Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon 19:33 - Jul 8 with 6543 viewsMark1

Murray or the Fed Express ?

Difficult one to call.

Me thinks Fed if Murray can't keep his cool.
Wimbledon on 23:34 - Jul 10 with 2127 viewskarl

Wimbledon on 23:25 - Jul 10 by shedhateruk

BLIMEY O`REILEY JOCK KARL HAS JUST REPLIED TO A POST WITHOUT MENTIONING,HIBS,CELTIC OR JOCK RANGERS WELL DONE MATE ps im 63

Haha I'll stick to speaking about the things i know about, meanwhile....
Wimbledon on 01:23 - Jul 11 with 2061 viewskarl

Night night and dont pish the bed Shed, mum told you not to drink too much before bedtime
[Post edited 11 Jul 2015 1:24]
Wimbledon on 02:26 - Jul 11 with 2032 viewsSonofNorfolt

Federer was as close to tennis perfection as you get earlier. Like Phil Taylor or Ronnie O'Sullivan, the best ever.
Murray is at the top of his game at present but faced an opponent who was simply brilliant.
Wimbledon on 02:38 - Jul 11 with 2025 viewskarl

Wimbledon on 02:26 - Jul 11 by SonofNorfolt

Federer was as close to tennis perfection as you get earlier. Like Phil Taylor or Ronnie O'Sullivan, the best ever.
Murray is at the top of his game at present but faced an opponent who was simply brilliant.

Yeah agree,Murray is good/great(?) but Federer rolled back the years today. to play like that at 33 (34 in a few days) was brilliant. Nadal will probably fade away with age and his reliance on stamina/strength but whatever anyone thinks about Murray he has been unlucky to be in the same era as these 3 brilliant sportsmen, 10 years earlier and he may have numerous Grand Slams, as it is if he only ever wins 2 its still a great achievement.
Wimbledon on 07:24 - Jul 11 with 1973 viewsBushman

Wimbledon on 20:22 - Jul 10 by gobbles

Murray has every right to have whatever political opinion he wants. What's more, he is one of the few top tennis players who does not live in Monaco or Switzerland to dodge tax in his homeland. If only our motor racing "national heroes" made similar contributions to the country.

I imagine he spends enought time out of the country annually on tour be classified as a "non dom"

Similar to Abramovich who officially doesn't redsde in UK for tax purposes but in reality lives in London.

Only a cynical guess though.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Wimbledon on 08:47 - Jul 11 with 1940 viewsMark1

I've worked with Scottish blokes who've supported England in sporting events,followed the Premier League and constantly slated how crap their football teams are.

They haven't all got it in for us and it's mostly banter anyhow - they hate the Tory Boys though!!
Wimbledon on 16:10 - Jul 12 with 1883 viewspomanjou

Wimbledon on 23:03 - Jul 10 by shedhateruk

my old man was a jock,born in aberdeen and he always supported scotland when they played england at anything, sport ,chess,ballroom dancing,darts bowls, you name it he was a jock.he also supported anyone else that played england at any game you care to mention,same thing with his brothers,mum,dad,sisters and any other relatives in his family or even his jock mates. they hated england ,the same as 100% of jokestan do, and we have people on here supporting the biggest jock haggis of them all. ANDY CRY BABY MURRAY you lot want your heads testing. THEY HATE US MORE THAN ISIS DO WAKE UP

Too much hate in your family by the sound of it.

Hope you and your generation grow up.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Wimbledon on 16:27 - Jul 12 with 1858 viewsWatford_Ranger

Only in this country could we have a stadium with a roof but wait until it starts raining to put it on.
Login to get fewer ads

Wimbledon on 16:42 - Jul 12 with 1837 viewsCamberleyR

Wimbledon on 16:27 - Jul 12 by Watford_Ranger

Only in this country could we have a stadium with a roof but wait until it starts raining to put it on.

The tournament is meant to be played outdoors wherever possible though. They can't just play and close the roof on the off chance that it "looks like'" rain.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wimbledon on 17:13 - Jul 12 with 1809 viewsWatford_Ranger

Wimbledon on 16:42 - Jul 12 by CamberleyR

The tournament is meant to be played outdoors wherever possible though. They can't just play and close the roof on the off chance that it "looks like'" rain.

We can make pretty good judgement calls on it with the tech available almost to the exact minute
Wimbledon on 17:14 - Jul 12 with 1809 viewsjonno

Wimbledon on 07:24 - Jul 11 by Bushman

I imagine he spends enought time out of the country annually on tour be classified as a "non dom"

Similar to Abramovich who officially doesn't redsde in UK for tax purposes but in reality lives in London.

Only a cynical guess though.

He would have to be domiciled somewhere for tax purposes, so unless he can declare a place of residence in a different country, and live there for a specified period of time, he will still pay tax to HMRC in this country which I would imagine is the case.
Wimbledon on 10:56 - Jul 14 with 1630 viewskarl

Nice article about Murray and Hibs
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/alan-stubbs-recalls-

His brother Jamie is an ambassador for Hibs charity and has become more involved with the club in recent years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024