze for England! on 19:12 - Jun 3 by kensalriser

Anyone else get a flashback shudder at seeing C. Palmer on the England teamsheet?

"What was he doing in the f*cking box?"

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Eze for England! on 20:55 - Jun 3 with 2205 viewsToast_R

No one here making a claim for the squad really. Not a fan of Jared Bowen or Gallagher at all. Nowhere near the level.
Eze for England! on 21:08 - Jun 3 with 2033 viewsconnell10

Eze for England! on 20:55 - Jun 3 by Toast_R

No one here making a claim for the squad really. Not a fan of Jared Bowen or Gallagher at all. Nowhere near the level.

I've turned over now Eze has gone off , I thought he played well but to deep for my liking.

Eze for England! on 21:10 - Jun 3 with 2006 viewsClint_Power

Eze for England! on 20:55 - Jun 3 by Toast_R

Agree, those two poor today, as was Palmer. Alexander-Arnold decent in midfield though, but so far Konsa making the biggest claim for the squad for me. Think we'll need to be a threat from set pieces to do well at the Euros if we play like this against opposition set up to frustrate us.
Eze for England! on 21:10 - Jun 3 with 1995 viewsqueensparker

Thought Eze did enough to get more of the country behind him and show what he can do. Only player in that first half who didn’t do the usual England thing and take three touches and play the easy ball. He should be pleased with that.
Eze for England! on 21:21 - Jun 3 with 1859 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 21:10 - Jun 3 by Clint_Power

Agree, those two poor today, as was Palmer. Alexander-Arnold decent in midfield though, but so far Konsa making the biggest claim for the squad for me. Think we'll need to be a threat from set pieces to do well at the Euros if we play like this against opposition set up to frustrate us.

yeah agree on Konsa, he's had a good game.

Eze was excellent first half and when we upped tempo a bit after half time we looked a lot better, TAA running the game in midfield

Quite a tough job to get this squad down to 26
Eze for England! on 21:21 - Jun 3 with 1853 viewsA40Bosh

Eze for England! on 21:10 - Jun 3 by queensparker

Thought Eze did enough to get more of the country behind him and show what he can do. Only player in that first half who didn’t do the usual England thing and take three touches and play the easy ball. He should be pleased with that.

Agree. My concern is that his attacking burst might be judged ‘high tariff’ by Southgate. With that burst through crowded defenders there is the risk of turnover and Mr Cautious might prefer slow and steady possession which bores the arse off of us but less likely to be punished.

Grealish already sitting high and wide since Eze and Trippier have both gone off

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Eze for England! on 21:29 - Jun 3 with 1735 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 21:21 - Jun 3 by A40Bosh

Agree. My concern is that his attacking burst might be judged ‘high tariff’ by Southgate. With that burst through crowded defenders there is the risk of turnover and Mr Cautious might prefer slow and steady possession which bores the arse off of us but less likely to be punished.

Grealish already sitting high and wide since Eze and Trippier have both gone off

don't buy that at all, if anything will cost him it was that he was part of a quite lethargic first half, that and he's up against some really good players in the same position. Southgate is cautious as every manager is but the slow build up is usually due to the opposition putting everyone behind the ball so very little space to play in and first half we had no width at all with Eze, Bowen and Palmer all wanting to come inside
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024