Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED 18:01 - Nov 6 with 41576 viewsKeithHaynes

It starts here.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58939

Wales' World Cup squad

Wales squad in full:

Goalkeepers: Wayne Hennessey, Danny Ward, Adam Davies.

Defenders: Ben Davies, Ben Cabango, Tom Lockyer, Joe Rodon, Chris Mepham, Ethan Ampadu, Chris Gunter, Neco Williams, Connor Roberts, Sorba Thomas.

Midfielders: Joe Allen, Matt Smith, Dylan Levitt, Joe Morrell, Jonny Williams, Aaron Ramsey.

Attackers: Harry Wilson, Rubin Colwill, Gareth Bale, Kieffer Moore, Mark Harris, Brennan Johnson, Daniel James.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58973

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 09:33 - Dec 14 with 1036 viewsBoundy

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 09:28 - Dec 14 by union_jack

Absolutely, but the odds will be greatly in favour of France and then Argentina if they pass the test tonight. I don’t want Argentina to win.

Out of interest, did you see the picture of the Argentinians goading the Dutch after the penalty shootout. What sort of mindset allows them to do that?

"Out of interest, did you see the picture of the Argentinians goading the Dutch after the penalty shootout. What sort of mindset allows them to do that"

Latin hot blood or just bad manners, I suspect the latter

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 09:43 - Dec 14 with 1025 viewsonehunglow

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 09:33 - Dec 14 by Boundy

"Out of interest, did you see the picture of the Argentinians goading the Dutch after the penalty shootout. What sort of mindset allows them to do that"

Latin hot blood or just bad manners, I suspect the latter

It’s staggering is it not that we had British people wanting Argentina beat England ,a fellow British nation .

I Dxxxxxxt Argentina and their filthy,snide attitude to sport.

They don’t love us much either

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 13:52 - Dec 14 with 966 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I have a friend who lives in the 5th Arrondissement in Paris, apparently the police are advising everyone to stay at home after tonight's game with Morocco. She says it will be a riot because there's trouble in Paris everytime Morocco play.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2022 14:50]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 14:29 - Dec 14 with 960 viewsonehunglow

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 23:28 - Dec 13 by lifelong

They have got to beat Morocco first who have already beaten Belgium, Spain and Portugal.
It will be a fascinating game.

I think and hope France. Crush their spirit early.
Such sheet ice talked about their fans who simply do that insane whistling every time opposition touch the ball.

We need some team to stop this Argie love in
[Post edited 14 Dec 2022 14:30]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 16:00 - Dec 14 with 938 viewslifelong

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 09:28 - Dec 14 by union_jack

Absolutely, but the odds will be greatly in favour of France and then Argentina if they pass the test tonight. I don’t want Argentina to win.

Out of interest, did you see the picture of the Argentinians goading the Dutch after the penalty shootout. What sort of mindset allows them to do that?

Yes, I did, totally out of order I also saw Mbappe’s reaction when Kane missed the penalty.
Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 17:42 - Dec 14 with 913 viewsmax936

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 23:28 - Dec 13 by lifelong

They have got to beat Morocco first who have already beaten Belgium, Spain and Portugal.
It will be a fascinating game.

I'm fascinated at the thought of being fascinated, but I doubt I'll be fascinated with Morocco's tactic's,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 19:09 - Dec 14 with 896 viewslifelong

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 17:42 - Dec 14 by max936

I'm fascinated at the thought of being fascinated, but I doubt I'll be fascinated with Morocco's tactic's,

Not such a fascinating start by Morocco.
Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 19:11 - Dec 14 with 895 viewstheloneranger

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 19:09 - Dec 14 by lifelong

P1ss poor defending from Morocco.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 19:22 - Dec 14 with 880 viewsKeithHaynes

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 19:11 - Dec 14 by theloneranger

P1ss poor defending from Morocco.

I blame Osian 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 19:34 - Dec 14 with 870 viewsmax936

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 19:09 - Dec 14 by lifelong

Great game this fair play.

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 19:47 - Dec 14 with 860 viewstheloneranger

Almost goal of the tournament for Morocco.

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 21:00 - Dec 14 with 830 viewsmax936

Gutted for Morocco they were brilliant all night, great game of football though, they're light years ahead of Wales unfortunately

And England
[Post edited 14 Dec 2022 21:01]

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 21:00 - Dec 14 with 829 viewsSTID2017

Well done Morocco.
Cracking performance- just fell short in front of goal

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Qatar 2022 : The World Cup Thread UPDATED on 21:09 - Dec 14 with 823 viewstheloneranger

If Argentina have as much possession in France's 18 yard box as Morocco have had tonight, then France will have massive problems on Sunday.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024