Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 63933 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:51 - Aug 25 with 3696 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:34 - Aug 25 by felixstowe_jack

Just that most people in communist countries are much poorer than in Capitalist Countries.

Really?
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:41 - Aug 25 with 3676 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:36 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

It happened worldwide, but with the removal of many regs, particularly concerning the derivitives market, which even the experts didn't fully understand. It was amplified in the US, and the final straw was the toxic mortgage market. It was always going to happen

It was basically the end of capitalism as banks etc had to be bailed out by govts. It proved that unfettered capitalism is as unworkable as mass communism

And Liz Truss wants to deregulate the markets again, she’s looking to abolish some of the legislation introduced to prevent similar crashes taking place in the future.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:51 - Aug 25 with 3635 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:41 - Aug 25 by majorraglan

And Liz Truss wants to deregulate the markets again, she’s looking to abolish some of the legislation introduced to prevent similar crashes taking place in the future.

It will be a disaster if she becomes PM
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:15 - Aug 29 with 3582 viewsKilkennyjack

Welcome/croeso … 🇮🇳 🤝🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:34 - Aug 29 with 3580 viewsraynor94

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:15 - Aug 29 by Kilkennyjack

Welcome/croeso … 🇮🇳 🤝🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Are you welcoming the Albanian young men who are arriving here daily in great numbers?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:14 - Aug 29 with 3564 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:34 - Aug 29 by raynor94

Are you welcoming the Albanian young men who are arriving here daily in great numbers?

They aren’t arriving in anywhere near the numbers were “legal” migrants are arriving in. We’re talking around 550,000 thousand from India alone and around 1,200,000 “legal” migrations in total. Increased migration was, apparently 1 aspect of the trade deal signed with India, however it was kind of ignored by the media.

Given that Albania has changed significantly over the last 30 years, is open to tourism to and aspiring to further integrate with the EU I fail to see how most of these young Albanians can make a claim for asylum, their claims should be reviewed ASAP and those who have no grounds removed.

That said, we’ve an under resourced Border Force and I suspect they’ll be here for years and years.

We need a very robust immigration system which meets the needs of the UK but takes account of things like healthcare capacity, infrastructure capacity, housing supply etc.

We need to have a mature conversation about immigration, however it’s a taboo subject and something almost every politician avoids.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2022 13:45]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:58 - Aug 29 with 3498 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:34 - Aug 29 by raynor94

Are you scared of Albanian men for some reason ? 🤷‍♂️

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:46 - Aug 30 with 3465 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:58 - Aug 29 by Kilkennyjack

You think they would prefer to find jobs and asylum in the EU.
Makes you wonder why they prefer to illegally enter the failing UK rather than the booming EU.

Wonder why the EU has not accepted Albania as a member they did apply in 2009.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:43 - Sep 3 with 3294 viewsKilkennyjack

Well yes indeed ….

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 00:08 - Sep 4 with 3284 viewsraynor94

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:58 - Aug 29 by Kilkennyjack

The gangsters and drug dealers that are arriving illegally on a daily basis, when they have no need you mean?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 00:25 - Sep 5 with 3221 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 00:08 - Sep 4 by raynor94

The gangsters and drug dealers that are arriving illegally on a daily basis, when they have no need you mean?

If they were gangsters and dealers, don't you think they would have the means to come here some other way rather than getting into a dingy and trying to get across the channel? You would think they would be a bit more sophisticated than that. Drug dealers and gangsters arriving here without a pot to piss in? I don't think so.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:00 - Sep 5 with 3200 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 00:25 - Sep 5 by controversial_jack

If they were gangsters and dealers, don't you think they would have the means to come here some other way rather than getting into a dingy and trying to get across the channel? You would think they would be a bit more sophisticated than that. Drug dealers and gangsters arriving here without a pot to piss in? I don't think so.

The albianians gangsters and drug dealers would need a visa to enter the UK by legal methods so not sure how they would get one.

Of course the EU and France encourage them to cross the channel as they don't want them in the EU either.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:10 - Sep 5 with 3192 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:00 - Sep 5 by felixstowe_jack

The albianians gangsters and drug dealers would need a visa to enter the UK by legal methods so not sure how they would get one.

Of course the EU and France encourage them to cross the channel as they don't want them in the EU either.

How do you know so much about Albanians ?

Why do you think they are so different to other European people ?

Sorry but I am not sure i follow your logic …. 🤷‍♂️

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:17 - Sep 5 with 3190 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:10 - Sep 5 by Kilkennyjack

How do you know so much about Albanians ?

Why do you think they are so different to other European people ?

Sorry but I am not sure i follow your logic …. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure I follow your logic but 25% of the illegal immigrants processed on arrival in the UK are albanians.
Makes you wonder they would rather travel to the UK than stay in France part of the wonderful EU.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:27 - Sep 5 with 3179 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:17 - Sep 5 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure I follow your logic but 25% of the illegal immigrants processed on arrival in the UK are albanians.
Makes you wonder they would rather travel to the UK than stay in France part of the wonderful EU.

Does that really mean they are all ‘gangsters and drug dealers’ as you state ?
How do you know that ?

I cant see why Albanians are different to anyone else ?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:39 - Sep 5 with 3178 viewsraynor94

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:27 - Sep 5 by Kilkennyjack

How do you know that ?

Why do they want to come, last time I looked Albania wasn't war ravaged, or the people were suffering persecution.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:05 - Sep 5 with 3130 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:27 - Sep 5 by Kilkennyjack

How do you know that ?

They’re not all gangsters but a fair few of them are! Albanian nationals make up the largest population of foreign nationals in English and Welsh prisons, they are almost double the next highest group who are the Poles. When you consider the difference in size of the Polish and Albanian populations it’s clear the offending rate amongst the latter is much higher.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 20:34]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:16 - Sep 5 with 3111 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:05 - Sep 5 by majorraglan

They’re not all gangsters but a fair few of them are! Albanian nationals make up the largest population of foreign nationals in English and Welsh prisons, they are almost double the next highest group who are the Poles. When you consider the difference in size of the Polish and Albanian populations it’s clear the offending rate amongst the latter is much higher.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2022 20:34]

Albanian crime gangs are vicious and deadly!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:09 - Sep 6 with 3061 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:16 - Sep 5 by Catullus

Albanian crime gangs are vicious and deadly!

Do you know them ?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:38 - Sep 6 with 3054 viewsraynor94

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:09 - Sep 6 by Kilkennyjack

Do you know them ?

Why do up to a 1000 arrive here illegally daily?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:42 - Sep 6 with 2994 viewsFlashberryjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:38 - Sep 6 by raynor94

Why do up to a 1000 arrive here illegally daily?

To be good UK citizens ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:50 - Dec 11 with 2783 viewsWingstandwood

Wiping the floor? SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO'S! The self satisfaction gained from being labelled a gammon hey?

Argus!

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:55 - Dec 12 with 2559 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:50 - Dec 11 by Wingstandwood

Wiping the floor? SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO'S! The self satisfaction gained from being labelled a gammon hey?

The reports of corruption are disgusting, I hope the politicians concerned get a lengthy stretch of BS imprisonment.

Couple of things, good on the investigators for going after these people and recovering what they have, shows action is being taken. I’d not call UK politicians pillars of virtue and honesty and there much skullduggery going on in the UK and Westminster as demonstrated by Patterson, Boris, Mone and various other MP’s.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:59 - Dec 12 with 2536 viewsGwyn737

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:55 - Dec 12 by majorraglan

The reports of corruption are disgusting, I hope the politicians concerned get a lengthy stretch of BS imprisonment.

Couple of things, good on the investigators for going after these people and recovering what they have, shows action is being taken. I’d not call UK politicians pillars of virtue and honesty and there much skullduggery going on in the UK and Westminster as demonstrated by Patterson, Boris, Mone and various other MP’s.

Yep.

Awful that it happened but looks to be an excellent reaction. Unlike over here where they’re probably get a peerage.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:29 - Dec 12 with 2494 viewsFlashberryjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:59 - Dec 12 by Gwyn737

Yep.

Awful that it happened but looks to be an excellent reaction. Unlike over here where they’re probably get a peerage.

Tip of the EU corruption iceberg.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024