Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che Adams has gone 16:05 - Jul 17 with 2434 views1teeminants

According to Flynn Downes and Russell Martin

https://www.givemesport.com/che-adams-russell-martin-southampton-transfer-news/
[Post edited 17 Jul 16:58]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Che Adams has gone on 16:50 - Jul 17 with 2332 viewsUTS1885

and the manager has said this as well.

But i think this was obvious at the end of the season as we wouldnt match the offers he would get out of contract. He does seem to be now hedging his bets, which can get dodgy for him as clubs will look elsewhere.

Hes probably looking at wanting £10M signing on fee with £100K a week on a 4yr contract.
[Post edited 17 Jul 16:54]
Che Adams has gone on 17:21 - Jul 17 with 2285 viewssledger

Che Adams has gone on 16:50 - Jul 17 by UTS1885

and the manager has said this as well.

But i think this was obvious at the end of the season as we wouldnt match the offers he would get out of contract. He does seem to be now hedging his bets, which can get dodgy for him as clubs will look elsewhere.

Hes probably looking at wanting £10M signing on fee with £100K a week on a 4yr contract.
[Post edited 17 Jul 16:54]

if anyone pays anything like those numbers they should be sectioned
Che Adams has gone on 19:09 - Jul 17 with 2170 viewsRon11

Che Adams has gone on 17:21 - Jul 17 by sledger

Yes, especially for Che fekkin Adams….
Che Adams has gone on 19:18 - Jul 17 with 2160 viewsTripleNiemi

Che Adams has gone on 19:09 - Jul 17 by Ron11

Yes, especially for Che fekkin Adams….

Scottish international don’t you know……

In all seriousness, wish him well and thanks for his contribution. Now, let’s put his wage to good use (and that is not to spünk it on some old has beens)

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Che Adams has gone on 19:32 - Jul 17 with 2120 viewsyateleysaint

Good.

He’s shit.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Che Adams has gone on 16:41 - Jul 18 with 1683 viewsLondonSaint76

Che Adams has gone on 17:21 - Jul 17 by sledger

According to Inside Futbol today Che is asking for €2m a year in wages plus a signing on fee. Apparently Torino have offered him €1.8m p/a plus a €1.5m signing on fee which according to the article is the best offer on the table. So that’s about £30k a week plus a seven figure golden hello.

https://insidefutbol.com/2024/07/18/club-improve-offer-to-wolves-target-che-adam

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Che Adams has gone on 17:42 - Jul 18 with 1604 viewssaintmark1976

Che Adams has gone on 16:41 - Jul 18 by LondonSaint76

According to Inside Futbol today Che is asking for €2m a year in wages plus a signing on fee. Apparently Torino have offered him €1.8m p/a plus a €1.5m signing on fee which according to the article is the best offer on the table. So that’s about £30k a week plus a seven figure golden hello.

https://insidefutbol.com/2024/07/18/club-improve-offer-to-wolves-target-che-adam

Makes you wonder what his wage was at S F C if he’s considering “ only” £30k a week to move abroad. The attraction must be a bumper signing on fee I suppose.

Poll: Should Russell Martin be sacked after saying he won’t compromise?

Che Adams has gone on 18:59 - Jul 18 with 1532 viewsLondonSaint76

Che Adams has gone on 17:42 - Jul 18 by saintmark1976

Makes you wonder what his wage was at S F C if he’s considering “ only” £30k a week to move abroad. The attraction must be a bumper signing on fee I suppose.

I was thinking exactly the same, the €2m he wants equates to £32.5k p/w, so yes, the signing on fee is the bonus and is normally where the player’s agent uses the fact there is no transfer fee to leverage a huge signing on fee up to 25% of the player’s market value - in Che’s case the offer is pitched at about 10% of MV and I would suspect that this is why there has been no apparent rush from Che to commit to anything as yet. That said, the Euros were not exactly the ideal shop window for the player, rated 80/80 out of all the PL players that kicked a ball during the tournament. That won’t have helped swell the signing on pot!

Login to get fewer ads

Che Adams has gone on 19:52 - Jul 18 with 1485 viewsUTS1885

LIke i said he seems to be hedging his bets and where have Forest, Wolves and Everton gone ? The figures i stated, i think are very realistic going on no transfer fee. Something has gone wrong thats for sure. His problem on thinking he could get a big day is that hes not proven scoring goals in the PL
[Post edited 21 Jul 9:34]
Che Adams has gone on 12:00 - Jul 19 with 1297 viewsSaintEPW

Correct - he did a good job for us - at that time. We would not have got into PL without his on the field contribution - plus his positive team impact and his effort
Che Adams has gone on 01:12 - Jul 21 with 1064 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Che Adams has gone on 19:52 - Jul 18 by UTS1885

LIke i said he seems to be hedging his bets and where have Forest, Wolves and Everton gone ? The figures i stated, i think are very realistic going on no transfer fee. Something has gone wrong thats for sure. His problem on thinking he could get a big day is that hes not proven scoring goals in the PL
[Post edited 21 Jul 9:34]

I presume those clubs (Forest, Wolves, Everton) were agent speak to get Saints to up the money.

Good luck to him, he'll end up being overpaid somewhere I'm sure, hopefully not here.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Che Adams has gone on 18:34 - Jul 21 with 774 viewsLondonSaint76

Latest report today is that talks with Torino have entered the final stages, move almost over the line.

Che Adams has gone on 20:27 - Jul 21 with 706 viewssaint22

Che Adams has gone on 18:34 - Jul 21 by LondonSaint76

Latest report today is that talks with Torino have entered the final stages, move almost over the line.

Well can’t blame him
Life in Turin will be far better than Brum!!
Che Adams has gone on 20:43 - Jul 21 with 676 viewsLondonSaint76

Che Adams has gone on 20:27 - Jul 21 by saint22

Well can’t blame him
Life in Turin will be far better than Brum!!

Beautiful royal palaces, incredible cuisine, and stunning baroque architecture - he can spend the signing on fee on a really nice residence and then have a cracking holiday home once he retires. Good luck to him and as you say, no comparison to sunny Brum! 🙂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024