Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years 18:49 - Aug 3 with 1607 views1teeminants

I’m still in London, Dibling was quality. Chelsea thanks for that 😀.

He will be something special this kid . Everyone’s raving about him. He reminds me of Le Tiss ffs he went on a mazy run and no one could stop him and his close control is brilliant . Apart from him it was pretty dull tbh . Yes I’ve had a few ffs 🍺🍺🍺

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 18:54 - Aug 3 with 1581 viewsPatfromPoole

I genuinely fear he won’t get much game time in the Prem for us.

I doubt Martin will have the courage to play him in a central position, and he will be slung out on the wing, where there will be a big onus placed on him to defend.

Hope I’m wrong.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 19:02 - Aug 3 with 1558 viewsRon11

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 18:54 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

I genuinely fear he won’t get much game time in the Prem for us.

I doubt Martin will have the courage to play him in a central position, and he will be slung out on the wing, where there will be a big onus placed on him to defend.

Hope I’m wrong.

I hope you're wrong too, if Martin does stuff like that this season he should definitely be gone.
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 19:51 - Aug 3 with 1458 viewsLondonSaint76

1Teem - Let’s hope Dibling is like Le Tiss in two ways, skill as shown today but also of a similar mindset in his love for SFC so he will stick with us and become the 2020’s/30’s player that can keep us up. Wishful thinking no doubt but he didn’t like Chelsea and came back so here’s hoping that love for SFC lasts a long time 🙂
Enjoy the beers 🍻 🍻

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 19:55 - Aug 3 with 1444 viewsdirk_doone

He's our best player so he should be in the starting lineup at Newcastle.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 20:17 - Aug 3 with 1397 views1teeminants

Also Not a skate in sight from 8 am this morning until now.

Let’s stop blowing these things out of proportion.

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 20:35 - Aug 3 with 1351 viewsdirk_doone

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 20:17 - Aug 3 by 1teeminants

They must have heard you were there.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 10:58 - Aug 4 with 973 viewsChesham_Saint

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 20:17 - Aug 3 by 1teeminants

Presumably all their "fighting men" were on manoeuvres up north helping out with the riots?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 12:28 - Aug 4 with 894 views1teeminants

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 10:58 - Aug 4 by Chesham_Saint

Presumably all their "fighting men" were on manoeuvres up north helping out with the riots?

There was a massive police presence at Waterloo, police with full riot gear and helicopters flying above but I was told this was due to a far right March in London .

Login to get fewer ads

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 663 viewscotswoldsaint

Watford FA Cup replay at home last season, they couldn't lay a glove on him, pure class. I agree he needs to start against Newcastle (who in turn are unlikely to have done their 'homework' on him). Is Russell brave enough?
Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 08:43 - Aug 5 with 422 viewsBerber

Dibling will be playing for big 6 club in 2/3 years on 10:58 - Aug 4 by Chesham_Saint

I did wonder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024