Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ 14:51 - Oct 9 with 3087 viewsearthdweller

In Lisbon for the month. Anyone interested in watching the rolling dumpster fire that is QPR at a bar in town?
QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 17:36 - Nov 3 with 2638 viewsearthdweller

Bump. Any Rangers in Lisbon with a computer want to watch match tomorrow at a cafe or bar?
QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 18:53 - Nov 3 with 2504 viewshoops_legend

QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 17:36 - Nov 3 by earthdweller

Bump. Any Rangers in Lisbon with a computer want to watch match tomorrow at a cafe or bar?

Would love to but Iā€™m not in lisbon
QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 21:42 - Nov 3 with 2379 viewsKerryE

Whenever ive been in Portugal always need to use VPN to buy the stream as not available in Portugal market.
QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 21:45 - Nov 3 with 2372 viewsaston_hoop

QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 21:42 - Nov 3 by KerryE

Whenever ive been in Portugal always need to use VPN to buy the stream as not available in Portugal market.

Interesting, I watched us concede very early v Brum last season in Lisbon with no issues or VPN. Well, spoiling a lovely holiday watching that shite was a bit of an issue, but not the stream.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 21:48]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 09:39 - Nov 4 with 2101 viewsLisbonR

QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 17:36 - Nov 3 by earthdweller

I live in Lisbon, but sadly I am not in the city today! Are you still going to be here next weekend for Bristol City?

I can confirm that all matches can be watched via QPR+ in Portugal, at least for the last few seasons that I have been living in Lisbon.

[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 9:41]
QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 14:31 - Nov 8 with 1825 viewsearthdweller

QPR šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ on 09:39 - Nov 4 by LisbonR

I live in Lisbon, but sadly I am not in the city today! Are you still going to be here next weekend for Bristol City?

I can confirm that all matches can be watched via QPR+ in Portugal, at least for the last few seasons that I have been living in Lisbon.

[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 9:41]

@LisbonR

Yes I will be in town for Bristol City. If you have a computer and know a bar with wifi lets make it happen
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024