Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Florists 09:21 - May 4 with 6356 viewsSimplyNico

Nailed on for play off final win or sh!t the bed again?
Florists on 09:31 - May 4 with 3991 viewsstevec

They were terrible last night, as were Luton the night before.

As another great philosopher once said to me ‘what a waste’.
Florists on 09:48 - May 4 with 3958 viewsHAYESBOY

On their day, Florest should go up........but it is a lottery now.

Just hope Luton drop out of the playoffs on the last day. That will do nicely.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Florists on 10:27 - May 4 with 3862 viewsbosh67

I can see Luton having it in them to beat Reading, despite their tendency to do an us under pressure. If that happens I can see them actually going up given that they seem to do well against the other 3 around them. Then they will go up, get loads of money and probably get tonked 10-0 every week. But they will then have lots of money.

I think if they do screw it up on the last day then that could be it for their chances over the next few years. The chance to replace Watford should be incentive enough.

I just can't believe Luton are in this position while we drift south.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Florists on 10:51 - May 4 with 3807 viewsQPR_John

Florists on 10:27 - May 4 by bosh67

I can see Luton having it in them to beat Reading, despite their tendency to do an us under pressure. If that happens I can see them actually going up given that they seem to do well against the other 3 around them. Then they will go up, get loads of money and probably get tonked 10-0 every week. But they will then have lots of money.

I think if they do screw it up on the last day then that could be it for their chances over the next few years. The chance to replace Watford should be incentive enough.

I just can't believe Luton are in this position while we drift south.

“ Then they will go up, get loads of money and probably get tonked 10-0 every week. But they will then have lots of money. ”

Very true and some still call this a sport.
Florists on 11:20 - May 4 with 3732 viewsslmrstid

You have to wonder what mental effect last night's defeat might have on Forest. If they'd won they'd have been in pole position for auto promotion...now they know they've got to do it all over again, three times.

Bit like how members of our 2004 side said if they'd blown auto they'd have struggled to get going again for the play-offs.
Florists on 11:28 - May 4 with 3691 viewsdaveB

I think Sheffield Utd will win them
Florists on 11:47 - May 4 with 3630 viewsNorthernr

I was shocked by how poor they were in that second half last night.
The fcking hype and hyperbole around them has become so insufferable I cancelled my Athletic subscription last week because some of the stuff they've published of late would shame the official matchday programme, so I was expecting them just to turn up full of beans and absolutely steamroller Bournemouth last night. Half time, 0-0, suits Bournemouth, I expected them to go into a full Scott Parker shthouse routine and try and see that out, instead Forest barely got out of their half for the full 45 minutes. Never showed up.
If they do that in the play-offs I'll laugh myself to death.
Florists on 12:13 - May 4 with 3566 viewsSydneyRs

Florists on 11:20 - May 4 by slmrstid

You have to wonder what mental effect last night's defeat might have on Forest. If they'd won they'd have been in pole position for auto promotion...now they know they've got to do it all over again, three times.

Bit like how members of our 2004 side said if they'd blown auto they'd have struggled to get going again for the play-offs.

The fact they've made a late run rather than been up there all season may lessen this effect though. Once it gets to the playoff final anything can happen as we know.

Luton probably couldn't wish for a better game than Reading. Not very good and now safe with thoughts on their holidays.
[Post edited 4 May 2022 12:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Florists on 12:16 - May 4 with 3540 viewsHarbour

Didn't cooper fail last 2 playoffs
Florists on 12:17 - May 4 with 3541 viewsaston_hoop

I hope they go up to be honest, sick of playing them. Would be hilarious if like Swansea last year, Forest fail in the playoffs and then Steve Cooper buggers off again

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Florists on 12:19 - May 4 with 3528 viewsCamberleyR

Last night was Forest's big chance, think they might have blown it. I can see Luton drawing at home to the fakes and Middlesbrough overtaking them on goal difference by winning at Preston and then winning the play offs.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Florists on 12:40 - May 4 with 3470 viewsLblock

Hoping it’s either Boro, Hudds or Chef Utd that win the play offs

Love to see Lootown drop out….. cannot have them and Millwall in them
Hopefully Florist blow it and they sack Cooper

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Florists on 12:53 - May 4 with 3439 viewsbosh67

Florists on 11:47 - May 4 by Northernr

The fcking hype and hyperbole around them has become so insufferable I cancelled my Athletic subscription last week because some of the stuff they've published of late would shame the official matchday programme, so I was expecting them just to turn up full of beans and absolutely steamroller Bournemouth last night. Half time, 0-0, suits Bournemouth, I expected them to go into a full Scott Parker shthouse routine and try and see that out, instead Forest barely got out of their half for the full 45 minutes. Never showed up.

With all the injuries at Forest I believe they only have 45 fit squad players left?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Florists on 13:16 - May 4 with 3354 viewsconnell10

I hope Boro go up , I kinda like them.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Florists on 13:32 - May 4 with 3282 viewsterryb

I'm just as guilty, but why don't any of us fancy Huddersfield to win the play offs?

They've proved us wrong all season & it's possible that they will continue to do so.
Florists on 13:39 - May 4 with 3268 viewsTacticalR

I have only seen the highlights of the Bournemouth-Forest game, so I will take everybody else's word for it about how they played.

Prior to the loss at Bournemouth, Forest had beaten Fulham away, and on Saturday beat Swansea 5—1. Forest are still the form side over the last 10 games, despite losing at Luton and Bournemouth.

Air hostess clique

Florists on 14:44 - May 4 with 3133 viewsloftus77

3 parachute payments sides go up this season (Fools, Bournemouth, Sheff Utd (I reckon)), 3 parachute payments sides come down (Watford, Norwich, Leeds (I reckon)).

2022-23. 3 parachute payment sides go up (Watford, Norwich, Leeds), 3 come down (let me think..ah yes...that just might be Fools, Bournemouth and Sheff U).

And on we merrily go....
Florists on 14:50 - May 4 with 3100 viewsCamberleyR

Florists on 14:44 - May 4 by loftus77

3 parachute payments sides go up this season (Fools, Bournemouth, Sheff Utd (I reckon)), 3 parachute payments sides come down (Watford, Norwich, Leeds (I reckon)).

2022-23. 3 parachute payment sides go up (Watford, Norwich, Leeds), 3 come down (let me think..ah yes...that just might be Fools, Bournemouth and Sheff U).

And on we merrily go....

Not as outlandish a scenario as you'd imagine. For the last four seasons Fulham and Norwich have passed each other on the way up and down.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Florists on 15:15 - May 4 with 3041 viewsBAWHoops

Forest really do need to go up because there's no way Spence, Johnson etc will be there next season if they don't.

They should have enough for Play Off's, although something feels inevitable about Huddersfield doing it

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Florists on 15:36 - May 4 with 3009 viewsPinnerPaul

Florists on 11:47 - May 4 by Northernr

Who's your favourite Clive - think you watch more Non QPR 90's than most of us?

I mean favourite in the bookies sense btw, not who you 'want' to go up.
[Post edited 4 May 2022 15:38]
Florists on 15:51 - May 4 with 2960 viewsNorthernr

Florists on 15:36 - May 4 by PinnerPaul

Who's your favourite Clive - think you watch more Non QPR 90's than most of us?

I mean favourite in the bookies sense btw, not who you 'want' to go up.
[Post edited 4 May 2022 15:38]

I'll stick with Forest. They're the best team in it, but I'm spooked by how poor they were last night and of course they have a propensity to choke.
Florists on 15:55 - May 4 with 2933 viewsPinnerPaul

Florists on 15:51 - May 4 by Northernr

I'll stick with Forest. They're the best team in it, but I'm spooked by how poor they were last night and of course they have a propensity to choke.

I didn't see it but my colleagues on RefChat were not that impressed with Mr Atwell in the Forest game.

You?
Florists on 15:57 - May 4 with 2927 viewsToast_R

Sheffield United have a good chance if they just drill set pieces at the magnitude they did against QPR last week. But then Huddersfield are quietly going about their business and can still finish in 3rd and get Luton which means an epic between Forest and Sheff Utd. I'll go for the Udders
Florists on 15:59 - May 4 with 2921 viewsNorthernr

Florists on 15:55 - May 4 by PinnerPaul

I didn't see it but my colleagues on RefChat were not that impressed with Mr Atwell in the Forest game.

You?

A generous 5/10.

Not easy to referee though, two of the poorer teams for the referee crowding, play-acting, shthousing. And the big decision wrong in the game is the lino's fault, not his.
Florists on 16:03 - May 4 with 2905 viewsPinnerPaul

Florists on 15:59 - May 4 by Northernr

A generous 5/10.

Not easy to referee though, two of the poorer teams for the referee crowding, play-acting, shthousing. And the big decision wrong in the game is the lino's fault, not his.

Main beef was lack of cards, all well and good letting the game flow, high stakes match etc, but you need to 'control' the game at some stage.

Totally subjective view, probably nonsense, but I always get the impression he is trying to avoid the difficult decisions, probably totally wrong !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024