Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buanotte- Brighton 21:31 - Aug 5 with 1346 views1teeminants

Rumours going around we’ve hijacked a deal . He was going to Feyenood on loan and we’ve hijacked the deal.

Anyone else heard anything?

I know Nick put an article up but I’ve heard it’s happening but could be fake news.
[Post edited 5 Aug 21:35]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Buanotte- Brighton on 21:35 - Aug 5 with 1313 viewsPatfromPoole

I am at the point of thinking I will believe we will sign somebody when I see it.

We have three and a half more weeks of this nonsense to come.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Buanotte- Brighton on 22:03 - Aug 5 with 1237 viewsSaintNick

Buanotte- Brighton on 21:35 - Aug 5 by PatfromPoole

I am at the point of thinking I will believe we will sign somebody when I see it.

We have signed half a dozen players or so so far in the last month or so, plus Brereton Diaz only last week, so its not been rare to sign a player this summer

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Buanotte- Brighton on 22:27 - Aug 5 with 1147 viewskingslandstand1

Buanotte- Brighton on 22:03 - Aug 5 by SaintNick

We have signed half a dozen players or so so far in the last month or so, plus Brereton Diaz only last week, so its not been rare to sign a player this summer

I would suggest Pat may be referring to the many players we are being "linked" with, and acknowledged the signings already made, though with the exception of maybe Diaz and the Japanese guy don't give particular excitement for the season
Still, let's see what happens
Buanotte- Brighton on 22:36 - Aug 5 with 1108 viewsButty101

Buanotte- Brighton on 21:35 - Aug 5 by PatfromPoole

It’s quite remarkable that we have singed 15players so far this summer, and are actually weaker than last season

Club Fee Ref.
1 July 2024 DF England Taylor Harwood-Bellis England Manchester City Undisclosed
1 July 2024 MF England Adam Lallana England Brighton & Hove Albion Free transfer
1 July 2024 DF England Charlie Taylor England Burnley Free transfer
3 July 2024 DF England Ronnie Edwards England Peterborough United Undisclosed
5 July 2024 DF England Nathan Wood Wales Swansea City Undisclosed
14 July 2024 DF Japan Yukinari Sugawara Netherlands AZ Alkmaar Undisclosed
16 July 2024 MF England Flynn Downes England West Ham United Undisclosed
20 July 2024 GK England Khiani Shombe England Lewisham Borough Free transfer
21 July 2024 MF England Brook Myers England Charlton Athletic Free transfer
30 July 2024 FW Chile Ben Brereton Díaz Spain Villarreal Undisclosed
30 July 2024 MF Japan Kuryu Matsuki Japan FC Tokyo Undisclosed
5 August 2025 MF Republic of Ireland Romeo Akachukwu Republic of Ireland Waterford
1 January 2025 FW Brazil Juan Brazil São Paulo Free transfer
1 January 2025 DF Brazil Welington Brazil São Paulo Free transfer
12 March 2025 FW Japan Rento Takaoka Japan Nissho Gakuen High School Undisclosed

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Buanotte- Brighton on 23:50 - Aug 5 with 1006 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Buanotte- Brighton on 22:36 - Aug 5 by Butty101

It’s quite remarkable that we have singed 15players so far this summer, and are actually weaker than last season

Club Fee Ref.
1 July 2024 DF England Taylor Harwood-Bellis England Manchester City Undisclosed
1 July 2024 MF England Adam Lallana England Brighton & Hove Albion Free transfer
1 July 2024 DF England Charlie Taylor England Burnley Free transfer
3 July 2024 DF England Ronnie Edwards England Peterborough United Undisclosed
5 July 2024 DF England Nathan Wood Wales Swansea City Undisclosed
14 July 2024 DF Japan Yukinari Sugawara Netherlands AZ Alkmaar Undisclosed
16 July 2024 MF England Flynn Downes England West Ham United Undisclosed
20 July 2024 GK England Khiani Shombe England Lewisham Borough Free transfer
21 July 2024 MF England Brook Myers England Charlton Athletic Free transfer
30 July 2024 FW Chile Ben Brereton Díaz Spain Villarreal Undisclosed
30 July 2024 MF Japan Kuryu Matsuki Japan FC Tokyo Undisclosed
5 August 2025 MF Republic of Ireland Romeo Akachukwu Republic of Ireland Waterford
1 January 2025 FW Brazil Juan Brazil São Paulo Free transfer
1 January 2025 DF Brazil Welington Brazil São Paulo Free transfer
12 March 2025 FW Japan Rento Takaoka Japan Nissho Gakuen High School Undisclosed

I hope that Nick is right when he says the majority of the important deals her done late in the window as we certainly still need PL quality reinforcements!
Oh, by the way, someone I know out in Ireland who watches a fair bit of footie in and around the province of Munster says we have signed a Lakaku style player in the making in Romeo Akachukwu, he’s been in the Waterford team since the age of 15!! Rates him highly and will be interested to see how he gets on, sounds like we took a punt for about £500k and have had a deal in the bag for a while now, Brexit delayed him coming over. We will see in time to come, but, what we need now is some PL ready, PL quality, and when do we want it? NOW!!
Buanotte- Brighton on 06:08 - Aug 6 with 884 views1teeminants

Buanotte- Brighton on 23:50 - Aug 5 by InTimeAddedOn

I hope that Nick is right when he says the majority of the important deals her done late in the window as we certainly still need PL quality reinforcements!
Oh, by the way, someone I know out in Ireland who watches a fair bit of footie in and around the province of Munster says we have signed a Lakaku style player in the making in Romeo Akachukwu, he’s been in the Waterford team since the age of 15!! Rates him highly and will be interested to see how he gets on, sounds like we took a punt for about £500k and have had a deal in the bag for a while now, Brexit delayed him coming over. We will see in time to come, but, what we need now is some PL ready, PL quality, and when do we want it? NOW!!

Whilst it’s very frustrating that we’re being linked with all and sundry it’s no different than any other year and it’s the same for all clubs.

The best deals are always done in the last few days of the window when players become available after the bigger clubs have sorted themselves out first and this releases other players that bigger clubs want to move on or loan out.

I’m pretty confident we’ll get 2/3 more in before the window shuts mainly because RM keeps banging on about it and it’s pretty obvious we need more and he can see that but we may not get them before the Newcastle game.

We’re obviously worried about the FFP rules which is another factor. We don’t want to get points docked I think this is probably affecting how all clubs behave now. The market is very slow.

Buanotte- Brighton on 08:06 - Aug 6 with 750 viewsPatfromPoole

Problem is, in the Prem you are only allowed two loan players at any point in the season.

I would rather keep our loans back for more established players in key positions like a keeper (Ramsdale?) and a striker.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Buanotte- Brighton on 10:45 - Aug 8 with 408 views1teeminants

He’s off to Leicester

Another one bites the dust

https://www.southamptonfc.news/transfers/southampton-miss-out-on-excellent-trans

Login to get fewer ads

Buanotte- Brighton on 10:58 - Aug 8 with 377 viewsIanSouthstander

Buanotte- Brighton on 10:45 - Aug 8 by 1teeminants

He’s off to Leicester

Another one bites the dust

https://www.southamptonfc.news/transfers/southampton-miss-out-on-excellent-trans

So there is not going to be a buona sera to buona notte then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024