Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical 16:22 - Aug 27 with 1772 views1teeminants

🙄😫

Pat beat me to it FFS
[Post edited 27 Aug 16:23]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 16:28 - Aug 27 with 1723 viewsChesham_Saint

Did he drop the sample bottle?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 16:50 - Aug 27 with 1671 views1teeminants

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 16:28 - Aug 27 by Chesham_Saint

Did he drop the sample bottle?

Someone took it away which is quite frankly Taking the piss.
[Post edited 27 Aug 17:00]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:03 - Aug 27 with 1622 viewsareasix

It was all done until the failed medical which thankfully was picked up.

So will we default to Sam Johnstone , although Ramsdale would be the one they really want but money is the big issue.
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:20 - Aug 27 with 1556 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:03 - Aug 27 by areasix

So will we default to Sam Johnstone , although Ramsdale would be the one they really want but money is the big issue.

Rumour is that Wolves offered a loan for Ramsdale with an option to buy at £20 million, which Arsenal rejected.

I have no idea how much the loan fee would have been, but this is a pretty similar deal to when we signed Ings six years ago.

You would have to expect with inflation etc. that you would have to go a few million north of that now.

I think if we could get a deal with a loan now and an option to buy for £25 million next summer if we stay up, we should be absolutely all-in on that.
[Post edited 27 Aug 17:20]

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:33 - Aug 27 with 1500 viewskingslandstand1

Yeah, and me. He's now hoping the Feyenord fans will accept him back. He says he's as fit as a fiddle!
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:51 - Aug 27 with 1427 viewsBLEEDRED

So looks like we could be stuck with AM. would not be so bad if RM is prepared to adapt the style of play and stop tying to pass the ball around in the box (no chance!!!)
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:58 - Aug 27 with 1409 viewssaintmark1976

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:03 - Aug 27 by areasix

So, having pissed about for weeks we now have days to secure a deal for a replacement keeper.

From a negotiation point of view an absolute disaster.Every club that we now approach will appreciate that we are running out of time due to the window closing shortly and they will increase their players valuation accordingly.

Honestly, is there anybody in Sports Republic’s management team that has any idea whatsoever as to how to run a successful Premiership Football Club ?

On the basis of some of Sports Republic’s decision making since our return to the top flight we are going to be relegated before Christmas. They relegated us before and so far give every indication of doing it again.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 18:06 - Aug 27 with 1387 viewsCity_boy

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:51 - Aug 27 by BLEEDRED

So looks like we could be stuck with AM. would not be so bad if RM is prepared to adapt the style of play and stop tying to pass the ball around in the box (no chance!!!)

I would opt for Lumley if we fail to sign a suitable replacement in time.

McCarthy has many other short comings, not just his distribution with his feet.
[Post edited 27 Aug 18:07]
Login to get fewer ads

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 18:08 - Aug 27 with 1381 viewsBerber

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:58 - Aug 27 by saintmark1976

So, having pissed about for weeks we now have days to secure a deal for a replacement keeper.

From a negotiation point of view an absolute disaster.Every club that we now approach will appreciate that we are running out of time due to the window closing shortly and they will increase their players valuation accordingly.

Honestly, is there anybody in Sports Republic’s management team that has any idea whatsoever as to how to run a successful Premiership Football Club ?

On the basis of some of Sports Republic’s decision making since our return to the top flight we are going to be relegated before Christmas. They relegated us before and so far give every indication of doing it again.

The Dutch guy’s injury record was hardly a secret, so to have left it with only days to go before clarifying is surely incompetent.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 18:29 - Aug 27 with 1333 viewsChesham_Saint

On the other hand, unless Ramsdale wants to spend another season on the bench, he might have to revise his comp requirements?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 18:46 - Aug 27 with 1308 viewsInTimeAddedOn

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 17:20 - Aug 27 by PatfromPoole

Rumour is that Wolves offered a loan for Ramsdale with an option to buy at £20 million, which Arsenal rejected.

I have no idea how much the loan fee would have been, but this is a pretty similar deal to when we signed Ings six years ago.

You would have to expect with inflation etc. that you would have to go a few million north of that now.

I think if we could get a deal with a loan now and an option to buy for £25 million next summer if we stay up, we should be absolutely all-in on that.
[Post edited 27 Aug 17:20]

I reckon your sums are about right. From my understanding Arsenal want £30m for Ramsdale so I reckon they’d want a £5m loan fee with the obligation to buy at £25m (if we stay up). This would get to the sort of figure Arsenal want in total to let AR go.

From what I have read if Alcarez goes to Flamenco they will be paying in 5 instalments between now and 2026 so we might just scrape together the bulk of the loan fee from the first instalment on the basis the first instalment is usually slightly more than the other instalments.
[Post edited 27 Aug 18:59]
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 19:01 - Aug 27 with 1259 viewsGRIM

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 18:08 - Aug 27 by Berber

The Dutch guy’s injury record was hardly a secret, so to have left it with only days to go before clarifying is surely incompetent.

Why did we bother to give him a medical you only had to look at his injury record to realise that his fitness is a huge risk.
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 19:06 - Aug 27 with 1234 viewsBLEEDRED

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 18:46 - Aug 27 by InTimeAddedOn

I reckon your sums are about right. From my understanding Arsenal want £30m for Ramsdale so I reckon they’d want a £5m loan fee with the obligation to buy at £25m (if we stay up). This would get to the sort of figure Arsenal want in total to let AR go.

From what I have read if Alcarez goes to Flamenco they will be paying in 5 instalments between now and 2026 so we might just scrape together the bulk of the loan fee from the first instalment on the basis the first instalment is usually slightly more than the other instalments.
[Post edited 27 Aug 18:59]

The club would be mad to pay Arsenal a £5million loan fee plus 100% of his wages, Is Lumleyany good? Doesn't seem to have played many games over the years.
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 19:24 - Aug 27 with 1180 viewssaint22

Total shambles
Always the way
Our transfer business is never simple is it
Pay peanuts get monkeys
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 20:14 - Aug 27 with 1109 viewskingslandstand1

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 18:29 - Aug 27 by Chesham_Saint

On the other hand, unless Ramsdale wants to spend another season on the bench, he might have to revise his comp requirements?

We can only hope
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 20:28 - Aug 27 with 1087 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 19:06 - Aug 27 by BLEEDRED

The club would be mad to pay Arsenal a £5million loan fee plus 100% of his wages, Is Lumleyany good? Doesn't seem to have played many games over the years.

Mmmm.

Ramsdale is reputed to be on £130k a week at Arsenal, so it would blow our wage structure out of the water if Arsenal weren’t subsidising that by a large amount.

Judging by Martin’s comments in today’s press conference, the wage structure is something we do not seem keen at all to break.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 20:35 - Aug 27 with 1065 viewsIfonly

Can we take Tall Paul, put some gloves on him and just lie him down across the goal?
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 20:44 - Aug 27 with 1028 viewssaintmark1976

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 20:35 - Aug 27 by Ifonly

Can we take Tall Paul, put some gloves on him and just lie him down across the goal?

Regretfully not, as at the moment he’s being given extra coaching to play on the wing.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 22:34 - Aug 27 with 912 views1885_SFC

Loan deal for Ramsdale was £6m for the season apparently.

Old School is Cool

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 09:14 - Aug 28 with 616 viewsSonicBoom

Yes arsenal will be aware of our need as we get close to the deadline.
But they also know Ramsdale wants to play and they won't want him hanging around if he's not happy. It does appear there is a deal to be done.
I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 09:31 - Aug 28 with 585 viewsdirk_doone

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 22:34 - Aug 27 by 1885_SFC

Loan deal for Ramsdale was £6m for the season apparently.

We've spent much more than that on players who've never even played one season for us.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 09:41 - Aug 28 with 557 viewsgrumpy

I’m hearing Dutch keeper has failed medical on 09:31 - Aug 28 by dirk_doone

We've spent much more than that on players who've never even played one season for us.

I'd like to know how much our wage bill is for players who don't even get a game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024