Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked 08:04 - Aug 7 with 4227 viewsPatfromPoole

1. When are we moving away fans back to the Northam Stand?

2. I have been a season ticket holder for 74 years. Why has my season ticket cost been increased to subsidise the “Northam Wall” season tickets?

3. When are we signing a keeper and a striker?
[Post edited 7 Aug 10:26]

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 08:08 - Aug 7 with 3214 viewsPatfromPoole

Honourable mention to

4. Why do I have to pay £10 for a season ticket card to subsidise the cost of the club bringing in an app for tickets which will probably not work at the Forest game?

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 09:26 - Aug 7 with 3071 viewsTripleNiemi

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 08:08 - Aug 7 by PatfromPoole

Honourable mention to

4. Why do I have to pay £10 for a season ticket card to subsidise the cost of the club bringing in an app for tickets which will probably not work at the Forest game?

5) When are the club going to install USB / phone charging points to every Customers seat

6) Why has there been no movement on a Rainbow coloured kit for the men’s first team

7) Are there any plans to have Horlicks introduced as the primary thirst quencher on the concourses

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 09:28 - Aug 7 with 3081 viewsUTS1885

1 2 and 3

Mr Parsons, Why did you fail to do youre homework on Adam Lallana and bring back someone to the club despised by fans. Whats your thoughts on Lallana telling players to leave the club in 2014 ? That summer we lost five players btw He then unbelievably told the media that he told Nat Clyne to leave whilst a liverpool player. Are you aware that the club gave him just one sentence on the OS for his departure ? Will you put in safeguards to stop any dodgy masonic activity at St Marys via him and his dad.
[Post edited 7 Aug 14:00]
Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 09:33 - Aug 7 with 3070 viewsBLEEDRED

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 08:08 - Aug 7 by PatfromPoole

Honourable mention to

I have a card and did not have to pay £10!! The Ticket Office were great, I just told them my reasons why the App would not work for me, no problem, a card in the post a few days later.
Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 10:01 - Aug 7 with 2958 viewsTripleNiemi

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 09:33 - Aug 7 by BLEEDRED

I have a card and did not have to pay £10!! The Ticket Office were great, I just told them my reasons why the App would not work for me, no problem, a card in the post a few days later.

Wasn’t gonna say - I got my card last week in the post. Didn’t cost me a single a single Dime.

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 13:49 - Aug 7 with 2848 viewsPatfromPoole

8. Pink kit
9. Selection of beers at Fan Zone
10. Waffling on about VAR

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 2763 viewsSaintNick

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 10:01 - Aug 7 by TripleNiemi

Wasn’t gonna say - I got my card last week in the post. Didn’t cost me a single a single Dime.

I am interested as to why they waived the fee for you both who have the card, it seems that it is who you speak to

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 09:55 - Aug 8 with 2603 viewsIanSouthstander

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 09:33 - Aug 7 by BLEEDRED

Exactly the same for me. Ticket office were really helpful.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 13:53 - Aug 8 with 2495 viewsBLEEDRED

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 15:56 - Aug 7 by SaintNick

I am interested as to why they waived the fee for you both who have the card, it seems that it is who you speak to

I think if you have a genuine reason, there will not be a problem (mine's medical) But if you just say I want a card you can have one for £10
Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 16:23 - Aug 8 with 2388 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Honourable mention to

As far as I am aware the cards have been sent out FOC.
Good on the club for this
Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 16:22 - Aug 11 with 2125 viewsPatfromPoole

Any Uglies going to this tomorrow night?

Bloke commentating on the Getafe game yesterday mentioned that there is a separate forum for the ladies’ team.

Hopefully rather less drivel and inane questions tomorrow night then…..

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 16:48 - Aug 11 with 2096 viewssledger

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 16:23 - Aug 8 by SouthSeaSaint

As far as I am aware the cards have been sent out FOC.
Good on the club for this

the young lady at the ticket office could not have been more helpful,all sorted for my partner and me,already delivered at no extra charge,so well done saints and thank you
Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 17:02 - Aug 11 with 2072 viewsTripleNiemi

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 16:22 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

Bloke commentating on the Getafe game yesterday mentioned that there is a separate forum for the ladies’ team.

Could always do a ‘Buzzword Bingo’ for those of us not attending / listening in…….

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 17:27 - Aug 11 with 2021 viewsLondonSaint76

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 17:02 - Aug 11 by TripleNiemi

Could always do a ‘Buzzword Bingo’ for those of us not attending / listening in…….

‘Recycling possession’ for me please 🙂

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 17:46 - Aug 11 with 1994 viewsLondonSaint76

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 16:22 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

I think the entire top table sensed the feeling in the room last time when the women’s team was discussed - especially when that pilchard in the pink replica GK shirt prattled on, and on, and on about the women’s team. They knew he wasn’t that far away from bluntly being told to shut up by some of the stares he was getting and people shaking their heads. In any case the women’s team deserve a separate forum as their issues rarely cross over with ours. For those genuinely interested they can do it justice, for those not, more time for discussion relevant to the men’s team. If not invited to attend, supporters can then choose to watch one or both forums at their leisure.

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 18:28 - Aug 11 with 1945 viewsTripleNiemi

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 17:27 - Aug 11 by LondonSaint76

‘Recycling possession’ for me please 🙂

‘Brave’ and ‘Aggressive’ for me (if the attendees and panel manage to stay on the topic of football). If not and we end up with the normal, then ‘Ground Expansion’ and ‘Away Fans’….

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 18:49 - Aug 11 with 1926 viewsLondonSaint76

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 18:28 - Aug 11 by TripleNiemi

‘Brave’ and ‘Aggressive’ for me (if the attendees and panel manage to stay on the topic of football). If not and we end up with the normal, then ‘Ground Expansion’ and ‘Away Fans’….

You will win the bingo with those two!
If it goes off piste, fanzones, beer price hikes and our new red Berlin Wall - oh yes, and perhaps Russ’s new squeeze might get a mench 😮

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 12:12 - Aug 12 with 1663 viewsIfonly

One question that probably should be asked is this:

Goztepe clearly benefit from their links to SFC. SFC are obviously subsidising their wage bill. When will SFC start to benefit from this arrangement? Please give a date by which we should expect to see some tangible benefit and explain what this benefit will be.

It's possible that they will have a decent answer to this question and I'd be interested to know what it is. OTOH, if they can only answer this question with waffle...

On the word bingo, I think we will hear the word "flexible" a lot this season.

Anyone going?
Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 12:27 - Aug 12 with 1617 viewsSaintNick

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 18:28 - Aug 11 by TripleNiemi

If you stay on the topic of football then you actually learn very little, the manager will just say the usual things about still looking for players etc, but won't go into details as these days managers like to keep their cards close to their chest.

I haven't been bothered going to one of these for about 20 years, they tell you nothing and only fuel those on the internet complaining about the waffle.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 12:47 - Aug 12 with 1559 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 12:27 - Aug 12 by SaintNick

If you stay on the topic of football then you actually learn very little, the manager will just say the usual things about still looking for players etc, but won't go into details as these days managers like to keep their cards close to their chest.

I haven't been bothered going to one of these for about 20 years, they tell you nothing and only fuel those on the internet complaining about the waffle.

Semmens used to be quite good value at the forums.

Until he started slating the fans….

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 13:03 - Aug 12 with 1527 viewsButty101

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 12:47 - Aug 12 by PatfromPoole

Semmens used to be quite good value at the forums.

Until he started slating the fans….

The poor bugger had to give up his weekends to watch some
Blooming football

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 13:13 - Aug 12 with 1516 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 17:02 - Aug 11 by TripleNiemi

Options for “buzzword bingo”….

1. Hari kari in our penalty area

2. No goalscorer

3. Lost my cheap seat in the Itchen South

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 13:31 - Aug 12 with 1479 viewssaintwizzler

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 13:13 - Aug 12 by PatfromPoole

Options for “buzzword bingo”….

1. Hari kari in our penalty area

2. No goalscorer

3. Lost my cheap seat in the Itchen South

Safe seating in The Northam

£7.30 pints

Red fencing aplenty

Tippy Tappy

Locally sourced sausage rolls

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 15:45 - Aug 12 with 1388 viewsfranniesTache

I would like an answer on why we STILL haven't published the Five Pledges.
Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 16:51 - Aug 12 with 1347 viewsdirk_doone

Fans’ Forum at SMS on Monday - Top 3 questions to be asked on 17:46 - Aug 11 by LondonSaint76

I think the entire top table sensed the feeling in the room last time when the women’s team was discussed - especially when that pilchard in the pink replica GK shirt prattled on, and on, and on about the women’s team. They knew he wasn’t that far away from bluntly being told to shut up by some of the stares he was getting and people shaking their heads. In any case the women’s team deserve a separate forum as their issues rarely cross over with ours. For those genuinely interested they can do it justice, for those not, more time for discussion relevant to the men’s team. If not invited to attend, supporters can then choose to watch one or both forums at their leisure.

But, his pink replica shirt clearly made a lasting impression on them.

"Did you see that bright pink shirt that fan was wearing tonight, Russ?" "Oh yes, we'll have to have the team wearing that next season." "Spot on, Russ!" "No, I didn't mean polka dots, Rasmus."

I wonder what colour shirt he'll turn up in tonight? A nice shade of fluorescent lime green perhaps?
[Post edited 12 Aug 16:52]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024