Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thatcher dead 12:56 - Apr 8 with 88250 viewssix_foot_two

Skynews are are saying Magaret Thatcher has died of a stroke
Thatcher dead on 15:00 - Apr 8 with 2354 viewsfinney

Thatcher dead on 14:56 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

They certainly made a fair fist of kicking off in the 1970's and 1980's, when Thatcher was one of the few who fancied risking a bomb up her arse.

Thats not true she had many talks with them in private while we took the bullets and the bombs her aids were in talks when she said they were not.
Which allowed the IRA to mock her words with our blood
Thatcher dead on 15:00 - Apr 8 with 2349 viewsElHoop

Thatcher dead on 14:56 - Apr 8 by Metallica_Hoop

"In her 2002 book, Statecraft, she suggested the European single currency was an attempt to create a "European super state" and would fail "economically, politically and socially"."

She was right.

She was definitely right about that one and she was right all along.

She was also right about eastern europe needing help when they came out of Russia's grip but they never really got the help and they're still struggling. She was pretty good on foreigh policy but pretty shite at home in the main.
Thatcher dead on 15:02 - Apr 8 with 2339 viewsTGRRRSSS

I was fairly young when Thatcher left power, and am pretty sure some of her policies were not things I would like and yes there was some corrupt stuff going on during her era.
But the 70s under Labour wasn't this country going bankrupt??? Just like the last labour government has done once Brown got into it big tim.
Another funeral to celebrate.
Thatcher dead on 15:02 - Apr 8 with 2337 viewsfinney

Thatcher dead on 15:00 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

She was definitely right about that one and she was right all along.

She was also right about eastern europe needing help when they came out of Russia's grip but they never really got the help and they're still struggling. She was pretty good on foreigh policy but pretty shite at home in the main.

A broken clock is also right twice a day.
Thatcher dead on 15:04 - Apr 8 with 2323 viewsElHoop

Thatcher dead on 15:00 - Apr 8 by finney

Thats not true she had many talks with them in private while we took the bullets and the bombs her aids were in talks when she said they were not.
Which allowed the IRA to mock her words with our blood

Well it was a fecking mess over there and they brought it over here without there being any real hope of a satisfactory outcome at the time. Meanwhile there was all the miners/union shit going on over here. It was a crap time believe me.
Thatcher dead on 15:04 - Apr 8 with 2322 viewsRS44

Thatcher dead on 13:05 - Apr 8 by Juzzie

Amongst other things, created the house buying obsession that pushed prices up way beyond what they are actually worth. I don't see countries around the rest of Europe having the high property prices we do.

Also went into war in order to save her own politcial neck. As well as costing millions and millions, it killed loads of soldiers and to this day the relationship with Argentina hasn't fully healed when it was pretty much OK beforehand.

She won't be missed by me.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Behave you pr1ck.

Let me get this right then.... A British territory gets invaded, and she should have done what exactly??? Just sat back and done nothing?

I suppose she should have taken a leaf out of Tony Bliars book and invaded a country that had naff all to do with us solely to suck up to the septics and to help controll oil?

You are clearly one of 2 things. Very un-educated, or just a complete d1ck, and I'm going to opt for the latter.

You say about it killed loads of soldiers, but I can guarantee you here and now,the soldiers that were involved in the Falklands felt they were fighting for something they were trained to do. They were fighting to liberate a British territory and British people against a foreign invader. They did NOT go to their graves defending a country that had absolutely no connection with our country. A country that still does not want our troops there. A country that for whatever way you look at it, is still in no better shape.

Our boys that died in the Falkland died defending and liberating their own. They did not die because of Mr Bliar and Mr Bush's illegal invasion of a Independant nation.

You should hang your head in shame.
Thatcher dead on 15:04 - Apr 8 with 2319 viewssmegma

Thatcher dead on 14:50 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

I don't really know anybody on here in fact, but to suggest that there's going to be a ruck when Thatcher gets buried is a bit of a joke, if that's what Finney meant.

Like I said, I think he meant an argument not a fist fight. and the reason I asked if you know anything about him, hes from East Belfast originally which is ironic when you said 'this is Great Britain not Northern Ireland'. Hes probably hoping for the flowers contract though.(hes a florist )
Thatcher dead on 15:04 - Apr 8 with 2319 viewsstowmarketrange

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

And the fares have risen beyond any reasonable amount to cover the costs of the investment.And the passengers are still treated like cattle.
Login to get fewer ads

Thatcher dead on 15:05 - Apr 8 with 2310 viewsElHoop

Thatcher dead on 15:02 - Apr 8 by finney

A broken clock is also right twice a day.

There's nothing more broken than the clock of the Thatcher haters.

Will they ever work out how to wind it up and get it going again?
Thatcher dead on 15:05 - Apr 8 with 2306 viewsfinney

Thatcher dead on 15:04 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

Well it was a fecking mess over there and they brought it over here without there being any real hope of a satisfactory outcome at the time. Meanwhile there was all the miners/union shit going on over here. It was a crap time believe me.

I know i lived here and used to go and support the minners
Thatcher dead on 15:06 - Apr 8 with 2295 viewsAunt_Nelly

Thatcher dead on 15:08 - Apr 8 with 2277 viewsElHoop

Thatcher dead on 15:04 - Apr 8 by smegma

Like I said, I think he meant an argument not a fist fight. and the reason I asked if you know anything about him, hes from East Belfast originally which is ironic when you said 'this is Great Britain not Northern Ireland'. Hes probably hoping for the flowers contract though.(hes a florist )

He can have the flower contract for all I care, good luck to him. It's always been such an annoying place Northern Ireland. They're all so fecking British or Irish but neither country is anywhere like as mad as they are.

Thatcher dead on 15:08 - Apr 8 with 2278 viewsfinney

Thatcher dead on 15:05 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

There's nothing more broken than the clock of the Thatcher haters.

Will they ever work out how to wind it up and get it going again?

people should be free to debate her i do not think for one moment it will lead to riots fall outs maybe
Thatcher dead on 15:09 - Apr 8 with 2268 viewsfinney

Thatcher dead on 15:08 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

He can have the flower contract for all I care, good luck to him. It's always been such an annoying place Northern Ireland. They're all so fecking British or Irish but neither country is anywhere like as mad as they are.

Wow just woe that is just plan ignorant and beyond stupid
Thatcher dead on 15:09 - Apr 8 with 2265 viewsElHoop

Thatcher dead on 15:08 - Apr 8 by finney

people should be free to debate her i do not think for one moment it will lead to riots fall outs maybe

Well fine, we'll leave it at that. Maybe you could do clock repairs as well as flowers...
Thatcher dead on 15:10 - Apr 8 with 2190 viewsfinney

Thatcher dead on 15:08 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

Also you may find Northern Ireland is part of GB if you are in issue of that look at your passport
Thatcher dead on 15:12 - Apr 8 with 2175 viewsfinney

Thatcher dead on 15:09 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

Well fine, we'll leave it at that. Maybe you could do clock repairs as well as flowers...

You can not call a whole race of people stupid just because you do not understand what you are talking about hence the this is GB not Northern Ireland quote,
Which shows you have no idea what you are talking about on that issue.
Thatcher dead on 15:13 - Apr 8 with 2171 viewsfinney

Er ok .............anyone got a needle and thread my sides just went
Thatcher dead on 15:13 - Apr 8 with 2171 viewsfinney

Er ok .............anyone got a needle and thread my sides just went
Thatcher dead on 15:22 - Apr 8 with 2124 viewsElHoop

Thatcher dead on 15:10 - Apr 8 by finney

Also you may find Northern Ireland is part of GB if you are in issue of that look at your passport

I think that you are confusing the UK and GB Finney, but it's probably more important that you stitch your sides together at this point in time.
Thatcher dead on 15:24 - Apr 8 with 2110 viewsJuzzie

Thatcher dead on 15:04 - Apr 8 by RS44

Behave you pr1ck.

Let me get this right then.... A British territory gets invaded, and she should have done what exactly??? Just sat back and done nothing?

I suppose she should have taken a leaf out of Tony Bliars book and invaded a country that had naff all to do with us solely to suck up to the septics and to help controll oil?

You are clearly one of 2 things. Very un-educated, or just a complete d1ck, and I'm going to opt for the latter.

You say about it killed loads of soldiers, but I can guarantee you here and now,the soldiers that were involved in the Falklands felt they were fighting for something they were trained to do. They were fighting to liberate a British territory and British people against a foreign invader. They did NOT go to their graves defending a country that had absolutely no connection with our country. A country that still does not want our troops there. A country that for whatever way you look at it, is still in no better shape.

Our boys that died in the Falkland died defending and liberating their own. They did not die because of Mr Bliar and Mr Bush's illegal invasion of a Independant nation.

You should hang your head in shame.

Oi! Enough with the insults OK. I've given my opinions which I'm entitled too, right or wrong, in a reasonable manner. I've not resorted to insults and yet you accuse me of being uneducated, take a look in the mirror.

I grew up through her regime (I was 15 when the Falklands war started) so just about remember all the stuff about milk snatching, dustmens strike (rotten rubbish piling up everywhere), miners strike, Leyland strike, firemans strikes and the green godesses, power cuts etc etc.

Yet your response is completely military-based (by the way, I support "our boys" OK). Why bring a military angle into a politcal debate?

Let me guess, your served in the military, yes?

Where did I ever say the soliders were wrong. WHERE? They do a job unconditionally and I think what they do is magnificant under sometimes bizzare orders from politicians who have no military training whatsoever.
You say the soldiers were happy to do their job and defend the islands. If that's the case, I don't see the point of your rant.

You're the one who should hang your head in shame clearly jumping to conclusions that you have no basis on.

edit: when I said about the killing of soldiers, how do you know I was talking just about the British Armed forces? You just jumped to conclusions.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Thatcher dead on 15:27 - Apr 8 with 2092 viewsTacticalR

Much has been made of the irrational hatred against Thatcher. Perhaps it's been forgotten that those who got rid of her were those who knew her best.

Geoffrey Howe said in his resignation speech:
'The Prime Minister and I have shared something like 700 meetings of Cabinet or shadow Cabinet during the past 18 years, and some 400 hours alongside each other, at more than 30 international summit meetings.'

He'd probably spent more time with her than her husband.

Air hostess clique

Thatcher dead on 15:27 - Apr 8 with 2091 viewsfinney

Thatcher dead on 15:22 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

I think that you are confusing the UK and GB Finney, but it's probably more important that you stitch your sides together at this point in time.

well its GB and Northern Ireland which i see from that as one you may see it not like that
Thatcher dead on 15:29 - Apr 8 with 2074 viewsElHoop

Thatcher dead on 15:27 - Apr 8 by finney

well its GB and Northern Ireland which i see from that as one you may see it not like that

Why call it GB and Northern Ireland if it's all GB? GB & NI is the UK.

It's like arse and elbow, they're actually different.
Thatcher dead on 15:29 - Apr 8 with 2072 viewsfinney

Thatcher dead on 15:22 - Apr 8 by ElHoop

I am interested to know why you tar a whole country as stupid
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024