Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant summoned to court 11:08 - Mar 26 with 9214 viewsIOMDale

Hearing due next month:

http://www.bdpost.co.uk/sport/rochdale_s_bobby_grant_receives_summons_after_raci
Grant summoned to court on 12:11 - Mar 27 with 1443 viewsjudd

Grant summoned to court on 12:02 - Mar 27 by dingdangblue

I remember an hour or so after the incident was breaking Hoyte tweeted that nothing would probably be done because no one else heard what Grant had said. Then on Monday the Sun were reporting that his mate had heard what Grant had said. Make of that what you will.

Cheers for that. I hope that his lawyers have kept copies of all that gubbins.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Grant summoned to court on 12:23 - Mar 27 with 1424 viewsdingdangblue

Grant summoned to court on 12:11 - Mar 27 by judd

Cheers for that. I hope that his lawyers have kept copies of all that gubbins.

Its still on Hoytes twitter page. 6.40pm Sat Jan 12th. "Officials didn't hear no one else heard he knows what he has done". Now I don't know if Bobby said it or not but its pretty obvious that no one else heard it so I can't see any way there will be enough evidence to find Grant guilty of anything.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Grant summoned to court on 12:31 - Mar 27 with 1397 viewslurker

Grant summoned to court on 12:23 - Mar 27 by dingdangblue

Its still on Hoytes twitter page. 6.40pm Sat Jan 12th. "Officials didn't hear no one else heard he knows what he has done". Now I don't know if Bobby said it or not but its pretty obvious that no one else heard it so I can't see any way there will be enough evidence to find Grant guilty of anything.

#Screenshot #DefenceRestsYourHonour
Grant summoned to court on 14:32 - Mar 27 with 1330 viewsBanned4ever

I Think for the c.p.s to take this to crown court they will have evidence to back up Hoyte claim .There not going to take it to a jury without sufficient evidence.
They could of settled for a magistrates court.
Also you cant make a case of the tweet it just means at that no one had come forward it dose not mean no one heard anything .
Grant summoned to court on 14:33 - Mar 27 with 1327 viewsD_Alien

Grant summoned to court on 14:32 - Mar 27 by Banned4ever

I Think for the c.p.s to take this to crown court they will have evidence to back up Hoyte claim .There not going to take it to a jury without sufficient evidence.
Also you cant make a case of the tweet it just means at that no one had come forward it dose not mean no one heard anything .

Are you eligible for jury service?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Grant summoned to court on 14:34 - Mar 27 with 1324 viewsjudd

It will go to magistrates first and can be resolved there if the ultimate sentence is 6 months or less, or the fine is below a certain amount, assuming he is found guilty.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Grant summoned to court on 14:35 - Mar 27 with 1321 viewsSuddenLad

He will be summoned to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court. Where you get the Crown Court story from I have no idea.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Grant summoned to court on 14:37 - Mar 27 with 1318 viewsdingdangblue

So you really think that his black team mate heard what Grant had said but decided not to mention it to Hoyte at the time?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

Grant summoned to court on 17:20 - Mar 27 with 1217 viewsBanned4ever

Grant summoned to court on 14:35 - Mar 27 by SuddenLad

He will be summoned to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court. Where you get the Crown Court story from I have no idea.

Ok I thought some on here was saying he had to appear before a jury my mistake.
Grant summoned to court on 17:29 - Mar 27 with 1209 viewslove_the_dale

Grant summoned to court on 14:37 - Mar 27 by dingdangblue

So you really think that his black team mate heard what Grant had said but decided not to mention it to Hoyte at the time?

I have no reason to think that the 6.40 tweet, quoted previously, is incorrect. This being the 'case', it is highly unlikely that a teammate would not have mentioned anything in the 2 hours between the incident and the tweet. However, I do not think the fact that the teammate is black has any bearing on the matter.
Grant summoned to court on 18:27 - Mar 27 with 1172 viewsdingdangblue

Grant summoned to court on 17:29 - Mar 27 by love_the_dale

I have no reason to think that the 6.40 tweet, quoted previously, is incorrect. This being the 'case', it is highly unlikely that a teammate would not have mentioned anything in the 2 hours between the incident and the tweet. However, I do not think the fact that the teammate is black has any bearing on the matter.

The mentioning of him being black was just to reiterate how unlikely it is that he failed to tell Hoyte at the time of the incident what he'd supposedly heard. Surely him being black has some relevance bearing in mind the word Bobby was accused of saying.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024