Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon Fred 13:33 - Jul 22 with 33034 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not seen one.
Looking forward to this (what IS wrong with us?)

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wimbledon Fred on 18:18 - Jul 23 with 1524 viewsdistortR

Wimbledon Fred on 16:01 - Jul 23 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought it was one of his better games. League Two oppo, granted, but I was still encouraged.

distortR is choking on his Sunday lunch reading this!

I'm cooking a late lunch, everyone is in danger of choking, mate.
I actually think Dozzell could be a good player at this level, we saw it against Watford. He has ability, he needs to add work rate/awareness. Maybe, hopefully, Ainsworth is the manager he needs.
Wimbledon Fred on 18:43 - Jul 23 with 1388 viewsParkRoyalR

Wimbledon Fred on 18:18 - Jul 23 by distortR

I'm cooking a late lunch, everyone is in danger of choking, mate.
I actually think Dozzell could be a good player at this level, we saw it against Watford. He has ability, he needs to add work rate/awareness. Maybe, hopefully, Ainsworth is the manager he needs.

I was of a similar view after the shift he put in against Watford when Ainsworth gave him a limited but clear game-plan,

But when left to his own devices, he just does'nt seem to want it badly enough, in the way say Chair does,

Always looks like a player that came through an Academy system rather than Non-League, could easy go the way of a say Tom Carroll, and if his rumoured wages are correct, I'd be tempted to cut our losses if we could find a taker.
Wimbledon Fred on 19:38 - Jul 23 with 1229 viewsstainrods_elbow

I'd be more than tempted, mate - I'd drive him out of W12 myself. Really hope that he's the possible out, and it helps us to balance the books or, better, bring in a replacement who is young, hungry and wants to go places with this team.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Wimbledon Fred on 08:25 - Jul 24 with 904 viewstoboboly

Slightly surprised at the positivity about that game.

Took a neutral mate, we agreed that it looked like we had found our level. Look light in every department, will struggle against teams two levels above.

Thought the ground was a soulless place, wouldn't be bothered about going back.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wimbledon Fred on 08:33 - Jul 24 with 895 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wimbledon Fred on 08:25 - Jul 24 by toboboly

Slightly surprised at the positivity about that game.

Took a neutral mate, we agreed that it looked like we had found our level. Look light in every department, will struggle against teams two levels above.

Thought the ground was a soulless place, wouldn't be bothered about going back.

I think we're all just looking for signs of positivity, maybe?

Wimbledon Fred on 08:46 - Jul 24 with 866 viewstoboboly

Wimbledon Fred on 08:33 - Jul 24 by BrianMcCarthy

I think we're all just looking for signs of positivity, maybe?

Which I can understand, but I also think being realistic would probably see us through better. If people think this is going to be fine and it turns out it isn't then we will see the twitter pitchforks and the Ainsworth deniers hound him out and we will be left even worse off cos who will come in then?

Wimbledon Fred on 08:53 - Jul 24 with 840 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wimbledon Fred on 08:46 - Jul 24 by toboboly

Which I can understand, but I also think being realistic would probably see us through better. If people think this is going to be fine and it turns out it isn't then we will see the twitter pitchforks and the Ainsworth deniers hound him out and we will be left even worse off cos who will come in then?

Fair.

I'm trying to be honest with my comments, but find myself looking for signs of improvement. I think we had some on Saturday as we played ten minutes or so of nice/good/effective football. That's still nowhere near enough, of course.

Wimbledon Fred on 08:56 - Jul 24 with 835 viewstoboboly

Wimbledon Fred on 08:53 - Jul 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair.

I'm trying to be honest with my comments, but find myself looking for signs of improvement. I think we had some on Saturday as we played ten minutes or so of nice/good/effective football. That's still nowhere near enough, of course.

And I completely agree with you over people not giving everything. That, to me, shows that a lot of work and turnover is needed for GA to get people into the building that actually care.

Richards can pi$$ off calling himself a QPR fan.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024