Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents 19:12 - Feb 19 with 11333 viewsPinky

Apparently it has "downgraded" the area. Some people even had the audacity to honk their horns while travelling along Newton Road because of a sign. Laughable. It's a nice little bar with a decent clientele (not that I go there very often).

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Mumbles-cafe-boss-unhappy-bar-customer-a
Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 12:13 - Feb 21 with 2523 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 12:10 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

I was being kind. Nonce's what though? Or presumably there's more than one nonce in which case the apostrophe is in the wrong place. Confusing.

That's the kind of thing only the great Warwick can sort out.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 12:16 - Feb 21 with 2514 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 10:16 - Feb 21 by jack247

No, but I did used to live there. You do get the odd snob, but almost all are fine unless you have a persecution complex.

The real locals don't drink up there or in the George anyway, they go to the pilot, the ale house and to a lesser extent the Rose. Most of the people who actually live in Mumbles live in poky little fishermen cottages anyway, I don't think I have met a true local who looks down on anyone.

Where on earth do you get the idea that Skippy has a persecution complex????

The skilless c*nt

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 12:17 - Feb 21 with 2510 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 12:16 - Feb 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Where on earth do you get the idea that Skippy has a persecution complex????

The skilless c*nt

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 12:20 - Feb 21 with 2499 viewsVetchitBack

The nice thing about the Mumbles is that it isn't like the rest of Swansea. Good or bad.

I used to think it had a different climate as a child as we only went there on hot Summer days.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 12:56 - Feb 21 with 2460 viewsClinton

they serve lovely beer at the Mumbles Ale House. Has it reopened after its January break?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 14:30 - Feb 21 with 2413 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Some sweeping generalisations here

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 16:08 - Feb 21 with 2378 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 12:56 - Feb 21 by Clinton

they serve lovely beer at the Mumbles Ale House. Has it reopened after its January break?

I would be interested to know that one. I cycle down to Mumbles for a few in The Pilot on a Monday or Tuesday and every time I try the MAH it is shut.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2016 16:08]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 17:47 - Feb 21 with 2336 viewsswanny

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 16:08 - Feb 21 by Private_Partz

I would be interested to know that one. I cycle down to Mumbles for a few in The Pilot on a Monday or Tuesday and every time I try the MAH it is shut.

Check em out on face book (from a mumbles girl)

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Login to get fewer ads

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 17:55 - Feb 21 with 2321 viewsjack247

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 16:08 - Feb 21 by Private_Partz

Yeah it's been open a few weeks
Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 17:56 - Feb 21 with 2318 viewsymaohyd

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 14:30 - Feb 21 by PatchesOHoulihan

Some sweeping generalisations here

Someone told me that Jones' patrons are voting 'Brexit' and cafe Valance are pro Europe...

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 17:57 - Feb 21 with 2319 viewsjack247

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 11:15 - Feb 21 by Jackanapes

My brother lives in pokey little fishermans cottage (on village lane) and hes a fking a penniless looney. He does, however, look down on everyone, mainly because hes away flying with the fairies. There are allsorts in Mumbles.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2016 11:19]

You get people like that living everywhere. Mumbles is no different.
Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 21:16 - Feb 21 with 2228 viewsskippyjack

Nah, they're alright from the mumbles.. they've just got an aura of.. what's the word? anyone from the mumbles willing to help me out?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Jones' Bar Causing Untold Suffering to (Some) Mumbles Residents on 00:57 - Feb 22 with 2153 viewspikeypaul

Confidence ?

You do notice it,it stands out a mile.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024