Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue 15:03 - Jul 13 with 1265 viewsUTS1885

But, i see its hosting an evening with a load of paranoid conspiracy theorists like Le Tissier, Lambert and LOL Joey Barton ! Hosted by another fruitloop called AJ Roberts, who is just a grifter wired up to take money of the gullibles walking through the door.

Event is called ‘Football and FACTS’ lol I would love to know their definition of 'FACTS'

Shame on Jamie Mathieson for allowing this garbage.

[Post edited 14 Jul 8:47]
The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 15:18 - Jul 13 with 1228 viewsButty101

You must be talking 20years ago, as I’ve only ever known it as a hole

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 18:31 - Jul 13 with 1100 viewsLondonSaint76

The words Joey and Barton on any billing would be enough to make we walk over broken glass to avoid it. I would never, ever, ever give that piece of cow dung a penny of my money under any circumstances. Football and Facts? Joey Barton is a total C U Next Tuesday - FACT
Not that I’m biased, or feel strongly about it of course…😡

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 19:30 - Jul 13 with 1051 viewsBazza

The Concorde can’t have been that respectable, I used to go there!
The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 19:34 - Jul 13 with 1048 viewsShirtNumbers

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 18:31 - Jul 13 by LondonSaint76

The words Joey and Barton on any billing would be enough to make we walk over broken glass to avoid it. I would never, ever, ever give that piece of cow dung a penny of my money under any circumstances. Football and Facts? Joey Barton is a total C U Next Tuesday - FACT
Not that I’m biased, or feel strongly about it of course…😡

Blocking him on Twitter was one of the best things I've done. I'm not really a fan of blocking people I disagree with as its really quite immature but he is a nob
The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 11:31 - Jul 14 with 743 viewsGRIM

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 19:30 - Jul 13 by Bazza

And me, I'm not embarrassed to say I was a regular at the Concorde, my wife & I had Gold (free) membership for many years.
That was when it was a collar & tie smart dress code but since they lowered the dress code it's just not the same.
But I certainly wouldn't knock it, over many years it's provided some great entertainment for lots of us.
It survived lock down & has had to change with the times.
Give Cole & Jamie credit for what they have achieved over the years.
As for Joey Barton, I agree that you'd have to be insane to pay money to listen to him, but quite simple, if you don't like him, don't go.
The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 12:14 - Jul 14 with 710 viewsdirk_doone

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 11:31 - Jul 14 by GRIM

And me, I'm not embarrassed to say I was a regular at the Concorde, my wife & I had Gold (free) membership for many years.
That was when it was a collar & tie smart dress code but since they lowered the dress code it's just not the same.
But I certainly wouldn't knock it, over many years it's provided some great entertainment for lots of us.
It survived lock down & has had to change with the times.
Give Cole & Jamie credit for what they have achieved over the years.
As for Joey Barton, I agree that you'd have to be insane to pay money to listen to him, but quite simple, if you don't like him, don't go.

It used to be a great venue for both jazz and rock but in recent years I've only ever used its car park for Eastleigh games and I've even stopped doing that as I found you can park for free a bit farther up the road.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 12:24 - Jul 14 with 693 viewskingslandstand1

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 19:30 - Jul 13 by Bazza

That's when Thursday nights were Saturday nights! And Friday mornings were excuses time
The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 18:25 - Jul 14 with 567 viewsGRIM

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 12:24 - Jul 14 by kingslandstand1

That's when Thursday nights were Saturday nights! And Friday mornings were excuses time

Used to stagger out of the Club at 2.00am & had to be at work at 6.00am.
Those were the days.
Login to get fewer ads

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 19:53 - Jul 14 with 527 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Agree with your comments and spent a lot of my time at the Concorde.
Different type of business model now which is fair enough.
Inviting someone like Katie Hopkins along as an 'act' is not a great advert for the club but, as someone has said, if you dont like it, dont go.
Hope many people prefer to take the latter option.
The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 09:44 - Jul 15 with 394 viewsSaintNick

The Concorde Club Use To Be A Respectable Venue on 19:53 - Jul 14 by SouthSeaSaint

Agree with your comments and spent a lot of my time at the Concorde.
Different type of business model now which is fair enough.
Inviting someone like Katie Hopkins along as an 'act' is not a great advert for the club but, as someone has said, if you dont like it, dont go.
Hope many people prefer to take the latter option.

I played for and managed the Concorde football team for quite a few years in the 1990's and early 2000's

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024