Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RM wants new players 07:51 - Aug 1 with 714 views1teeminants

It’s not like he can’t see the weaknesses in the team but I wouldn’t read into last night too much and I’m sure they’re trying hard to get players in .It Sounds like he’s a bit frustrated with the window not closing until the end of August .

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/24489902.southampton-boss-martin-responds-celt

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

RM wants new players on 09:29 - Aug 1 with 598 viewssaintpaz

an actual experienced number 1 is surely the first thing on the list (pinch a number 2 off one of the Prem teams benches) followed very closely by a magician in the centre of the park and a "prem standard" striker too. If we are playing 3 at the back then I really hope the kids will get up to speed quickly too.
RM wants new players on 11:48 - Aug 1 with 532 viewssaint901

This worries me a bit as RM may be trying to get his retaliation in first.

"I didn't have the players I wanted and therefore we did not do as well as I hoped".

His job is to find a way to make the players he does have perform to their best.

I fear he will want to play "his way" regardless of who he has available and I can't see that working at PL level.
RM wants new players on 12:30 - Aug 1 with 491 viewsTripleNiemi

RM wants new players on 09:29 - Aug 1 by saintpaz

an actual experienced number 1 is surely the first thing on the list (pinch a number 2 off one of the Prem teams benches) followed very closely by a magician in the centre of the park and a "prem standard" striker too. If we are playing 3 at the back then I really hope the kids will get up to speed quickly too.

Get ‘Big Lezzie Reed’ back in to the fold; he knows about Lamborghini’s and signing strikers….

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024