Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA CUP NEXT SEASON 13:58 - May 30 with 4305 viewsSgorioFruit

can we take it seriously next time please.

Aston VIlla FFS, that could have been Swansea City at Wembley today attempting to achieve the ultimate in British Football

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 17:47 - May 30 with 1607 viewsdgt73

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 17:45 - May 30 by Darran

F*ck all to do with you.

Hypocrite

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 17:49 - May 30 with 1597 viewsjack247

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 17:15 - May 30 by dgt73

Yes i agree....I'd love to see Swansea win the FA cup, but sadly not at the expense of staying the PL.

Has anyone done that ever?
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 17:50 - May 30 with 1594 viewsDarran

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 17:49 - May 30 by jack247

Has anyone done that ever?

Wigan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 18:02 - May 30 with 1576 viewsjack247

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 17:50 - May 30 by Darran

Wigan.

Wigan won the FA cup and got relegated the same season. Everybody's issue with it seems to be we would be likely to get relegated the following season because we would be playing in Europe. Not sure if Birmingham went down the season they won the League Cup or the season they were in Europe? Middlesborough maybe? I can't definitely think of any
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 19:24 - May 30 with 1534 viewsSgorioFruit

So Swansea have taken 6 points off the FA CUP winners this season.
time to get serious about this competition next season,

COME ON GARRY

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 19:38 - May 30 with 1519 viewsswan_si

we can have trianglier corner flags.

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 20:26 - May 30 with 1487 viewsBYMJacks

I hope we give the fa cup a really good go next season as well and hopefully win it. I wouldnt mind going to europe again either and we have survived playing in the europa league and premier league before so we can do it again
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 21:48 - May 30 with 1441 viewsJBT95

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 18:02 - May 30 by jack247

Wigan won the FA cup and got relegated the same season. Everybody's issue with it seems to be we would be likely to get relegated the following season because we would be playing in Europe. Not sure if Birmingham went down the season they won the League Cup or the season they were in Europe? Middlesborough maybe? I can't definitely think of any

The season they won the League Cup.
Login to get fewer ads

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 21:57 - May 30 with 1434 viewsjack247

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 21:48 - May 30 by JBT95

The season they won the League Cup.

So no one has ever been relegated as a result of playing in the Europa League then?
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 22:03 - May 30 with 1425 viewsexiledclaseboy

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 21:57 - May 30 by jack247

So no one has ever been relegated as a result of playing in the Europa League then?

I think that would be impossible to prove.

Poll: Tory leader

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 22:39 - May 30 with 1381 viewsbuilthjack

The club need to take the cup seriously. Do that and we stand as good a chance as anyone.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 22:51 - May 30 with 1373 viewsTNT

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 19:38 - May 30 by swan_si

we can have trianglier corner flags.

Not to be confused with a club which has trianglier flags cos it can't afford full blown rectangulier ones!

They've always had to cut corners, mun.

Scoobydoo will be along shortly calling us budd,

but it's not budd, butt, but butt, butt!
[Post edited 30 May 2015 23:05]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 23:09 - May 30 with 1353 viewskarnataka

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 16:37 - May 30 by dgt73

The FA cup is not what it once was. The PL is the be all and end all.

Well it might be to you but you say that like it is to everyone and it most certainly isn't to me. I want to see my team win every game it plays in every competition it's in. I want to see my team try to win the FA Cup and try to win the League cup every season and if that takes us into the Europa League, I want to see us try to win that too. And if we develop as a club and as a team, I want to see us trying to get into the Champions League places and if we get into the Champions League, I want to see us try to win it. That is the be all and end all as far as I'm concerned. That is ambition and that is what being a fan is about. Ambition doesn't have to be realistic because it's about dreams.
[Post edited 30 May 2015 23:12]
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 23:39 - May 30 with 1331 viewsmacthejack

The draws have been pretty wretched to us since we got into the Premier League. Only one home tie and that was against bleedin Arsenal. 7 away ties and only one of those was against a team outside the top 2 leagues.
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 23:53 - May 30 with 1313 viewsTNT

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 23:39 - May 30 by macthejack

The draws have been pretty wretched to us since we got into the Premier League. Only one home tie and that was against bleedin Arsenal. 7 away ties and only one of those was against a team outside the top 2 leagues.

Agree.

Yet, we beat Liverpool and Chelsea away to get to The League Cup Final.

So, we don't need an easy run to win a major domestic Cup.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 06:35 - May 31 with 1221 viewsjack247

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 22:03 - May 30 by exiledclaseboy

I think that would be impossible to prove.

Evidence is reasonably conclusive if no one has been relegated the season they have played in Europe.
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 07:18 - May 31 with 1215 viewsjackal

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 06:35 - May 31 by jack247

Evidence is reasonably conclusive if no one has been relegated the season they have played in Europe.

Birmingham City I think.
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 07:31 - May 31 with 1213 viewsItchySphincter

It would be great if we could win the Cup against a third division side so then Garry could be our most successful manager ever!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 07:46 - May 31 with 1206 viewsjack247

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 07:31 - May 31 by ItchySphincter

It would be great if we could win the Cup against a third division side so then Garry could be our most successful manager ever!!

Ha! I'm far from a Laudrup apologist, but we did beat Liverpool and Chelsea to get there. With any luck, Garry could become our most successful manager anyway 👍🏻
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 07:52 - May 31 with 1199 viewsjack247

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 07:18 - May 31 by jackal

Birmingham City I think.

I thought that too, but they went down the season they won the cup, not the season they played in Europe. Whether Europa League stopped them getting promoted is a different argument
FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 09:25 - May 31 with 1164 viewskarnataka

FA CUP NEXT SEASON on 07:52 - May 31 by jack247

I thought that too, but they went down the season they won the cup, not the season they played in Europe. Whether Europa League stopped them getting promoted is a different argument

I think being absolutely crap was more if a hindrance to Birmingham's promotion hopes than the Europa League.

Hull got relegated the same season as they did the Europa thing but they got knocked out by the end of August so it couldn't have had any serious impact on their league form. In fact, they were better earlier in the season than towards the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024