Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Valery 17:24 - Aug 11 with 847 viewsdelgado1

Having a superb performance for Wednesday. Absolutely brilliant.
Valery on 17:40 - Aug 11 with 783 viewsButty101

He could be a decent player. It was the off field stuff before that killed his career here.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Valery on 17:53 - Aug 11 with 744 viewsdelgado1

Just named Motm.
Valery on 20:10 - Aug 11 with 584 views1ASIN12

He got man of the match ( of player of the match as we are told it is now) against a team managed by Wayne Rooney I think I’ll hold my judgment for now .
Valery on 20:17 - Aug 11 with 568 viewsSouthamptonfan

Sheffield Wednesday are a team to keep an eye on. They went on a brilliant winning run, at the end of the season to stay up. If they keep up the same form over the whole season, they will obviously be much higher. They have a good manager who is loved by the fans. A big club and stadium. Might be worth a bet for promotion.

As for Plymouth and Rooney... He must be the most miserable looking manager ever.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Valery on 21:19 - Aug 11 with 456 viewskingslandstand1

Valery on 20:10 - Aug 11 by 1ASIN12

He got man of the match ( of player of the match as we are told it is now) against a team managed by Wayne Rooney I think I’ll hold my judgment for now .

You have to say fair play to Rooney. He is on a hide to nothing taking the job on and it will probably end with nothing and further humiliation
Not sure why he took the job on, even applied for it, as he's not exactly on the bones of his arse. But he does love the game and clearly has faith in his own managerial ability!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024