Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People 19:08 - May 29 with 9227 viewsWxmJax

My wife has just opened a small food kiosk serving drinks and cakes in a local country park. Today we had someone who asked for her baby's bottle to be warmed up. She didn't buy anything, which is fine because we only have to pay rent on the kiosk, pay for electric, take out £5 million public insurance and buy all the necessary goods to get it up and running.

We did it but when our children were young we bought a bottle warmer for the car or took a flask of hot water with us to do the job. I wanted to tell her to go sling her hook but then you get a bad reputation.

The missus is leaving me in charge tomorrow. Could be fun. Most people are so nice and then you get some.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

People on 03:44 - Jun 3 with 1824 viewsGlyn1

I'd actually like to read a blog from the original poster and his wife over the next few weeks and see how they get on - until the season starts again, anyway.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

People on 05:50 - Jun 3 with 1802 viewsApeShit

People on 22:47 - Jun 1 by WarwickHunt

Someone should publicise this selfless, heroic act from the OP just in case he doesn't get the f*cking medal he so richly deserves.

I'm surprised the Evening Post haven't picked up on it to be honest.
People on 05:53 - Jun 3 with 1800 viewsApeShit

Take a bow son...

People on 08:35 - Jun 3 with 1749 viewsWarwickHunt

People on 05:50 - Jun 3 by ApeShit

I'm surprised the Evening Post haven't picked up on it to be honest.

They're waiting for the documentary.
People on 12:23 - Jan 14 with 1454 viewsDarran

When someone mentioned on here earlier today that Watford are in for him for £11million my first thought was I'd wheel him up on my lap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People on 12:40 - Jan 14 with 1444 viewsDyfnant

People on 12:23 - Jan 14 by Darran

When someone mentioned on here earlier today that Watford are in for him for £11million my first thought was I'd wheel him up on my lap.

Business really took off then

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

People on 15:16 - Jan 14 with 1356 viewsBanosswan

People on 12:23 - Jan 14 by Darran

Bit harsh, he's only aggrieved at wasted electricity.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

People on 15:37 - Jan 14 with 1351 viewsairedale

People on 07:06 - May 30 by jackal

We had a restaurant in town. The council closed the public toilets nearby and we used to get many people just coming in to use ours. We did'nt mind so much if people asked but so many just walked through the place and helped themselves. It costs a lot to run a toilet. Paper, soap. cleaning,water rates lighting etc. If you refuse to allow people to come in it's bad p.r.
However we complained to the council and they gave us a sum every year to allow it.

There was an article in the Post a few years ago I read, regarding the closure of the toilets opposite St Mary's Church. It said that the toilets were being closed, and that the public could use toilet facilities at eateries in the town.

I (Mr A Punter) got the impression that if I wanted, I could just walk into wherever and use the facilities without a by-your-leave from anyone.

I have never done this btw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024