Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin 13:44 - Oct 4 with 936 viewsPatfromPoole

All hail the Buddha.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cz6wnvw5z71o

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 14:40 - Oct 4 with 865 viewssaintmark1976

Pat, I think any of us would be a member of the cult if you’ve just received a signing on bonus beyond most normal people’s comprehension. Not forgetting of course a salary in excess of £100,000 a week.

I’m pretty certain that should Russell Martin depart, Mr Ramsdale will very quickly dial in to the next managers cult.

It’s called not biting the hand that feeds you.

On a footballing note. It would help us immensely tomorrow if Mr Ramsdale could keep a clean sheet. So far, he’s let in ten goals in four matches, which by anybody’s standards provides room for improvement.

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 15:09 - Oct 4 with 800 viewskingslandstand1

I'd like him to say that he will also do his damndness to make sure he doesn't het the unwanted record of 3 relegations from the Prem!
Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 15:34 - Oct 4 with 763 viewsTripleNiemi

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 14:40 - Oct 4 by saintmark1976

Pat, I think any of us would be a member of the cult if you’ve just received a signing on bonus beyond most normal people’s comprehension. Not forgetting of course a salary in excess of £100,000 a week.

I’m pretty certain that should Russell Martin depart, Mr Ramsdale will very quickly dial in to the next managers cult.

On a footballing note. It would help us immensely tomorrow if Mr Ramsdale could keep a clean sheet. So far, he’s let in ten goals in four matches, which by anybody’s standards provides room for improvement.

Perhaps if Mr Ramsdale had the odd PL standard player in front of him it may help. Still, at least KWP won’t get injured before he departs for pastures new….
[Post edited 4 Oct 16:05]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 16:01 - Oct 4 with 738 viewsHollywood56

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 14:40 - Oct 4 by saintmark1976

I hope that you mean room for improvement of the defense in front of him?? There's not a single goal keeper in the premier league that could keep a clean sheet with our defense and system of play.

Poll: Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 17:29 - Oct 4 with 626 viewsyateleysaint

If he’s not that bothered about winning trophies then he’s in the right place.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 17:31 - Oct 4 with 624 viewssaintmark1976

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 16:01 - Oct 4 by Hollywood56

I hope that you mean room for improvement of the defense in front of him?? There's not a single goal keeper in the premier league that could keep a clean sheet with our defense and system of play.

Strange, given that McCarthy conceded only one goal in each of the Premiership games he played this season.

Agreed no clean sheets either but by any measure better than Ramsdale’s record so far.

Maybe tomorrow he will succeed, where this season to date they have both failed ?

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 18:06 - Oct 4 with 581 viewsJoiedevivre

Ramsdale is my favourite player, and our best player, for years. Yet even he can’t change my mind on the beard man. Day 34 of asking for us to appoint David Moyes.
Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 18:32 - Oct 4 with 556 viewsPatfromPoole

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 17:29 - Oct 4 by yateleysaint

If he’s not that bothered about winning trophies then he’s in the right place.

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 07:48 - Oct 5 with 321 viewsAndylad63

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 18:06 - Oct 4 by Joiedevivre

Ramsdale is my favourite player, and our best player, for years. Yet even he can’t change my mind on the beard man. Day 34 of asking for us to appoint David Moyes.

I find it a little strange someone who uses a translation of the "The Joy of Life" as their Avatar name would advocate David Moyes, who is clearly not Joy personified. That said absolutely a step up from RM.
Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 07:55 - Oct 5 with 310 viewsJoiedevivre

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 07:48 - Oct 5 by Andylad63

I find it a little strange someone who uses a translation of the "The Joy of Life" as their Avatar name would advocate David Moyes, who is clearly not Joy personified. That said absolutely a step up from RM.

Joy comes from winning for me. Moyes has been there, got the wrinkles (loads); he’s gonna keep us up and win the football league cup.
Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 08:22 - Oct 5 with 291 viewsBLEEDRED

Don't forget the clause in his contract that he can leave on a free if we are relegated!!
Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 08:25 - Oct 5 with 289 viewsPatfromPoole

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 08:22 - Oct 5 by BLEEDRED

Don't forget the clause in his contract that he can leave on a free if we are relegated!!

A free?????

Surely even we couldn’t have been that daft to have agreed to that (???!!!????

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 09:33 - Oct 5 with 253 viewsfelly1

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 07:55 - Oct 5 by Joiedevivre

Joy comes from winning for me. Moyes has been there, got the wrinkles (loads); he’s gonna keep us up and win the football league cup.

Hard to see Moyes saving us.
He got a crap Sunderland team relegated in 2017 , does anyone honestly think he'll save our crappy team?
Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 10:55 - Oct 5 with 213 viewsBLEEDRED

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 08:25 - Oct 5 by PatfromPoole

A free?????

Don't be too surprised with our recruitment debt. More likely the clause was a bag of magic beans will do!
Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 11:14 - Oct 5 with 203 viewssaintmark1976

Ramsdale is a fully paid up member of the cult of Martin on 08:25 - Oct 5 by PatfromPoole

A free?????

Come on Pat, we’re talking about the same bunch of utterly incompetent chancers who were persuaded that Ross Stewart was suffering from a minor injury problem.

Not forgetting that they also considered that Diaz and Archer were proven Premiership quality strikers.

In addition to giving a contract extension to Adam Armstrong, a player who when he last played in The Premiership couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024