Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ishmael Miller 18:22 - Oct 15 with 4527 viewsaleanddale

Ha ha ha ha

Is that the best the gigglers can come up with??

A more woeful performance I cannot remember the fella cannot run 6 yards without blowing out of his arse.

How did bury get shorts to fit him? Surely they must be the milky bar kids training shorts With SD rubbed out?

Xxxxxl at least..

Worse signing debut I have ever seen... He was woeful.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 18:29]
Ishmael Miller on 20:13 - Oct 16 with 909 viewsTVOS1907

Ishmael Miller on 19:19 - Oct 16 by ColDale

The signing of Miller symbolises all the differences between the two clubs.

Both clubs have got a number of injuries. We're missing Vincenti and Allen for a couple of months, yet we make do with what we've got and we do what we've always done and try and make our existing players better. Bury have Pope ruled out for a similar length of time, and they go and bring someone new in. The message sent out to those not starting at both sides couldn't be any clearer. At Dale, you'll get the chance if you're patient. At Bury, that chance will be snapped up by someone new coming in.

Incidentally, there was talk at Saturday's game that we made an enquiry about Miller in the Summer after he left Huddersfield but were quoted five grand a week. In previous years, you'd have assumed his wage demands would have dropped but with no loan market, the ball has pretty much been in his court.

Flitcroft also said on Gordon's propaganda interview that Miller was one of four or five strikers they had been looking at.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ishmael Miller on 09:36 - Oct 17 with 720 viewsParkinsGimp

Ishmael Miller on 18:29 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

He'll be really popular in the dressing room too. Hadn't been on the pitch two minutes before he was slagging his team-mates off when they won a corner and no-one moved to take it.

Thats because they had no-one left on the pitch to take a corner LOL
Ishmael Miller on 09:46 - Oct 17 with 706 viewsdingdangblue

Ishmael Miller on 19:02 - Oct 15 by PDIDDY

Windy Miller would've looked more threatening
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 19:04]

Windy Miller - will this be his nickname due to him blowing out of his arse after every run he makes?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024