Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd tickets 07:48 - Aug 10 with 901 viewsSalisburySaint

Season ticket holders were able to access extra tickets for this fixture yesterday

Of those available then half of them have already been sold, so less than 500 now remain, so get in quick if you want to buy tickets for non Man Utd supporting friends and family

Man Utd tickets on 09:10 - Aug 10 with 829 viewssaintwizzler

Any season ticket holder that buys a ticket for a Man Utd fan in the home areas of St Mary’s should be banned for life.

I’d rather see an empty seat.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Man Utd tickets on 10:52 - Aug 10 with 728 viewsSouthamptonfan

Man Utd tickets on 09:10 - Aug 10 by saintwizzler

Any season ticket holder that buys a ticket for a Man Utd fan in the home areas of St Mary’s should be banned for life.

I’d rather see an empty seat.

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand why Saints have done this. This game will sell out anyway. Why haven't they put the remaining tickets out to members on the database first or have they? Allowing season ticket holders to get extra tickets for literally anyone, is asking
for trouble. The Man U supporting uncle who says "get us a ticket, I'll give you £100 quid".

I've got to admit, I'm not not looking forward to all the PL tourists and picture taking away fans sneaking into the home end again.
[Post edited 10 Aug 10:53]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Man Utd tickets on 11:34 - Aug 10 with 654 viewskingslandstand1

Man Utd tickets on 10:52 - Aug 10 by Southamptonfan

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand why Saints have done this. This game will sell out anyway. Why haven't they put the remaining tickets out to members on the database first or have they? Allowing season ticket holders to get extra tickets for literally anyone, is asking
for trouble. The Man U supporting uncle who says "get us a ticket, I'll give you £100 quid".

I've got to admit, I'm not not looking forward to all the PL tourists and picture taking away fans sneaking into the home end again.
[Post edited 10 Aug 10:53]

My view is to grass up any away fans in home seats to a steward. Not sure if it does get back as to how they got the tickets but I'd worry if it was from an ST holder
Man Utd tickets on 12:03 - Aug 10 with 595 viewsSouthamptonfan

Man Utd tickets on 11:34 - Aug 10 by kingslandstand1

My view is to grass up any away fans in home seats to a steward. Not sure if it does get back as to how they got the tickets but I'd worry if it was from an ST holder

The thing is, how many season ticket holders know other Saints fans who can't get their own tickets? Why wouldn't they already be on the database to buy their own? I know we have a few plums who will buy a ticket for their big six supporting nephew, cousin or friend and you end up with a few kids in particular walking into the home end with their top 6 shirt on.

Man Utd tickets on 12:14 - Aug 10 with 581 viewsUTS1885

Really daft of the club to offer STs more tickets and not give new fans a chance. It was being done to stop forward sales but this new entry system apparently should stop that.
Man Utd tickets on 15:04 - Aug 10 with 478 viewsSaintNick

Man Utd tickets on 12:14 - Aug 10 by UTS1885

Really daft of the club to offer STs more tickets and not give new fans a chance. It was being done to stop forward sales but this new entry system apparently should stop that.

We have a massive database and it would be easy to police, just enforce a ruling where fans on the database have to have had say a purchase history of at least 3 of the last 5 seasons and it needs to be at least 3 different opposition clubs

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man Utd tickets on 16:17 - Aug 10 with 435 viewsSouthamptonfan

Man Utd tickets on 15:04 - Aug 10 by SaintNick

We have a massive database and it would be easy to police, just enforce a ruling where fans on the database have to have had say a purchase history of at least 3 of the last 5 seasons and it needs to be at least 3 different opposition clubs

Correct, it would be easy to do that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024