Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Numbers, Statistics and Brexit 22:06 - Apr 26 with 1484 viewsLblock

Touchy Subject With Right Wing View Alert!!!
Look away if easily offended

Stand by for the immigration battle ground to ramp up

So "official figures" which are rolled out quite liberally, state that 257,000 EU migrants came to the UK last year.
Now I see a little snippet that in the same year 630,000 NI numbers were issued to EU Citizens residing in the UK that year.
A 373,000 disparity which I'm struggling to get my head around despite allowing for people not bothering to an apply for a while, short termers etc

Chatting to a mate of mine recent who's Notting Hill but St Lucia stock, moved South of London. He says to me, "Block old son, if these lads coming over here were green with yellow dots there'd be hell to pay. They've got it easy, not like we had it. Thing is I think they have some of the most racist, violent and greedy scheming people about it their number but people ignore it"
We're both in Construction management so see a certain side of the world so to speak

Did anyone seriously believe the numbers rolled out before?
Never stacked up for me when using my eyes and ears going about my daily business in and around London Town.

Over to you Bazza.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Numbers, Statistics and Brexit on 02:48 - Apr 27 with 1358 viewsBoston

I dabble in a bit of construction mismanagement myself.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Numbers, Statistics and Brexit on 05:55 - Apr 27 with 1335 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It's a left wing conspiracy I reckon.
Numbers, Statistics and Brexit on 11:04 - Apr 28 with 1102 viewsSINGINGDETECTIVE

I'm in construction as well, and on most sites most of the labour force is non English

so I introduce myself by waving my card about and shouting immigration or drug squad the looks on certain faces is a picture
im surprised no one has decked me yet
Numbers, Statistics and Brexit on 11:06 - Apr 28 with 1097 viewsNorthernr

Use existing thread

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/170286/brexit-fear
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024