Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Tannoy today? 14:40 - Aug 26 with 22909 viewsToffeemanc

In the ground no music or Eden on the tannoy. Maybe the new safety officer has decided the noise is too much for our eardrum's.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 14:42]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

No Tannoy today? on 14:53 - Aug 26 with 9320 viewssandy_dale

Think they've got a robot in to do it. Dave can have his job back
No Tannoy today? on 15:02 - Aug 26 with 9260 viewsClivert

No Tannoy today? on 14:53 - Aug 26 by sandy_dale

Think they've got a robot in to do it. Dave can have his job back

15 pages.
No Tannoy today? on 15:21 - Aug 26 with 9193 viewsDalefc

GMR saying that the announcer turned up, suddenly collected his gear and has quit. Safety officer had to step in.
No Tannoy today? on 15:26 - Aug 26 with 9177 views442Dale

No Tannoy today? on 15:21 - Aug 26 by Dalefc

GMR saying that the announcer turned up, suddenly collected his gear and has quit. Safety officer had to step in.

Why are GMR so bothered?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

No Tannoy today? on 15:59 - Aug 26 with 9060 viewsDale2017

It's quite irritating hearing that chime before every announcement
No Tannoy today? on 16:17 - Aug 26 with 8977 viewsDaleFan7

No Tannoy today? on 15:59 - Aug 26 by Dale2017

It's for safety to prepare your ears for someone speaking.
No Tannoy today? on 17:41 - Aug 26 with 8719 views100notout

No Tannoy today? on 15:26 - Aug 26 by 442Dale

Why are GMR so bothered?

They were asked the question by a listener and gave an answer!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

No Tannoy today? on 17:56 - Aug 26 with 8601 viewsToffeemanc

Reminded me of this!

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Login to get fewer ads

No Tannoy today? on 17:59 - Aug 26 with 8562 viewsrobtheb

No Tannoy today? on 15:26 - Aug 26 by 442Dale

Why are GMR so bothered?

Because Jimmy had nobody to talk to!
No Tannoy today? on 18:39 - Aug 26 with 8375 viewsYorkshire_Dale

No Tannoy today? on 15:21 - Aug 26 by Dalefc

Was it a tantrum jobby.........?

"I'm off, and taking all my records with me! Nerr Nerr."

Can anyone enlighten us?

Did effect the atmosphere though.
No Tannoy today? on 18:41 - Aug 26 with 8359 viewsYorkshire_Dale

"The Train standing at Platform One ................"
No Tannoy today? on 18:59 - Aug 26 with 8233 viewslove_the_dale

Wasn't it just though. Apart from that though it was oh so peaceful at half time without the music. We were even able to converse with people 3 or 4 seats away
No Tannoy today? on 19:21 - Aug 26 with 8105 viewsAtThePeake

No Tannoy today? on 18:39 - Aug 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Was it a tantrum jobby.........?

"I'm off, and taking all my records with me! Nerr Nerr."

Can anyone enlighten us?

Did effect the atmosphere though.

It was clear 3 months ago that the club wanted Dave to take the job back and they had no issue in ousting Eden as quickly as possible.

When fans made it clear that they didn't agree with the way Eden had been treated, it seemed as though the club had rectified their mistake.

Since then however, it appears as though the club, or some people within the club, have done what they can to make Eden's job as difficult as possible at every opportunity and in the end he decided enough was enough and has decided to walk away and from what I've heard, I can't blame him.

Tangled up in blue.

No Tannoy today? on 19:35 - Aug 26 with 7993 viewsD_Alien

No Tannoy today? on 19:21 - Aug 26 by AtThePeake

It was clear 3 months ago that the club wanted Dave to take the job back and they had no issue in ousting Eden as quickly as possible.

When fans made it clear that they didn't agree with the way Eden had been treated, it seemed as though the club had rectified their mistake.

Since then however, it appears as though the club, or some people within the club, have done what they can to make Eden's job as difficult as possible at every opportunity and in the end he decided enough was enough and has decided to walk away and from what I've heard, I can't blame him.

I'm not disagreeing with anything you say, but immediately before a match wouldn't necessarily be the best time to take that kind of action

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

No Tannoy today? on 19:43 - Aug 26 with 7932 viewsAtThePeake

No Tannoy today? on 19:35 - Aug 26 by D_Alien

I'm not disagreeing with anything you say, but immediately before a match wouldn't necessarily be the best time to take that kind of action

In normal circumstances it wouldn't, but I believe some equipment was tampered with or something along those lines making it much more difficult for him to do his job today.

I won't say anything more than that because I don't know the full story and it's at Eden's discretion whether he wants people to know why he has decided to walk away, but that's what I've been led to believe.

Tangled up in blue.

No Tannoy today? on 19:44 - Aug 26 with 7903 viewsMoonyDale

Enter Sweetmore stage left......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

No Tannoy today? on 19:44 - Aug 26 with 7904 viewsisitme

Not sure how accurate this is but here goes (this is what I have heard, apologies if this is incorrect).

Someone at the club spoke to Eden regarding the language he was using on social media. He wasn't happy with this and quit.
No Tannoy today? on 19:50 - Aug 26 with 7846 viewsswiggy

It is incorrect and I think if Eden wishes to make public the true story then that's up to him, however the club appear to be not covering themselves in glory at the moment, announcer saga, bar access, new safety officer.......... all the good work with season tickets undone with a few thoughtless actions. Oh and we can't buy a win, something is wrong at the club. "Are you ready?" No we're bloody not.
No Tannoy today? (n/t) on 20:07 - Aug 26 with 7698 viewsrochdaleriddler

[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 3:34]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

No Tannoy today? on 20:16 - Aug 26 with 7630 viewsD_Alien

No Tannoy today? (n/t) on 20:07 - Aug 26 by rochdaleriddler

[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 3:34]

"Not the job he thought it was and quit , simples"

Disgraceful comment, retract it

No Tannoy today? on 20:27 - Aug 26 with 7552 viewsSuddenLad

No Tannoy today? on 19:50 - Aug 26 by swiggy

It is incorrect and I think if Eden wishes to make public the true story then that's up to him, however the club appear to be not covering themselves in glory at the moment, announcer saga, bar access, new safety officer.......... all the good work with season tickets undone with a few thoughtless actions. Oh and we can't buy a win, something is wrong at the club. "Are you ready?" No we're bloody not.

It's a private matter between the PA announcer and the club. Claiming that 'all the good work has been undone' is ridiculous. I realise Eden has his friends, who wish to support him, but don't turn this unhappy state of affairs into a public slanging match.

Unless and until the full facts are made public, by those directly involved, we shouldn't be codemning either party.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

No Tannoy today? on 21:16 - Aug 26 with 7336 viewsrobtheb

No Tannoy today? on 20:27 - Aug 26 by SuddenLad

It's a private matter between the PA announcer and the club. Claiming that 'all the good work has been undone' is ridiculous. I realise Eden has his friends, who wish to support him, but don't turn this unhappy state of affairs into a public slanging match.

Unless and until the full facts are made public, by those directly involved, we shouldn't be codemning either party.

Agree, I'm sure the club will make a statement before our next home game.....but on the other hand!
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:04 - Aug 27 with 6946 viewsceme_ender

No Tannoy today? on 20:16 - Aug 26 by D_Alien

"Not the job he thought it was and quit , simples"

Disgraceful comment, retract it

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:13 - Aug 27 with 6904 viewsD_Alien

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:04 - Aug 27 by ceme_ender

Well, i didn't expect him to have the bottle to do so

His stock-in-trade is posting groundless slurs, then to whinge like a two-year-old when he's pulled up on it

(No subject) (n/t) on 03:37 - Aug 27 with 6724 viewsrochdaleriddler

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:13 - Aug 27 by D_Alien

Well, i didn't expect him to have the bottle to do so

His stock-in-trade is posting groundless slurs, then to whinge like a two-year-old when he's pulled up on it

I've removed it, but not because it was disgraceful.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024