Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manu Adebayor 12:16 - Oct 31 with 3879 viewsRangerJim

Forgotten Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor is still one of the highest paid players at White Hart Lane but is yet to make an appearance this season.
Adebayor missed the opening weeks of the season as he was given compassionate leave due to the death of his brother.
This was followed by the Togo hitman training with the youth team but in recent weeks positive Tweets from his personal account and regular appearances in training have suggested an unlikely (Nicklas Bendtner-esque?) return to the Spurs first team.
Cup games against Sheriff and Hull over the past week should have brought Adebayor at least back into the Tottenham first team squad but he failed to make the squad on both occasions.
And, last night rumours doing the rounds on social networks suggested Adebayor was at QPR’s 0-0 draw with Wigan, rather than Tottenham’s Capital One Cup penalty shoot-out win over Hull.
Fuelling rumours, Adebayor is more keen to play for former Spurs manager Harry Redknapp than current incumbent AVB.
A picture emerged of Adebayor at the DW Stadium, although it is questionable whether it really is the Spurs man (see below).

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/did-emmanuel-adebayor-skip-spurs-hull-to-go-wa

Poor Manu - sitting thru that.
Manu Adebayor on 12:27 - Oct 31 with 3825 viewsStanisgod

It looks disinterested enough to be him.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Manu Adebayor on 12:33 - Oct 31 with 3791 viewsTheBlob

Au contraire,he's probably thinking "I'm gonna have some of this,could do it standing on me bollocks".In a French accent.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Manu Adebayor on 12:34 - Oct 31 with 3785 viewsJeff

As has been said on the previous older Adebayor thread, IF we sign him on the right terms (i.e. not paying him £100k a week!) and he's got at least some fight and desire to play in him, he's comfortably the best player in the league.

Still don't think it's ever going to happen mind...
[Post edited 31 Oct 2013 12:36]

Can we not knock it?

Manu Adebayor on 12:42 - Oct 31 with 3745 viewsTacticalR

Anyone tempted should read John Crace's summing up of Adebayor's Spurs career:

Where did it all go wrong for Adebayor at Spurs?
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/tottenham/id/1009?cc=5739

Air hostess clique

Manu Adebayor on 12:52 - Oct 31 with 3709 viewsFerdy

He is good mates with Benoit Assou-Ekotto so he was probably watching his friend play.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does sign for us but only if we got promoted, cant see him being arsed about playing in the championship.
Manu Adebayor on 14:52 - Oct 31 with 3540 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Manu Adebayor on 12:52 - Oct 31 by Ferdy

He is good mates with Benoit Assou-Ekotto so he was probably watching his friend play.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does sign for us but only if we got promoted, cant see him being arsed about playing in the championship.

Why would Adebayor, one of the laziest ever players, go to Wigan on a Wednesday night and sit in an awful seat just to watch his friend play in a crap match, even though we are playing at home this Saturday vs Derby? doesn't seem right to me.
Do agree though that he wont sign for us. Probably isn't even the man in that picture

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Manu Adebayor on 15:04 - Oct 31 with 3505 viewsEastR

Manu Adebayor on 14:52 - Oct 31 by RANGERS4EVER

Why would Adebayor, one of the laziest ever players, go to Wigan on a Wednesday night and sit in an awful seat just to watch his friend play in a crap match, even though we are playing at home this Saturday vs Derby? doesn't seem right to me.
Do agree though that he wont sign for us. Probably isn't even the man in that picture

It must be love
or
money
or
love of money

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Manu Adebayor on 16:15 - Oct 31 with 3385 viewsFerdy

Manu Adebayor on 14:52 - Oct 31 by RANGERS4EVER

fcuk knows maybe he had a wag up there that needed seeing to, or perhaps he was passing on his way to watch this weekends match at st mirren.
Login to get fewer ads

Manu Adebayor on 16:21 - Oct 31 with 3365 viewsTacticalR

But is he the right sort?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024