Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. 11:15 - Apr 2 with 13745 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

In an unusual move that may be perceived by many as a diplomatic insult President Joe Biden of the United States will not be attending the coronation of King Charles III later this year.

It has been suggested that the doddery old fool is still smarting from being made to sit all the way back in the thirteenth row during the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II although the White House denies this claiming “The President had no problem sitting so far back. It’s not as far to walk and there’s less chance of him falling over or doing or saying something stupid which makes him look like the complete idiot he undoubtedly is. He was happy to be away from the public glare to be able to close his eyes and remember the late queen in his own way. He definitely wasn’t sleeping. The noise that sounded like snoring was the rumble of the London traffic in the distance and the dribble that appeared to be coming out of his mouth were actually tears running down his face as he was so upset. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly spreading fake news and is a far right communist conspiracy theorist.”

It has been reported he is going to send his wife Jill in his place. It is unclear who will be wiping the presidents arse while she is away but a spokesman for the president said on Tuesday that “plans are in place to clean up this issue.”

Some commentators have suggested this snub to be damaging to the so-called “special relationship” that has existed between the two nations for the last century. But what do you reckon? I really want to know what you reckon. Write what you reckon here.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 23:03 - Apr 12 with 1001 viewsBoundy

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 21:38 - Apr 12 by Kilkennyjack

Do you think this is Tinder ?
My old mother warned me about strange men from tbe internet wanting to meet up with me.

No thanks - no offence like, but i am a happily married man.

Good luck with your search though …. Who are we to judge others, eh ?

I guess you missed the irony in your last sentence, may I suggest you try living by those words but somehow I think you're incapable

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 23:25 - Apr 12 with 999 viewsonehunglow

I could have read here Ireland more important to USA . Or similar .
A backward,cowardly land ,neutral when the world was fighting Fascism ,not only that but giving succour to Hitler purely because they thought by Hitler beating Britain they could achieve unification even though the majority didn’t and do not want it.
A country with a full on history of institutionalised child abuse .

A country at the bottom of the barrel.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:48 - Apr 13 with 942 viewsbritferry

Sleepy Joe getting the "All Blacks rugby team" and the "Black and Tans" mixed up

Turns out his fathers family came from Cambridgeshire but I guess there are less votes from Cambridge-Americans than there are from the Irish-Americans

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:53 - Apr 13 with 920 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:05 - Apr 12 by KeithHaynes

Another American who thinks he’s Irish.

If Biden is five-eighths Irish for having an Irish great great grandfather then that surely makes Trump about eighteen-nineteenths Scottish. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I’m sure kilks is incredibly proud of that too?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:05 - Apr 13 with 906 viewsGwyn737

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:48 - Apr 13 by britferry

Sleepy Joe getting the "All Blacks rugby team" and the "Black and Tans" mixed up

Turns out his fathers family came from Cambridgeshire but I guess there are less votes from Cambridge-Americans than there are from the Irish-Americans

That was cringeworthy. I wanted to eat my own hand watching it.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 06:16 - Apr 14 with 821 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:48 - Apr 13 by britferry

Yes Biden misspoke, perhaps even a Freudian slip ?

Giving so many speeches in a short time makes a mistake here or there an inevitable part of the game.

Today he referenced it himself in his speech in Ireland, said All Blacks this time … waited, looked up and paused, smiled, audience laughed … he carried on. Sleepy Joe is a class act.

Biden was welcomed home at the Irish Parliament as ‘one of us’.

Get that right up ye …. ☘️

Beware of the Risen People

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 06:20 - Apr 14 with 817 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 23:25 - Apr 12 by onehunglow

I could have read here Ireland more important to USA . Or similar .
A backward,cowardly land ,neutral when the world was fighting Fascism ,not only that but giving succour to Hitler purely because they thought by Hitler beating Britain they could achieve unification even though the majority didn’t and do not want it.
A country with a full on history of institutionalised child abuse .

A country at the bottom of the barrel.

I believe that you are scared of Ireland and Irish people.
Nobody is going to hurt you.
The BBC is full of bollox.

I cant think of any other reason for such a hate filled post.

Unless …. some irishman stole a girlfriend/boyfriend off you when you were 13 and a half. That still hurts right ?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 06:28 - Apr 14 with 814 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleepy Joes car in Ireland flew both the Tricolour and the Stars and Stripes.

In the north of Ireland, the union flag was not flown on Sleepy Joes car.

Ireland enjoyed a state visit, the north of Ireland did not.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2023 6:40]

Login to get fewer ads

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 08:30 - Apr 14 with 784 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 06:28 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Biden called it by its correct name Northern Ireland. Time you learn from your President who has both English and Irish ancesters and of course has an English name.

No doubt Biden was persuaded a few more Americans with dubious Irish ancestry 200 years ago to vote for him.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 09:18 - Apr 14 with 772 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 06:20 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Unless …. some irishman stole a girlfriend/boyfriend off you when you were 13 and a half. That still hurts right ?

You are spectacularly wrong .I do feel for those being brought up as religious bigots ,whether it’s via Rome or Protestant pitiful prose of hate.
It’s a foreign land to me.
I feel closer in spirit to the French .
Without doubt,Ireland is ,has been and always will be a massive pain.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 09:31 - Apr 14 with 768 viewsBoundy

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 06:28 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

As you hate us so much then why not bog off back there , you could have watched your hero ,licked his boots etc and done the rest of us a favour at the same time . He's had his time he's had a lovely holiday because to the rest of the world that's all its been for him

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 09:45 - Apr 14 with 765 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 09:31 - Apr 14 by Boundy

As you hate us so much then why not bog off back there , you could have watched your hero ,licked his boots etc and done the rest of us a favour at the same time . He's had his time he's had a lovely holiday because to the rest of the world that's all its been for him

It shows how backward the province is and how the denizens refer to the place .
Catholics says Derry,others Londonderry. It is Londonderry ,as that’s its origin.
North of Ireland by one side,Northern Ireland ,which it is ,literally .
It’s hard to take them seriously.
That welsh people get caught up in this crap is pitiful

Flint.Fflint

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 09:45 - Apr 14 with 765 viewswaynekerr55

Poor King Brian

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:39 - Apr 14 with 729 viewsraynor94

I've asked him many times why.does he live in a Country he despises.

Still waiting for an answer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:15 - Apr 14 with 708 viewscockett_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 06:20 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

That’s what it has come to from you now? You are pathetic KJ, beyond childish playing that last sentence of yours. I honestly don’t know why you bother on here; trying to wind up Jacks with your boring love-in for Ireland in some vain hope other Swansea lads share it which we don’t. I suppose if I lived in some crap hole like Kilkenny in the middle of nowhere I might be bitter and boring too. Thankfully not though.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:27 - Apr 14 with 706 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:15 - Apr 14 by cockett_jack

That’s what it has come to from you now? You are pathetic KJ, beyond childish playing that last sentence of yours. I honestly don’t know why you bother on here; trying to wind up Jacks with your boring love-in for Ireland in some vain hope other Swansea lads share it which we don’t. I suppose if I lived in some crap hole like Kilkenny in the middle of nowhere I might be bitter and boring too. Thankfully not though.

I did have a brief liaison with an Irish girl once. I was only 20 and full of it.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:41 - Apr 14 with 695 viewsKeithHaynes

Biden is no more Irish than Bob Marley was.

His closest link to the country of my father and grandfathers birth is 170 odd years ago.

America now has its own history. Because American is what he is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:35 - Apr 14 with 657 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:27 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

I did have a brief liaison with an Irish girl once. I was only 20 and full of it.

There you go then, just normal people.

But I cant believe that you were 20 once though, not having that.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:38 - Apr 14 with 656 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:15 - Apr 14 by cockett_jack

When were you appointed as the spokesperson for the Jacks then ?

Our club has a large Irish fan base, plus we have enjoyed some wonderful Irish players over the many years. Great links with Glasgow Celtic as well.

You cant even speak for yourself mun ….

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:41 - Apr 14 with 653 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 09:45 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

It shows how backward the province is and how the denizens refer to the place .
Catholics says Derry,others Londonderry. It is Londonderry ,as that’s its origin.
North of Ireland by one side,Northern Ireland ,which it is ,literally .
It’s hard to take them seriously.
That welsh people get caught up in this crap is pitiful

Flint.Fflint

Its Derry.

Ask anyone who lives there.
Its the original name.

Its like calling Llanelli ….. LondonLlanelli.

Its a made up load of old bollox 👍

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:54 - Apr 14 with 648 viewsKilkennyjack

I have schooled you on this one before.

Saying ‘yes sir, no sir’ to liars like Johnson is not patriotic.
The patriotic approach if you want whats best for the people of the uk is to jail him and rejoin the EU. The uk needs a progressive modern government …. Instead we have what John Major once described as ‘closet racists and swivel eyed loons’ in charge. Mogg, the toxic influence of Farage, Braverman, Truss, Frost, Davis etc … how can a working class welsh boy support these dreadful people ?
People who partied the night before Prince Phillips funeral, took Russian money, and gave their mates huge covid contracts. Corruption.

When we chuck these people out at the next election then your version of the uk will be gone. We wont hate migrants any more.
But i wont ask you to leave.

And fatty Trump is getting jailed 🤣🤣
Tick Tock MF.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:59 - Apr 14 with 639 viewsFlashberryjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:54 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

The patriotic approach if you want whats best for the people of the uk is to jail him and rejoin the EU. The uk needs a progressive modern government …. Instead we have what John Major once described as ‘closet racists and swivel eyed loons’ in charge. Mogg, the toxic influence of Farage, Braverman, Truss, Frost, Davis etc … how can a working class welsh boy support these dreadful people ?
People who partied the night before Prince Phillips funeral, took Russian money, and gave their mates huge covid contracts. Corruption.

When we chuck these people out at the next election then your version of the uk will be gone. We wont hate migrants any more.

Tick Tock MF.

How's comrade Sturgeon doing ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 15:00 - Apr 14 with 638 viewsraynor94

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:38 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Our club has a large Irish fan base, plus we have enjoyed some wonderful Irish players over the many years. Great links with Glasgow Celtic as well.

He's saying what everybody else on this board thinks of you.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 15:14 - Apr 14 with 634 viewsBoundy

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:54 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Tick Tock MF.

Schooled me FFS sonny you're still wearing nappies , you take being thick to another level now jog on before you get yet another spanking

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 15:32 - Apr 14 with 629 viewscockett_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:38 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024