Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jose Riga on Football Focus 12:58 - Nov 15 with 1788 viewsBertandErnie

Seems I missed it? Anyone see it and can enlighten me?

Jose Riga on Football Focus on 16:58 - Nov 15 with 1688 viewsTejas

Nothing new from Jose, as I’m sure plenty of people will be on to tell you. Once again he doesn’t lower himself to churlish finger pointing unlike Karl Oyston. He comes across, as always, with a great deal of dignity and integrity and explains how difficult it was during his short tenure. Was he mitigating for his next job? Probably, but who could blame him. Joining Blackpool was probably the worst decision he’s made and if he wants to work at this level again he needs to explain why things didn’t work out. During this interview he does that very well.

The football world knows all about Blackpool and Oyston now, so the response from the interviewers was akin to tiring pity. Still, it was nice to hear another football professional condemn Oyston’s diabolical management of the Club. Anything to highlight our plight is good in my view. As for Riga, I stand my view that he’s the best manager we never had — Oyston’s claim of a Riga revolution followed by a sustained period of behaviors that a ten year old spoilt brat would be proud of has done it for me. I’m firmly in the Oyston out camp.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024