Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mundane Olympics 10:00 - Aug 9 with 2806 viewsGaryHaddock

Taking the shopping in from the car in one go, fitted sheet folding, that sort of thing.
Mundane Olympics on 16:32 - Aug 9 with 558 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Form filling.

Tick boxes are your national championships; personal details your Olympic qualifiers; attaching documents your Diamond League meetings; finanial/numerical details your Olympic heats; please state whys/narrative boxes your Finals; and sign and date your lap of honour.

In a country with this much bureaucracy - did tax returns yesterday; simple identity card and annual medical stuff today - I've had a hard on since lunch yesterday, for which I'm sure there's a form to complete somewhere.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Mundane Olympics on 16:35 - Aug 9 with 546 viewsE17hoop

That's a judgable event - technical ability and execution.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Mundane Olympics on 16:40 - Aug 9 with 525 viewsMatch82

We had one of those Amazon Go stores where you just walk in and walk out and it takes the money off your phone automatically.

It tells you how long you spent inside the store. I used to go in and get myself a lemon and blueberry muffin which was near the front, always set myself a goal of getting in and out sub 10 seconds but never made it below 11...

As a spectator event I'll admit it probably wasn't a patch on the 100m final but still, some dodgy timekeeping going on there I reckon
Mundane Olympics on 17:44 - Aug 9 with 476 viewshantssi

IKEA furniture building.
Points awarded for speed, fit and sturdiness, points deducted for ill fitting, unstable, bits left over and swearing.
My wife would do very well but for the speed element!
Mundane Olympics on 21:42 - Aug 9 with 358 viewsR_from_afar

When riding my mountain bike round town early on a Saturday or Sunday morning, I do the Greco-Turkish rally. You score a point for every kebab container you run over

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Mundane Olympics on 21:53 - Aug 9 with 337 viewsGaryHaddock

Mundane Olympics on 21:42 - Aug 9 by R_from_afar

When riding my mountain bike round town early on a Saturday or Sunday morning, I do the Greco-Turkish rally. You score a point for every kebab container you run over

Genuine laugh out loud for me that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024